Advertisement

Author Topic: Wonder if Hmong GOP tuck & hide like this Asian guy when he got hate crime on  (Read 59 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
...directly to his face  ???

I mean no balls at all to fight the hatred..

Ann Coulter's Bluntly Racist Admission To Vivek Ramaswamy Is Jaw-Dropping

Right-wing commentator Ann Coulter told ex-GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy Wednesday she would not have voted for him because he’s Indian. (Watch the video below.)

The unvarnished remarks oozed racism as Ramaswamy, whose parents emigrated from India, listened politely and later praised her on X (formerly Twitter) for “having the guts to speak her mind.”

Coulter declared on Ramaswamy’s “Truth” podcast: “I agreed with many, many things you said ... when you were running for president, but I still would not have voted for you because you’re an Indian.”

“There is a core national identity that is the identity of the WASP,” she said, using an acronym for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. “And that doesn’t mean we can’t take anyone else in ― a Sri Lankan or a Japanese, or an Indian. But the core around which the nation’s values are formed is the WASP.”

Ramaswamy appeared unruffled by her remarks and noted that they shared an opposition to dual citizenship. He then asserted that a child of immigrants would have greater loyalty to the country than disgruntled seventh-generation WASPs.

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) was not impressed.

“I wasn’t surprised that Ann Coulter made a racist statement about Vivek,” he wrote on X. “What surprised me is the weakness and lack of self respect of @VivekGRamaswamy. He’s actually promoting this episode and praising the person who spewed raw racism to his face. I feel sorry for Vivek.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
...directly to his face  ???

I mean no balls at all to fight the hatred..

Ann Coulter's Bluntly Racist Admission To Vivek Ramaswamy Is Jaw-Dropping

Right-wing commentator Ann Coulter told ex-GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy Wednesday she would not have voted for him because he’s Indian. (Watch the video below.)

The unvarnished remarks oozed racism as Ramaswamy, whose parents emigrated from India, listened politely and later praised her on X (formerly Twitter) for “having the guts to speak her mind.”

Coulter declared on Ramaswamy’s “Truth” podcast: “I agreed with many, many things you said ... when you were running for president, but I still would not have voted for you because you’re an Indian.”

“There is a core national identity that is the identity of the WASP,” she said, using an acronym for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. “And that doesn’t mean we can’t take anyone else in ― a Sri Lankan or a Japanese, or an Indian. But the core around which the nation’s values are formed is the WASP.”

Ramaswamy appeared unruffled by her remarks and noted that they shared an opposition to dual citizenship. He then asserted that a child of immigrants would have greater loyalty to the country than disgruntled seventh-generation WASPs.

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) was not impressed.

“I wasn’t surprised that Ann Coulter made a racist statement about Vivek,” he wrote on X. “What surprised me is the weakness and lack of self respect of @VivekGRamaswamy. He’s actually promoting this episode and praising the person who spewed raw racism to his face. I feel sorry for Vivek.”

Have you seen any of Vivek's encounters with hostile/hateful Lefties/Demmies? He does the same, he would not get into an argument with them but just state the truth and what he has to say. I respect that... there's no need to go into a tirade or argument to try to win someone over...

What's the difference in saying I will not vote for you because you're Indian, Black, Asian etc etc vs I will not vote for you because you're a White men?
Rep. Ted Lieu is full of sh1t... It's not weak to not want to get into a confrontation with someone. Vivek has more control of himself then Lieu.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +657
    • View Profile
Skin colors still divide across the board.

Hmong democrats and republicans sh*tting on each others makes me chuckle. Green and white Hmong sh*tting on each others makes me laugh too.  ;)

Advertisements