Advertisement

Author Topic: Yes, it's a paradise and where I found out why the chicken cross the road but it  (Read 385 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
..can be deadly too  ???:

The Florida Keys may feel like paradise — but they can be deadly. What’s killing people?

Some areas, like Molasses Reef off Key Largo, are off-limits to fishing, so when you dive off the boat, there is so much sea life teeming beneath the surface you almost feel like you're inside an aquarium. But some aquatic adventures turn deadly. People die every year either scuba diving or snorkeling in the Keys.

Here's a photo I took of a Cuban jungle fowl rooster crossing the road  ;D O0:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And the reason why that rooster crossed the road is because he's going ocean shore fishing with is buddy that's waiting for him at the beach... ???:

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
I love snorkeling, why is that deadly in the Keys?  Sharks?  Did the article give a reason(s)?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Snorkeling like pretty much any other activity also comes with risks but that's just part of life:

While in the water, even professionals can fall victim to ailments such as cramps, exhaustion, heatstroke, dehydration, hypothermia and more. One of the best ways to mitigate the dangers of snorkeling is to go with others. Having at least one other person with you can make all the difference in an emergency situation.

Advertisements