Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 227407 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2011, 04:49:22 PM »
Yes, indeed it's been an interesting year to start.  Works getting better...runni ng smoother...it's work

My phone's been going crazy and well....it's nice I won't lie.   8) 

It's good...but don't get the wrong idea-cause I surely am not. 

Tell me this though....guys these days!  I swear, everyone is all about sex....it really is overrated.  I don't mind that ppl are honest and straight to the point (yes, the mind games are annoying and if we can do w/o them-much appreciated), blunt even, however I'm a lady after all.  I may be a very open person...hones t (sometimes for my own good...ok, maybe a bit naive too) but I've no shame...theref ore, I've nothing to hide in that sense.  And honestly, I'd rather ppl get to know me-in all realness then you don't have to worry about "playing up" an image or whatever.  I really am a "take it or leave it" kind of girl.  But yes, anyway-back to my point....guys these days....strict ly about sex.  Again, like I said in another thread...

"Hi, I'm John. What's your name?"  :)

"Hi, it's Lisa."  :)

"Nice to meet you Lisa."

"Nice to meet you too John."

"Wow, you have such a sexy voice."  8)

"Uh....uhmm, thanks."  :-\  :-[

"So, are you a virgin?"  8)

"Excuse me?  Did you just ask me what I thought you asked me?"  :o ::) ::) ::)

"is that too personal of a question first meeting?"  ???

::) ::) ::) ::)  As I told "him"....I've no problem w/ someone asking me that....just not w/n the first encounter.  bc honestly, I'm not one of those girls/ppl who jump from bed to bed...heck, I'm not even a serial dater let alone jumping beds.  ::)  That almost tells me what ur after....or at least what's really on ur mind.  And honestly...fro m there I'm not going to take you all too seriously. 

Also...please if u r trying to "talk" to someone...espe cially w/n the fist call or whatever...ur still "getting to know" each other.  I honestly get uncomfortable when the potentials start talking in future tense. 

"When we see each other...", "maybe this summer we..."......blah blah blah.  Hold up dude...I just got ur basic "application"....no one said that you were hired....so y r u acting like u've got the job n am assuming the role already? 

As I've said....I may be single....but please....I'm not desperate!

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2011, 05:00:18 PM »
r u kidding me?  Don't tell me I've got game!!!  After one conversation.. ..ur telling me u want a relationship?   ???

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

really, is it me?  or should i just strap on my boots and jump right in?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2011, 06:54:48 AM »
he called me right when i got home after my workout. i didn't mind talking until he kept pressing the "so what r we?", "what do u think bout "us"?" questions...th en it just got kind of annoying. i mean, he's actually hot looking-he could get any girl he wants...n mayb since i'm not going "gaga" over him he's finding me to b "interesting" n challenging. who knows. ::)

anyway, had to go wash up for bed...so he let me go--to wash up n still wanted to "talk really late tonight?" as he said.  my usual answer..."uh, we'll c". 8) mayb that's my prob too...i bring it on myself since i'm too nice n don't want to give him a bruised ego...n don't just say we can talk for like 30 min the most bc i'm tired as fawk n i'd rather b sleeping than listening to the "bay bay" n "honey..".

but here's the funny thing...after i showered he didn't call n after a long day n my workout, honestly i was pooped! so i went to bed--had it been high school i'd wait up for these silly phone calls-no can do now. 8) however, i did text him apologizing not being able to talk n calling it a night...and KOed. this morning...i saw two missed calls @ 12:30 n a text message! something along the lines of...."i'm sorry i didn't call earlier, but i really wanted to talk to u...i miss u...i look forward to talking tonight then..good night" :-\

some crazy mofos, i swear! i don't doubt his interests...no t going to lie-it's a bit flattering. given that i've not had a relationship since high school i'd jump right onthis-especially considering what a hottie he is....but eh... :( just met the poor guy n he's already starting to suffocate me. nothing but red flags all over this. can't we just keep this @ a friendly "get to know u" level? ??? urgh! ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2011, 09:08:06 PM »
I think he was ignored as a kid.
;D i told my brother bout these guys n he laughed....esp ecially bout this one. ^^^ funny though bc one of r good friends moved out to cali a few years ago..n he told my brother that cali guys got no game out there. :2funny: n i'm starting to believe that more now. :D

honestly, he'd be likeable if he wasn't so pushy n even needy...cause hems starting to sound clingy which can mean control freak! :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2011, 11:06:28 PM »
They get weird.  Tell him to have a ham sandwich with a pickle spear once in a while.  Might change his perspective and his "mackin'" ability.   ;D
OMG...what a jerk! he just called asked me about my day...blah blah n then was like..."so  do u wanna have fun w me...on the phone?" ??? i was like..WTF?! like i said..."what were u really expecting me to say nonetheless do? say yes n start breatheing heavy n stuff?"

he didn't what to say but apologized n said he had to charge his phone n would call me back. ::) i thought he was embarrassed n would just go like that. but no...he then added..."but don't fall asleep...n if u do text me so i know. cause i still want to talk." ::) please...i'm not even going to bother now. no thank u!

