Advertisement

Author Topic: FYI.... you going need a REAL ID with a star to travel this coming fall..  (Read 1341 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
October 1
is when it goes into effect

it need to have a star on the top right corner
pretty stupid
but we gotta play by the rules

regular driving license ain't going cut it no more

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
You should specify the state(s), because it can depend on where you reside.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
You should specify the state(s), because it can depend on where you reside.   ;D

all states

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
I didn’t realize it would apply to all.  I know someone who won’t be too happy about that.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Will match your stars with our cooler design.   California's golden bears

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +656
    • View Profile
Sounds more like if you want one, you’ll be part of a system consisting of everyone in the USA instead of separation at state level.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
October 1
is when it goes into effect

it need to have a star on the top right corner
pretty stupid
but we gotta play by the rules

regular driving license ain't going cut it no more

A day late and a dollar short again as those information have been around for a while now.. ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
A day late and a dollar short again as those information have been around for a while now.. ;D

It's no different from the regurgitated garbage you spew on this forum. "A day late late and a dollar short." Takes one to know one. Pot calling the kettle black. No wonder you two have such a fond affection towards each other. :2funny:

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
At least you all id looks better. I just applied for enhanced id this feb. and still haven't receive it. I hope those of you in other states aren't having trouble like us folks here in MN. It's just damn ridiculous after spending millions of dollars overhauling the old system.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
It's no different from the regurgitated garbage you spew on this forum. "A day late late and a dollar short." Takes one to know one. Pot calling the kettle black. No wonder you two have such a fond affection towards each other. :2funny:

He got so badly scare with CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM, he's using the quotation marks now.. ;D ;D ;D

No wonder you two are F-brothers ("takes one to know one") ..AND of course you have no choice but be on the bottom since you can't get it up (YOUR WORDS IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS, NOT MINE)..Therefore, all you can do to show him your "fond affection" is spread your legs... ;D ;D ;D

AND OH THANKS FOR ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO DISPLAY YOUR CRIES TO THE 'mods and admins' WHEN I MADE YOU CRIED MOMMY THE HARDEST  O0:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I didn’t realize it would apply to all.  I know someone who won’t be too happy about that.   ;D

glad i can help

too many troll and catfish here on PH

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
I don't remember who I am...I need that ID card to remind me...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
I’ll have my hot star and ID with me. Don’t worry.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements