Advertisement

Author Topic: do you  (Read 3643 times)

sexymomma

do you
« on: August 25, 2011, 12:41:22 PM »
guys hear/know stories about hmong men marrying their wife from thailand and then after some years shoots her. I think i heard one that happened in north carolina. sad.. that these hmong ladies from thaliand/laos come all the ways from overseas and then gets killed. :'(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yajmafia

Re: do you
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 12:43:02 PM »
guys hear/know stories about hmong men marrying their wife from thailand and then after some years shoots her. I think i heard one that happened in north carolina. sad.. that these hmong ladies from thaliand/laos come all the ways from overseas and then gets killed. :'(

Um.. wow.. I've never heard of it.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »
this his how rumors get started

but these kinds of rumors are good that way our guys here wont be so stupid to send all their wealth over there cause those girls will be scared to come here, that way these dumb guys will support their own kids
so hard working people like myself wont have to pay so much taxes and sh1t for the welfare of kids that arent mines O0

aWorkinProgress

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 04:21:53 PM »
The question here is what did she do to get shot by him? Maybe she cheated I bet.

MR. A

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »
The question here is what did she do to get shot by him? Maybe she cheated I bet.

ding ding ding we have a winner

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 06:48:06 PM »
Surely he ain't gonna go through all the trouble and money just to shoot his new hoe?.
That'a alot of freaking moola to throw away. I bet she was a whore to begain with. Or she didn't whore enough to get his moola back.lol j/k.. No. I bet she had many other bf  and when she got here. She ran off to the bf that she wanted. Unless
Sassymoma, you know the true rumors

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 07:42:21 PM »

Yeah, if I had paid for a hefty wedding and for all of the paperwork involved and went through hell to get her to this country and she still betrays me, I wouldn't want her to run off to someone else, either.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 10:26:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure she had a lot of other BF. She told her BF that she's coming to the usa. There is no other reason. I mean why would you go through all that just to do that. Shyt it's not easy to just bam.. done with the wifey.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:29:43 PM by saki saki »

Advertisements