Advertisement

Author Topic: NBA TALK  (Read 126254 times)

proudlao

Re: NBA TALK
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2012, 10:17:08 PM »
What the hell is wrong with MWP.

Sweep OKC on double OT. Came back from an 18 pts deficit. Lakers and Kobe on fire!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

The Realest

« Reply #511 on: April 23, 2012, 12:55:41 AM »
So much about world peace Mr. Ron Artest!
Expect a nasty suspension and fine in the coming days.

proudlao

« Reply #512 on: April 24, 2012, 07:06:49 AM »
NBA will probably give him 5-7 days which I believe is fair.

Bucks eliminated and Sixers in! Look out for the Spurs, they are flying low in the radar but they can be lethal in the playoffs.

proudlao

« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2012, 10:07:49 PM »
SAS vs Utah...SAS leads series 3-0
OKC vs Dal...OKC swept the champ
LAL vs Den...Half time game 4 LAL leads serires 2-1
MEM vs LAC....LAC leads serires 3-1
CHI vs PHI...Phi leads series 3-1
MIA vs NY...Mia leads series 3-1
ORL vs IND...Ind leads series 3-1
BOS vs ATL...Bos leads series 3-1

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:10:00 PM by proudlao »

primetime

« Reply #514 on: May 21, 2012, 07:03:22 AM »
Watching a couple games lately, the spurs look like the team to beat. They just seem to have balance. What you guys think? ???

Lan Xang

« Reply #515 on: May 21, 2012, 07:06:04 AM »
I am dumping my Lakers! GGGGGGGGRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

primetime

« Reply #516 on: May 21, 2012, 07:30:46 AM »
Kobe just ain't the old kobe anymore. It was great watching him while he was at his peak a couple years ago but now it's time to watch him fade into the sun set. :(

I think the lakers would be better if they just go after another super star like dwight to go with kobe so there isn't to many ppl to share the ball with. Kobe gets his 25+ touches and someone else gets 20. With paul 10 and bynum 10 touches or so a game just isn't enough especially with kobe taking most the 4th quarter touches. :P

The Realest

« Reply #517 on: May 21, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »
All year I had OKC coming outta the West and the Spurs might just make me eat my words, they look impressive and I think all credit goes to Popovich.
The way he was able to insert all those young no names and mesh them along with the veterans I thought was remarkable.
The way they're playing I can easily see them winning it all.
The only way for Miami to beat them is if Lebron and Wade can have the type of performance they had last night vs the Pacers for 4 games, and it would be ridiculous to think that would happen.
Spurs vs OKC should be promising.

primetime

« Reply #518 on: May 21, 2012, 02:40:28 PM »
All year I had OKC coming outta the West and the Spurs might just make me eat my words, they look impressive and I think all credit goes to Popovich.
The way he was able to insert all those young no names and mesh them along with the veterans I thought was remarkable.
The way they're playing I can easily see them winning it all.
The only way for Miami to beat them is if Lebron and Wade can have the type of performance they had last night vs the Pacers for 4 games, and it would be ridiculous to think that would happen.
Spurs vs OKC should be promising.
As of right now, the east is just playing for 2nd place. Unless things change, it looks like the champship series will be OK vs Spurs.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #519 on: May 21, 2012, 05:05:53 PM »
Thunder up!  :D

Peachy Fish

« Reply #520 on: May 21, 2012, 11:27:08 PM »
Thunder was hot tonight!  Downtown was crazy.  :D

Lan Xang

« Reply #521 on: May 22, 2012, 06:28:52 AM »
 :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Peachy Fish

« Reply #522 on: May 22, 2012, 07:17:13 AM »

The Realest

« Reply #523 on: May 22, 2012, 08:41:21 AM »
Even though there's still a lot of bball left I'm anxious to see what happens this off season, lots of changes expecting to happen especially to teams like the Lakers, Magic, Knicks and very possibly the Bulls as well.
I see LAL breaking up the "big three", Gasol's game is not in question anymore, last year many thought it was an aberration, and this year it's clear he's regressed, perhaps age no doubt is a factor, the coaching change; Mike Brown no longer running the triangle, and even Bynum who many are calling the game's 2nd best center today (something I don't agree with) taking on a bigger role for the team, whatever it is for Pau, he's on the outside looking in. (It also seems like he's lost Kobe's support)
Plenty of speculations on the other side of the nation as well as the Knicks aren't totally sold on Lin and are looking for another point guard, Nash's name has come up but I don't think he'll be sold on the Knicks, I see him more joining a contender like Miami. (NY also don't have enough money to attract him)  Rumors of breaking up the most expensive frontline in the league has been floating as well and I'd like to see that happen as Melo and Amare CLEARLY hasn't worked all season, and there's no signs indicating otherwise.  Perhaps something could happen with Orlando as they have shaken things up as well even though Howard is still rumored to want out and join a bigger market.  Orlando would love to get rid of Turkoglu's contract too so they could package him along Dwight.
Chicago's also on the search for a more reliable backup to Rose as Watson and Lucas were exposed by the Sixers in their first round exit, even Lin's name came up with Andre Miller and Raymond Felton (who are also on the Knicks radar along with Goran Dragic)
One guy I'd love to see booted by the Bulls is Boozer, what a waste of money, the only question is who would be crazy enough to take on his contract?
Should be an interesting summer.

primetime

« Reply #524 on: June 01, 2012, 08:27:29 AM »
I know this might be way off but the lakers would be contenders again if they trade gasol for a PG and maybe get someone like garnet and allen next year? Rumor is this is their last year with boston. I just think they would fit well with kobe since they don't ball hog all the time.

Thoughts?

If OKC loses and gets them, would be a good fit also.

Advertisements