Advertisement

Author Topic: an Ode to trancEformErs  (Read 771902 times)

superchick

Re: an Ode to trancEformErs
« Reply #10035 on: May 28, 2009, 03:44:03 PM »
dude, its kaskade!! hahaha ..not a big deal to me.

anyways, chick and i are gonna go stalk Tiesto at the Hilton after the show. LOL!!!

oOOOOO!!! yes!!   ;D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #10036 on: May 28, 2009, 03:44:25 PM »
stalkersssss!!!

my chance to meet Tiesto!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superchick

« Reply #10037 on: May 28, 2009, 03:45:39 PM »
my chance to meet Tiesto!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you met him already!!

bootee

« Reply #10038 on: May 28, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »
I thought you met him already!!

I WISH!!!!  ::)

closest i got to him was front row. where he signed my record.

i've yet to meet Ferry Corsten and Tiesto.

(gigolow)

« Reply #10039 on: May 28, 2009, 03:50:53 PM »
stalkersssssss!!!

bootee

« Reply #10040 on: May 28, 2009, 03:51:10 PM »
shit. i'll do it if he's at the hilton for reals. LOL

(gigolow)

« Reply #10041 on: May 28, 2009, 03:58:41 PM »
Oooooooookay!!! LOL

bootee

« Reply #10042 on: May 28, 2009, 04:01:38 PM »
the only time i know my way around a city to stalk Tiesto. LOL

BIGBALLA

« Reply #10043 on: May 28, 2009, 04:10:48 PM »
so who is flaking in seattle?

kaskade? not missing nothing

kaiyu

« Reply #10044 on: May 28, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »
too many shows...too much partying....to o much spending... :D...hmm..gotta lay low till edc....taking one month off for break :D....ok nevermind sneaking in Christopher Lawrence only show in 6/13...at vanguard.....b efore tiesto/armin..and other dj's there was CL.....so i gotta support CL... ;D....

talent
Christopher Lawrence, Kenneth Thomas, Kristina Sky

gotta go to this before edc..... ;D

entry fee: 10 bucks

9-4am

christopher lawrence:

Voted the #4 DJ in the World by DJ Magazine's prestigious 'Top 100' poll for 2006, Christopher Lawrence is recognized worldwide as one of the World's top DJs and producers. Dubbed "A Superstar DJ" by the US's URB and "One Of The Most Popular DJs On The Global Circuit" by DJ Magazine, Christopher Lawrence is one of the biggest, most respected and popular names in dance music today. Once an outsider in a world dominated by European and UK DJs, Christopher has risen to the top of the international dance music heap. He is now considered one of the key global players and America's leading dance music export, playing his tough techno trance sets main stage at the world's biggest festivals and superclubs.

kenneth thomas:

Kenneth Thomas is without doubt one of the most promising young DJs in the electronic scene right now. There's an intelligence and a well defined style to his sets. He's quickly emerging as one to watch in the next generation of superstar DJs". When Paul Oakenfold has this to say about someone people can tend to stop and take a listen. Following in an elite class consisting of Dave Ralph, D:Fuse & Hernan Cattaneo, its seems every 5 years or so Oakenfold hand picks a future star to take under his wing and the latest selection is Kenneth Thomas. Hailing out of the Detroit, the birthplace of Techno, KT stands out with his emotional and melodic sound. Some might not see the connection of Detroit to his sound, but the connection is there. The same aggression that spawned the early techno sounds of the 90's is the fuel that fires Kenneth to explore the emotional side of the musical experience. Music has always been a spiritual place for Kenneth and because the depth of dance music goes well beyond a conscious level, there's an underlying exploration and experience in every set and track.

kristina sky:

awesome resident dj, what can i say she's good!!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 04:20:43 PM by kaiyu »

bootee

« Reply #10045 on: May 28, 2009, 04:18:07 PM »
what is wrong with me?

ever since Pop I've had this huge migraine headache. its been almost 5 days and the headache is still there.
when it hurts bad ..i have this gut feeling of wanting to throw up. i can't figure out what is wrong. i've taken many advil, tylenol, and excedrin.

should i go see a doctor?  :(

BIGBALLA

« Reply #10046 on: May 28, 2009, 04:19:07 PM »
what is wrong with me?

ever since Pop I've had this huge migraine headache. its been almost 5 days and the headache is still there.
when it hurts bad ..i have this gut feeling of wanting to throw up. i can't figure out what is wrong. i've taken many advil, tylenol, and excedrin.

should i go see a doctor?  :(
YES

kaiyu

« Reply #10047 on: May 28, 2009, 04:23:09 PM »
drink lots of water...it took me 2 weeks to heal from my migrain headaches....s tay away from caffeine...alc ohol...etc...e lse don't drop for awhile until you're fully healed....inte rnal brain bleeding..can be deadly....

what is wrong with me?

should i go see a doctor?  :(

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 04:25:11 PM by kaiyu »

BIGBALLA

« Reply #10048 on: May 28, 2009, 04:28:26 PM »
caffeine actually helps relieve headaches alot of times....opens the blood vessels up......

bootee

« Reply #10049 on: May 28, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »
damn, should i roll hard at Tiesto or no?

Advertisements