Advertisement

Author Topic: Wrong Way to Get Into Heaven  (Read 7 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Visualmon

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 10832
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +561
    • View Profile
Wrong Way to Get Into Heaven
« on: Today at 04:35:50 PM »
I bet BNM and HUNG_BLOW went through worst baptism and did not go accordingly to Jesus"s teaching.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeAFmT8JjKj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&obrf=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==&srtk=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

No wonder these goons aren't afraid of heavenly father. Instead, they're afraid of MAGA and LIbTARDs. BNM and HUNG_BLOW think the policy will lead them toward heaven since new policies were invented by men, not God.   

Matthew 19:26
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”



Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

  • Elite Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 10832
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +561
    • View Profile



Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

 

Advertisements