Advertisement

Author Topic: NBA TALK  (Read 126156 times)

proudlao

Re: NBA TALK
« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2012, 07:49:41 AM »
We need to get rid of Mike Brown.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

proudlao

« Reply #586 on: November 12, 2012, 07:01:01 AM »
I dig the hiring, it's time to roll Lakers!

supadupac

« Reply #587 on: November 12, 2012, 12:45:52 PM »
We need to get rid of Mike Brown.

lol

I dig the hiring, it's time to roll Lakers!

and.. ou called it! lol

supadupac

« Reply #588 on: November 12, 2012, 12:46:41 PM »

prima_donna

« Reply #589 on: November 13, 2012, 10:32:27 PM »
Damn, surely I didn't see that one coming. Lakers firing  their coach Mike Brown.

supadupac

« Reply #590 on: November 14, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »
lets see how Mike Datoni is doing..

proudlao

« Reply #591 on: November 14, 2012, 11:09:15 AM »
It's Kobe's team so don't worry about it  ;D

hubba-hubba

« Reply #592 on: January 03, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »
What happened to all the JLin supporters?  ???

The Realest

« Reply #593 on: January 03, 2013, 10:11:29 PM »
What happened to all the JLin supporters?  ???

Besides tieing his career high vs the Spurs couple a weeks ago and having a good game on his first trip back to MSG, he hasn't giving them much to talk about.

hubba-hubba

« Reply #594 on: January 03, 2013, 11:05:07 PM »
Besides tieing his career high vs the Spurs couple a weeks ago and having a good game on his first trip back to MSG, he hasn't giving them much to talk about.

He had a terrible November but he played much better in December!  Don't you think he played well against the Bulls on Xmas day???  He had a good month.

What do you think of his role in HOU?  I kinda hate it.  He shares 50% of his position with Harden and the coaching staff completely misused him in November. 

The Realest

« Reply #595 on: January 04, 2013, 02:54:39 AM »
I've been saying it all along to my peers, yes indeed he did have a very nice XMas game, his main problem this year so far though has been consistency.
Him and Harden are still learning how to coexist and already as you said the month of December was much better than November.  I also thought they were misusing him earlier in the season, they had him spotting up out on the perimeter while Harden basically ran the point which to me never made any sense since he's a poor jump shooter.  They seem to have totally forgot that his strength is his penetration, but lately especially since McHale came back they've gone back to that, and more noticeably they've sped up the tempo and now are pushing the ball rather than walking it as they did in November.
Once he gets a reliable jump shot he should be a pretty good player assuming his all around game will also improve, he'll never be a top tier point guard but he can be a solid top 10, 15.

proudlao

« Reply #596 on: January 04, 2013, 07:09:17 AM »
I don't get into basketball until after superbowl  :)

supadupac

« Reply #597 on: March 12, 2013, 08:44:20 AM »
alright, so jazz is gonna be on top of lakers for awhile, cant believe al jefferson is taking them to the playoffs lol

The Realest

« Reply #598 on: March 12, 2013, 04:51:05 PM »
alright, so jazz is gonna be on top of lakers for awhile, cant believe al jefferson is taking them to the playoffs lol

Despite struggling early on this season, Lakers have been much better lately and I believe they'll eventually get the 8th spot over Utah (hopefully, the Jazz are just hard to watch for me).

hubba-hubba

« Reply #599 on: April 05, 2013, 03:18:41 AM »
Despite struggling early on this season, Lakers have been much better lately and I believe they'll eventually get the 8th spot over Utah (hopefully, the Jazz are just hard to watch for me).

Hey, with around 7 games left, what are your thoughts on Lin's performance?  I still don't think his strengths are utilized on this team.  Or maybe his strengths are too similar to Harden, and since he's the focal point of the offense, Lin kind of gets marginalized?! 

What are your thoughts on Lin's back up, Patrick Beverly and why the hell has he finished some games over Lin? 

Advertisements