Other Phers said things about you and your 24/7 online trolling and malicious lies came to light.
YUP!
And that is mainly why hmgLIAR is the "
biggest" (per the neutral PH members) "troll trash spam bot" that's "purely TRASH" of them all...BECAUSE he continues to LIE and have been LYING "since the beginning of time"...

hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..
Bro HR,
I called you a negative nancy. I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility. At least get your information right.
If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum? In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading.
Speaking of "lied and spread misinformation 24/7"...
"THIS":



Even his BFF called him out and laughed hard directly at his face for LYING:
I don't believe you 
"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"
