Advertisement

Author Topic: Some Hmong in Sac ran into this, that's why we chose a private cabin instead  (Read 243 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
How overcrowded is Lake Tahoe? And what are they doing about too many tourists?

The forecast for Lake Tahoe this weekend is 85 degrees and sunny, which would seem to make it a perfect destination for Sacramento Valley residents baking in high temperatures reaching well into the 100s. Crowds are predicted, too. How large of crowds? So many people are expected to head to the 72 miles of shoreline around the picturesque lake that travel guide Fodor’s in November put Lake Tahoe on its list of places not to visit, The Sacramento Bee reported. A Reno Gazette Journal headline screamed: “Fodor’s got it right: Tahoe needs a break.” “Fodor’s No List 2023” came out a week before the region’s ski season kicked off. Although the “don’t go” warning for 2023 was a blow to local tourism officials, long-time Tahoe residents say the news came as no surprise. The number of complaints about the region being overrun by tourists is growing, according to the Associated Press.

Don't want to deal with the crowd, I suggest pony up and get a private cabin away from it  8):

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
What trips me about lake tahoe is at certain areas, I walked way way out there and the water is only up to my knees. 

Doesn't matter where any beaches are at, you will never see me in a cluster fawk like that.  Ok, let me put an exception.  Nude beaches where everyone must obey with the rules to stay nude.  I'm still carrying my newspaper though.   :2funny:

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +384
    • View Profile
California tend to have drought every summer. It's rated as hottest place among other states as Utah, Colorado, Oklahoma, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas.

I'm thinking of Alaska is a good place to spend good times during the summer season.

Like this post: +1
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements