Advertisement

Author Topic: Sweet Minion  (Read 35134 times)

WindComeWindBlow

Re: Lead me with strong hands
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012, 09:07:55 AM »
2/22/2012

Forgive your brothers and sisters...

"If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you.” Matthew 6:14 (NLT).

Don’t let Satan keep you in darkness. He and his cronies have been lying to you long enough stirring up trouble within your family, among your friends, in your neighborhood, and in your workplace.You can hardly go through a day without hearing someone talk about their list. It may be their bucket list, their list of things to do on their next day off, their grocery list, etc. Everyone has a list of some sort. But isn’t the list we need to be making the list of people we need to forgive and get on our knees and take it to the LORD in prayer?

It is imperative that we forgive. Jesus came to earth as God in the flesh and told us a lot about forgiveness. He gave us parables like the “Unmerciful Servant” and the example of his own life. His holy word is full of scripture on forgiveness.

Let the light of the LORD shine into the darkness of this world as you forgive others. The hardest part of forgiveness may be forgiving those who haven’t forgiven you. That must be done as well. Don’t let forgiveness be the stumbling block between you and freedom. The last words of chapter 18 of the book of Matthew are “forgive your brothers and sisters from your heart." It’s a hard lesson to learn, but that is where it has to come from. Forgiving from your mouth isn’t enough. Who do you need to forgive from your heart today?

But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too." Mark 11:25 (NLT).

Led By His Holy Spirit,

Rick Hawbaker

Praying 4 U Ministries  

* Originally published by Praying 4 U Ministries 2/22/2012, FACEBOOK

-Nothing you do in this life will ever matter, unless it is about loving God and loving the people he made.  FB

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2012, 12:04:57 PM »
8/2012, 12:03PM

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, HE IS STRONG. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 Jennifer~ Global Scope Ministries

-2Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.  Romans 12:2 (NLT)

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2012, 11:23:45 AM »
3/12/2012

He is adorable.  During the great sunshine this past weekend, he came out to take Elly for a walk.  I love that he makes time for my baby. 

~Jesus is not one of the many ways to approach God, nor is He the best of several ways; He is the only way.    -A.W. Tozer

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2012, 04:04:31 PM »
3/19/2012

I woke up to police cars on my block.  Turns out, my neighbor got killed.  Cops asked if we heard anything last night but we were sound asleep. 

Anyhow, I saw this on fb and it made me feel better. 

*Put everything to the test.  Accept what is good and don't have anything to do with evil." -1 Thessalonians 5:21-22

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2012, 07:50:12 PM »
1 John 2:15-17

Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2012, 10:29:17 AM »
4/3/2012

A kindle fire... or camera for my birthday?  

This is what I want tonight:

Picked up some talipia fillets tonight.  Going to cook something yummy for my diet.

~Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. Aaron Chavez

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:31:51 PM by WindRain »

OldVeggies

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2012, 11:34:09 AM »
wind, your journal is way way more thought provoking than mines......

i dont know if i want to keep a journal anymore.  ;D

LadyLionness

Re: Dear Journal
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
4/19/2011

Guilty pleasures:

1. Wii
2. Internet surfing
3. Shopping

New Year's Resolution (edited): 

1. Get State Licensing
2. Register Baby
3. Get Baptized
4. Find a church to serve
5. Save!
6. Travel out of the Midwest
7. Buy new car
8. Pay off loans
9. Work on projects
10. Contribute to self improvement
11. Focus, focus, focus
12. Less PHing.
13. Move

One of the main reasons why I keep coming back to PH:  LadyLionness!

-No one can have anything unless God gives it.  John 3:27

Wind,

I wanna cry now...  :'( :'( :'(

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
Wind,

I wanna cry now...  :'( :'( :'(

No kidding.  Ever since I met you I follow you around bc you're articulate there's an angelic glow about you.

LadyLionness

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2012, 12:32:57 PM »
No kidding.  Ever since I met you I follow you around bc you're articulate there's an angelic glow about you.

Lolz...  I did not know that.  I better behave then, huh?  hehehe

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2012, 12:40:53 PM »
Lolz...  I did not know that.  I better behave then, huh?  hehehe

I rather that you be yourself.   ;) :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2012, 12:42:15 PM »
I rather that you be yourself.   ;) :)

I was kidding.  I would rather be myself too.  My naughty phase is over... lolz...

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2012, 11:50:42 AM »
Today is Monday, April 9th, 2012. 

Precisely why I did not offer a prayer of my own for you, PHU.

God's truth, prayers are precious.  Same goes for his blessings and the answered prayers along with the unanswered prayers.  They are worth 1000X their weight in gold.  I would not offer prayers just for anyone. But Wind has a kind heart and has offered one for you and a praise for the good and faithful men and women of the marriage forum.

This is one of the significant things I learned in my walks with God this year.  Lord, you're most faithful and giving.  You always provide. 

~ As much as the fire can hurt, when God brings us through, we've been refined a little.  Each fire prepares us for the next, each burns a little more impurity from our lives.  Christi Armstrong.

LadyLionness

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2012, 12:10:53 PM »
Today is Monday, April 9th, 2012. 

This is one of the significant things I learned in my walks with God this year.  Lord, you're most faithful and giving.  You always provide. 

~ As much as the fire can hurt, when God brings us through, we've been refined a little.  Each fire prepares us for the next, each burns a little more impurity from our lives.   Christi Armstrong.

In the midst of trials, I have learned to turn to the Lord and say, "What is it you want me to learn from this?  And when the pain becomes unbearable, I have learned to go to him and lay it all at his feet and beseeched him to take it from me and give me rest."  He is amazing in that he answered each of them, no matter how insignificant they may seem to be.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2012, 02:25:22 PM »
In the midst of trials, I have learned to turn to the Lord and say, "What is it you want me to learn from this?  And when the pain becomes unbearable, I have learned to go to him and lay it all at his feet and beseeched him to take it from me and give me rest."  He is amazing in that he answered each of them, no matter how insignificant they may seem to be.

Thank you for your words of encouragement.  I needed them today. 

Advertisements