not worth my time, my minutes (if we were using any), not worth me getting to know him...cause thus far...burnt toast has more to offer me. 8)

thanks hpa for ur 2 cents though. i'll just take that ham sandwich n pickle for myself. O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2011, 06:06:30 AM »
Most are still getting off the dock...getting off of the Chinese Junk on the harbor. 
guys or ham sandwiches? ???

n can u believe it? i of course went to bed....didn't bother texting him that i wasn't "waiting up" n as i woke up this morning to take my mom to phone i saw that he called me @ 3:45 this morning! ??? ::) hell-2-the-no i wouldn't b picking up any phone calls @ that hour-especially his. ::) stupid boys!

hpa...no, wonder y i'm single huh? idiots like that, no thanks! 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
Here's a tip Lisa, if asks you if you would want to talk with him later, just tell him straight.

He'll just bounce back like a kid, no bruised ego.  ;D

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2011, 09:13:42 PM »
Here's a tip Lisa, if asks you if you would want to talk with him later, just tell him straight.

He'll just bounce back like a kid, no bruised ego.  ;D
he hasn't been texting me...mayb he got the idea. 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2011, 12:34:13 PM »
@ a funeral this weekend. we stayed til 4 this monring...n then came back to my house. funerals rn't suppose to b fun...but i had a good time yesterday. some old arse G  was gaga for one of my girls (who happens to b divorced). he was old enough to b her father...he was this tiny old man...kind of creepy looking...who passed his business card to her through r other friends' husband. ;D he was a dr. of some sort w a lil clinic like business n mlps. but we found out from friends who r also relatives of the deceased that that old man was their uncle n he is married! ha, no kidding eh? ::)  he wanted my girls' number to bad he took it upon himself to write her a lil luv note..it was hilarious n disgusting @ the same time. :D :puke: good laughs though! u just had to b there.

it's been days now since i've spoken to him...n i've been bz w the funeral n being hostess to my guests. he just doesn't get the clue...i ignored him for two whole days n finally text him that i am @ a funeral..can't talk-mayb some other time.  he says ok...but was like just text me when u go home. ::) ur kidding, right? that was two days ago...he did the same yesterday night n text me this morning (as he does every morning). ::) ok, he's either clueless n dumb as a rock or he's just determined n persistent as fawk!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2011, 12:58:55 AM »
i had a good day thus far...until i got here @ the funeral. i was fine...meeting up w ppl i've not seen n years n catching up. while my girl n i were talking to r friend..one of my cousins (though he's my dads age) came up to me n started interrogating me bout my parents. he then went to ask me specifics things bout my "feelings" bout my dad. i didn't want to talk about it..n the more he kept digging the more i was getting upset n emotional...to the point where i couldn't hold back the tears n i was basically sobbing. it was harder bc i didn't like the guy either. in addition to the fact that we were @ a public place n as hmoob ppl r...they were staring n wondering from afar what was going on. i eventually told him i didnmt want to talk about it anymore. though he was being sympathetic he was also criticizing me for feeling the way that i do. my friend told me he seemed genuine...but i felt otherwise.

what made it worse was another uncle/family friend who had a few too many drinks was talking to my brother n i n was telling us how bad he felt n was telling us that he didn't understand the y's as to the result of r family..but for us to know that he luved us too. he was telling us that we shouldn't feel bad n we shouldn't feel shame or guilt..it wasn't r fault. it was nice to know n hear but he was making a "scene" somewhat out of it since he was a bit intoxicated... talking so loud that everyone was looking. then again i was still emotional from my talk w my uncle so w his talk it sent me n tears fast!!! i just couldn't help it. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2011, 04:02:04 AM »
To be honest, sometimes these OGs can be douchebags.  Some need to simply simmer down, regardless of setting. 

There, I said it. 
yes, @ times i feel like they need to be put n their place. ::) oh well...

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2011, 09:43:21 PM »
Just smile and deliver as needed.   ;)
i don't do "fake". i try my damnest to bite my tongue...but i'm very real...sometim es a bit harsh even w older folks but...more so the 1s who mistreat me n look down on me. if u don't respect me...i cannot do the same to u. 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2011, 06:38:39 PM »
I didn't want to get out of bed at all today...but I had to.  The weekend was an exhausting one.  I slept most of the day yesterday....d idn't realize I was that tired but I most have been.   :dontknow:

After sleeping most of the day yesterday I went and rented me some movies (Oh yeah, note to self need to return a few tonight!!!) and watched Resident Evil and The Social network last night.  They were OK.  He kept calling me in the middle of my movies but I didn't pick up (yeah, I was still avoiding him).  I just don't understand.  After about four days you'd figure ppl would normally just give up or get the idea and "move along".  But not this nguy!  ::) Though I've been ignoring him-I am still very nice about it.  He called me last night after I text to tell him that I was bz and apologized for not picking up.  He called once again...and for once I picked up.  (Given that he has been so persistent I guess one little phone call wouldn't hurt.)  For once it was decent talking to him.  I was tired still and he seemed like he just woke up.  He asked about my weekend and seemed genuinely concerned about me knowing that I was at a funeral all weekend (I didn't specify who so he just assumed it was someone close to me-especially since I was there all weekend) that was nice.  Regardless, he kept the conversation short and was wanting to "check up" on me considering the long weekened I had had.  Hrrrmmm....per haps that last episode made him rethink his "approach" to things.  There is still no "us" as I've told him it's too soon to say.  Thus far it's just simply someone who calls me from time to time.  Until I know more or feel differently that's all it will be for now.

