Advertisement

Author Topic: NBA TALK  (Read 126269 times)

proudlao

Re: NBA TALK
« Reply #540 on: June 26, 2012, 07:04:53 AM »
Larry Bird to step down as Pacers GM. I think it's a good move.

Bobcats is open to trade number two pick? WTH is Michael Jordan thinking???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

The Realest

« Reply #541 on: June 26, 2012, 08:03:23 AM »
If westbrook ever learns to shoot the jumper, he's going to be the bigger version of iverson. :o

If durrant ever learns to post, he's going to be the better version of dirk. :o

I don't think Westbrook and AI are much comparable, perhaps only similarities are their shoot first mentality and the fact that they both play the point although I've always said both play (have played for AI) outta position.
Westbrook is already much bigger physically and stronger at 23 than AI ever was in his prime, also much athletic while his handle can't be compared to AI, on the upside his vision and passing can improve along with his jumper.
Westbrook is already arguably the most athletic point guard to ever play in the NBA, closest might be Derrick Rose although I'm sure his torn ACL will hamper that this coming season.

Durant him is already a much better all around player than Dirk at only 23.
Though I agree that his post game needs variety, his main concern this off season should be his physicality: the boy needs to put on some mad muscle as he was clearly outmuscled in the Finals.
His defense is already much superior to what Dirk ever brought at his best though his rebounding also has room to improve but overall Durant is already a much better player than Dirk and this isn't breaking news.

proudlao

« Reply #542 on: July 05, 2012, 06:38:30 AM »
Nash to Lakers. Ok, let me hear it. What do you think?

We need to trade one of our big guy for Howard. If that is still possible.

proudlao

« Reply #543 on: July 06, 2012, 05:53:17 AM »
J Kidd to the Knicks. And now Rockets is reportely offerring Lin a 4 year $30 mill.

Toumeng

« Reply #544 on: July 06, 2012, 07:39:21 AM »
J Kidd to the Knicks. And now Rockets is reportely offerring Lin a 4 year $30 mill.

Lin is wise because Houston will make him the superstar on their team. I hope NY doesn't match the offer because they signed Kidd. With Carmelo and Amare on the team, Lin will be the 3rd option... and Lin becoming more popular than those 2, that team could easily implode wtih envy and jealousy.  ;D

I hope Houston gets Lin.  O0

Toumeng

« Reply #545 on: July 06, 2012, 07:40:40 AM »
MN signing Brandon Roy... O0

Playoff here we come! lol..

The Realest

« Reply #546 on: July 06, 2012, 08:29:23 AM »
Lin is wise because Houston will make him the superstar on their team. I hope NY doesn't match the offer because they signed Kidd. With Carmelo and Amare on the team, Lin will be the 3rd option... and Lin becoming more popular than those 2, that team could easily implode wtih envy and jealousy.  ;D

I hope Houston gets Lin.  O0

Sole purpose of bringing Kidd is to mentor Lin, why would they let him go?
Though I agree the offer seems a bit ridiculous for Lin (Houston showing deep regret in waiving him last year) rumors all around the league is that the Knicks are set to match the offer.
I think a lot of people fail to realize; Kidd wasn't brought in to be your starting point guard, and he's expressed that himself, he understands and recognizes where he is now at this point of his career.

LAG

« Reply #547 on: July 06, 2012, 04:42:58 PM »
LA! LA! LA! LA!  :D

Kobe + Nash + Howard = RING!!!  :D

The Realest

« Reply #548 on: July 06, 2012, 05:27:09 PM »
LA! LA! LA! LA!  :D

Kobe + Nash + Howard = RING!!!  :D

Howard doesn't wanna go to LA, he wants Brooklyn with Deron and JJohnson.

proudlao

« Reply #549 on: July 07, 2012, 09:13:17 PM »
That would be a mistake for Howard. He will never get a ring there.

The Realest

« Reply #550 on: July 08, 2012, 09:09:03 AM »
That would be a mistake for Howard. He will never get a ring there.

Mistake or not it's a fact, he and Bryant already clashed when rumors first surfaced about his possible desire to be traded to LA therefore leading him to later scratch the Lakers off his list.

proudlao

« Reply #551 on: July 09, 2012, 05:38:05 AM »
Kobe better shut the hell up if he wants another ring.

primetime

« Reply #552 on: July 09, 2012, 08:10:10 AM »
Nash to Lakers. Ok, let me hear it. What do you think?

We need to trade one of our big guy for Howard. If that is still possible.
I think kobe wants and holds the ball to much to make things work between him and nash. Unless nash changes and just sits out there to shoot 3s. :-\

The Realest

« Reply #553 on: July 09, 2012, 09:55:27 AM »
Kobe better shut the hell up if he wants another ring.

Egos clashing even before they team up, Kobe wanted the offense to run more through him and Pau (assuming Bynum would be the one traded) with Dwight focusing more on the defensive end while being the 3rd offensive option, something Dwight apparently took offense to.

LAG

« Reply #554 on: July 12, 2012, 07:59:24 AM »
howard got no offense anyways... foo better know his role!  8)

I think kobe wants and holds the ball to much to make things work between him and nash. Unless nash changes and just sits out there to shoot 3s. :-\

thats cause LA got no PG! LOL!  ;D

Advertisements