Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 227409 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #840 on: April 23, 2014, 05:26:54 PM »
I'm just happy you are getting your classes and books in check girlie ;)

I check the library for some of my books so I don't have to pay for them.  I've gone a few classes without having to buy any books.  I totally understand about the money for textbooks ::)
That just shows how long it's been since I've been a student.  I didn't even think about checking out the books.  Then again--I have to get my ID first.  I went and took my picture for it yesterday but it won't be in my hands for another week. ::)

Being it's grad school i might just buy them all anyway--dunno yet.  The book I was given the owner said she didn't care if I gave it back to her or not.  But knowing me, I'd give it back.  She's really nice though cause she's willing to see if she has any of the other ones I still need.

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

proudlao

« Reply #841 on: April 23, 2014, 08:51:04 PM »
Hello Lisa, just saying hello and hope all is well. Congrats on schooling. O0

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 23, 2014, 09:07:14 PM »
Hello Lisa, just saying hello and hope all is well. Congrats on schooling. O0
Hi n thnx pl!  :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #843 on: April 24, 2014, 02:00:28 AM »
That just shows how long it's been since I've been a student.  I didn't even think about checking out the books.  Then again--I have to get my ID first.  I went and took my picture for it yesterday but it won't be in my hands for another week. ::)

Being it's grad school i might just buy them all anyway--dunno yet.  The book I was given the owner said she didn't care if I gave it back to her or not.  But knowing me, I'd give it back.  She's really nice though cause she's willing to see if she has any of the other ones I still need.

Glad someone is willing to help out one another.   ;)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 24, 2014, 02:15:47 AM »
Glad someone is willing to help out one another.   ;)
yes, me too. O0

wisg, ur up kinda late....y not sleeping yet?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 24, 2014, 06:50:15 PM »
OK...i guess i'm no longer on hiatus from posting pics on ph anymore.

urgh....is it time to go home yet?  just a few more minutes and then I can go.  Yay! O0

only a few hours at the office tomorrow--only because i have to work on sat.  yay.  :-\

hoping if things go well i'll be going to mn next weekend.  a much needed trip. (maybe this time it'll just be me.)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 30, 2014, 12:15:09 PM »
it's hump day...eh.  it's been raining all week which means it's also been cold all week. well, at least it's not snow.

wish it was friday already.

it's said that i get paid tomorrow and already have my payments set for all my bills....leavi ng me with barely nothing for the rest of the month.  work so hard only to be piss broke. i really should get a second job.  if only i could get paid to do nothing. *sigh*

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #847 on: May 01, 2014, 01:41:21 AM »
OK...i guess i'm no longer on hiatus from posting pics on ph anymore.

urgh....is it time to go home yet?  just a few more minutes and then I can go.  Yay! O0

only a few hours at the office tomorrow--only because i have to work on sat.  yay.  :-\

hoping if things go well i'll be going to mn next weekend.  a much needed trip. (maybe this time it'll just be me.)

hey luvlylisa,
Yup missing your pictures.  When are you going to post them up?  I missing you posted pictures from the range. Don't mind see those pictures from your trip to MN a month ago.  ;D
Well always glad to see pictures of a luvly girl name Lisa.

I am glad you're getting pay tomorrow, and like all paid day, it's pay the bills day.  ;D
Hopefully you get your MA and make more money so you can treat me to dinner.  ;D j/k
I want to go back there and experience the old days of living in the mountains.  Finding my roots. O0
Well have a wonderful day.  BTW, are you guys going fishing soon?  White bass season is hitting and I am assuming in your area should have plenty of white basses? ;)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: May 01, 2014, 11:49:45 AM »
hey luvlylisa,
Yup missing your pictures.  When are you going to post them up?  I missing you posted pictures from the range. Don't mind see those pictures from your trip to MN a month ago.  ;D
Well always glad to see pictures of a luvly girl name Lisa.

I am glad you're getting pay tomorrow, and like all paid day, it's pay the bills day.  ;D
Hopefully you get your MA and make more money so you can treat me to dinner.  ;D j/k
I want to go back there and experience the old days of living in the mountains.  Finding my roots. O0
Well have a wonderful day.  BTW, are you guys going fishing soon?  White bass season is hitting and I am assuming in your area should have plenty of white basses? ;)
hi wisg.  ah, my pics.  in ways i miss posting them but in ways....eh. i've been known as the girl who posts only food and ppl getting drunk so i have refrained from posting them.  i think sometimes ppl get the wrong impression of me.  (not that it matters--ok, maybe just a lil)  i do like food...but there's more to be than a beer or two.  ::)

the range pics?  I think those r still in the outdoors and recreation section.  have a peek and see if they're still there.  pics from mn?  LOL yes I took a few pics....but never posted them.  they're on fb though.  LOL :D

yes, working hard for the money only to be broke.  but yes, that's y i'm going back to school (partially the reason)...to hopefully help myself in the finance department and not stress out so much about my bills and life.  LOL :D  treat to dinner?  well, if ur ever in town--hit me up. 

i've not gotten around to getting my fishing license.  I'll do that Friday--tomorrow maybe.  Yeah, tomorrow sounds good.  Bass, yeah we get em here.  dude ppl b out fishing like crazy already.  couldn't wait for that ice to melt. ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #849 on: May 01, 2014, 04:17:59 PM »
hi wisg.  ah, my pics.  in ways i miss posting them but in ways....eh. i've been known as the girl who posts only food and ppl getting drunk so i have refrained from posting them.  i think sometimes ppl get the wrong impression of me.  (not that it matters--ok, maybe just a lil)  i do like food...but there's more to be than a beer or two.  ::)

the range pics?  I think those r still in the outdoors and recreation section.  have a peek and see if they're still there.  pics from mn?  LOL yes I took a few pics....but never posted them.  they're on fb though.  LOL :D

yes, working hard for the money only to be broke.  but yes, that's y i'm going back to school (partially the reason)...to hopefully help myself in the finance department and not stress out so much about my bills and life.  LOL :D  treat to dinner?  well, if ur ever in town--hit me up. 

i've not gotten around to getting my fishing license.  I'll do that Friday--tomorrow maybe.  Yeah, tomorrow sounds good.  Bass, yeah we get em here.  dude ppl b out fishing like crazy already.  couldn't wait for that ice to melt. ;D

LOL.   ;D ;D People are talking and filling their coolers with bass already and all I caught is buffalos.  I want to go out for some pretty soon.  Do you have FB? Pm me your Fb if you don't mind.  Or I can do the same.  I'll add you to our page; Hmong fitness and motivation.  There are tons of Hmong from the world on there.   ;)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: May 01, 2014, 06:11:45 PM »
LOL.   ;D ;D People are talking and filling their coolers with bass already and all I caught is buffalos.  I want to go out for some pretty soon.  Do you have FB? Pm me your Fb if you don't mind.  Or I can do the same.  I'll add you to our page; Hmong fitness and motivation.  There are tons of Hmong from the world on there.   ;)
Yes, we caught a few buffalo last two weeks ago.  BIG ones!  I posted pics before on here.

FB?  I have FB....I have two to be exact.  A personal one and a professional one. :D

Indeed, many ppl out there.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: May 02, 2014, 01:17:24 PM »
two nights in a row where i've had less than 5 hrs of sleep.  yesterday i got 4 hrs and this morning I got in 2 1/2 hrs.  yes, i do this to myself.  but i'm not tired so it's not a problem.  although, i say that now--who knows what i'll be like later today. *zombie mode* ;D

my school ID hasn't come in yet so I've been waiting to go to the library and see if they have my books.  I'd rather check them out but part of me is saying buy em so i don't have to worry about anything.  *deep sigh* urgh, i guess.

mothers day is coming up and i really don't know what to do.  yesterday i went looking for a nice spring jacket for my mom but didn't find anything.  i bought her a really nice one about four years ago, she never wore it but a few months later somehow it grew feet and walked off.  I don't know what happened to it.  my mom has no clue where it is or who took it.  still had the tags on it and everything.  i know i can always get her flowers but i feel like flowers isn't enough. i know she'll luv them as flowers r her fav thing but eh.....i'll have to rack my brain more and think of something.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: May 02, 2014, 04:50:28 PM »
yep, with just a click i'm down $200 but got my textbooks for the summer.  i was sick of waiting and realistically if i was to check em out i'd not be able to write in the margins, highlight and make notes as i wanted.

everyone is gone and it's just me now.  i wanted to leave early as i should have but everyone left before I could go and now I'm waiting for one of our grad students to stop by so she can drop off something.  blah.  i'm so hungry....tire d.....and did i mention that i look terrible today.  Yeah, i don't wear makeup on a daily basis but good lawd, i look like a bag lady forsure.  :D 

anyway...oh, she just walked in.  Yay, i can go now!  BUT now i've got to go do my laundry.  yay. don't u just luv sarcasm?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: May 02, 2014, 04:51:51 PM »
it's been fun today...i don't think i've been this active on ph for a while. 

:wave: hi guests. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

aboo

« Reply #854 on: May 02, 2014, 05:33:25 PM »
Hi Lisa!  I just wanted to brag to you that I got my two textbooks for my class from an in house library next door to my work place  ;D

I looked at all the libraries in the state to see who might have these two books - found out that a few of the college libraries have them checked out....but I guess today is my lucky day, I just walked next door to check them out for FREE  :)

Advertisements