It doesn't feel like it's been a long day...but I'm still at work and I've another 30 minutes at the least.   ::)  I had originally planned on going to the gym after work (round 5) but I guess I can/should still go after work...it won't be too late.  And I shouldn't be making excuses...I should at least hit the trendmil and sauna. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2011, 07:17:11 PM »
been busy prepping for P-ACT testing for my kids.  Finally finished today, though some ppl didn't wake up this morning so they missed it.  That just means they'll have to make it up-on their own time.

I'm proud of myself...I've been making it a point to hit the gym.  I can't go everyday bc of my hetic schedule...I'm lucky if I get to go twice a week.  Now that tutoring will be starting soon...I really need to find time to "do me".

He's still not "out of the woods" as of yet.  I'm still the nice girl...but still avoiding it when possible as well. I just don't understand...h ow someone can be so sure of something after a mere few weeks?  Don't you want to get to know ppl first rather than just jump right in?  It may just be my personality and it may just be the fact that I've been jaded and am VERY cautious--OK, sometimes too cautious for my own good. BUT I do follow my intuition often...and thus far, it's telling me nothing.  You know what I mean?  I mean, when you like someone-despite whether you've met in person or not--you click, your personalities click, right?  You get that tingling feeling inside...the butterflies and your excited, nervous....u know like ur a lil school girl again.  I DON'T feel that way.  Most of the time....I'm  ::) or  :-\

The other night he STILL was asking me y we weren't an "item".  He even asked me....""don't u want me as ur bf?"  as if he was the sh|t and I was passing up a great opportunity or something...li ke he was giving me this once chance to be with him.  WTF?   ::) :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:  Again, I'm single but not desperate.  I simply explained that I dunno him well enough...but it wasn't good enough of an answer for him.  Yes, he makes valid points...."...we can still date and get to know each other...nothin g wrong with that"...."I'm single, you're single...I"m lonely....you're lonely.." 

Hold up!  Hey, mister I'm single...yes, but lonely-speak for yourself.  I never said I was lonely8)  ;D ;D ;D ;D  We know who's lonely! :2funny:  So I then ask him this: "OK, so you say you want to be my bf.  what is it that you see that makes you feel that way?  what is it about me...makes it certain as you are that we should be exclusive?"

His answer: "bc y not?  I'm already talking to you.  you're not dating anyone else....and like I said, we're both single."  really?  u text and call me everyday and that's ur reasoning?   ???  ::) ::) ::)  LAME! Yes, way, to sweep me off my feet....sorry, no-u do not pass go, u do not collect $200 and you most definitely am not getting some! U might as well just go to jail.  :police: :police: :police:

Errr....I was like, "OK, but if you're just looking to fill up a space of being single....y bother w/ me?  Yes, I'm single too...but if I wanted to just not be single I can simply do that here...no need to be calling strangers from 4-5 states over."  He must have felt silly/stupid....whatever..cause he then made the excuse that he had to go and would call me back.   ::)  I just  ;D ;D ;D  and hung up.  However, he did call back....at like 3AM!  No thanks mister....I've better things to do like....zzZZzZ ZZZzZzzz  :sleepy1:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2011, 03:22:40 PM »
had friends over last night...just chillaxin, it was fun. good times, yes. O0 friday night we went to have a few drinks n headed dt bc the night was still young. surprisingly,we had a good time-lots of laughs forsure. my bro met this korean guy n was asked what his nationality was. my bro said hmong...n he was like cool. he told my bro that he looked korean not hmong...n then said thathe was korean. my bro was like "u should meet my sister..."! ;D yeah, i dunno y (ok, i do...since i've been back from abroad (china) my brother will intro all/any "foreign" ppl to me...as if we would click or something-what a dork!) he does that...but he intro us to each other. i said hi (n korean). he later bought us a round of shots, gam sa ham ni da. :) i went back to my friends n dancing. he n his friends came over by us n he started talking to me. found out he was from chicago...when i asked him y he'd come to this tiny town..he pointed to the girl next to him...n asked her..."y am i here? y did i come here again?" she gave him a glare...n he responded..."oh, for her." lol :2funny: ::) he was a nice guy...but reminded me of someone recent....lame . :D :D :D

anyway......

...u make my heart sing...but u rn't listening. probably 'cause ur too bz dancing to ur own song.     

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements