Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Search
Arcade
Chatroom
Calendar
Media
Login
Register
PebHmong Discussion Forum
»
Relationship
»
The Single & Dating Scenes
(Moderators:
Mrs.Vang
,
Niello
) »
Just A Feeling
Advertisement
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Just A Feeling (Read 18 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Visualmon
Elite Poster
Posts: 10775
Gender:
Respect:
+561
Just A Feeling
«
on:
Today
at 12:46:36 AM »
I'm stuck in a dilemma here. My heart and my forbidden fruit says "yes" to dating while my brain says "no" to it. The brain wants me to focus on my life alone and love myself more than I can say.
https://youtu.be/t4QK8RxCAwo
«
Last Edit:
Today
at 12:50:01 AM by Visualmon
»
Like this post:
0
Logged
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.
Adverstisement
Visualmon
Elite Poster
Posts: 10775
Gender:
Respect:
+561
Re: Just A Feeling
«
Reply #1 on:
Today
at 01:06:20 AM »
Skid Row is a band I remembered flashing through my childhood memory. I remember coming over to my uncle's house and seeing this music video playing on MTV for the very first time.
https://youtu.be/q0O4oyS17Xs
Like this post:
0
Logged
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
PebHmong Discussion Forum
»
Relationship
»
The Single & Dating Scenes
(Moderators:
Mrs.Vang
,
Niello
) »
Just A Feeling
Advertisements