Advertisement

Author Topic: ..Eh..  (Read 6950 times)

WildHen

..Eh..
« on: August 31, 2011, 08:57:29 PM »
Depressing... when you open up your paycheck and a chunk of your income is taken out for taxes...  >:(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

WildHen

Re: ..Eh..
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:43:51 PM »
I like the ability to just get up and go... Not necessarily "living on the edge" but enough to satisfy my needs...

WildHen

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 07:21:19 PM »
I always wanted to marry a Hmong guy.  It was just a basic assumption... something automatic... I want to believe I did everything right so that my automatic destination could be achieved... By the time I was 8-9 I could pluck a chicken, steam rice, & make sum mean pepper... how much more did I need to prepare to become a Hmong wife...

Haha... in reflection, I was so wrong... Maybe my destiny isn't so automatic  8)

WildHen

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 07:23:18 PM »
It's really amazing how I'm so easily satisfied.  I realize I'm pretty low key & prefer to be in the background.  I'm ok with being a Scottie Pippen & not necessarily MJ.   :P I can handle that some folks just can't ... eh....

WildHen

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 03:07:09 AM »
As much as I miss the younger years ... life is lookin pretty good atm...

WildHen

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 12:26:42 PM »
Way ready for some football... need them Fantasy points...  8)

WildHen

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 08:32:21 PM »
... its like i lost you even though i knew i never had you...

WildHen

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 10:35:54 AM »
I don't know how or why my wondering mind found you last night.  Just when I thought I had already taken you out with the rest of the trash you managed to avoid being completely taken out.  It wasn't always bad, in fact for the most part it was a positive learning experience.  Its amazing how the mind and soul can and will succumb to decisions that need to made.  What seems impossible becomes possible. What seems out of the ordinary because ordinary. 

The honest truth is it wasn't really about when it was me or you... instead it was when it became just me and just you. Not really odd how small the world really is.  That one fateful day when  I just happened to be there on one a day that must have been really tough for you.  The loss you suffered was indeed sad, however it was almost as if I was invading your space.  As much as I was an outsider, I hoped you knew that I still cared was glad that you had found a better place and maybe even a better love. 

While my mind may wonder, I hope things are going well for you.  I wonder if you still believe that I single handily saved your life, that a written note on scrap paper had much of an influence...  Even then as you utter those words to me, it was hard for me to believe because I was just a girl trying to prove my love for someone who I cared about... best wishes mog... mus zoo koj os...   

WildHen

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 10:50:28 PM »
It almost like a secret love affair... not sure if that's really a good thing...  :P

WildHen

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 10:00:42 PM »
It's a little sad that I can't name them all... only faint memories and shadowed images that drift back every now and then...

WildHen

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »
You could never tell on the outside but I've also been a closeted, hopeless romantic... my early years were filled with romance novels that surrounded me with rugged men who rescued strong willed women to jaded men who were eventually saved by women who could see beyond their physical scars... my own "love story" was and probably will never be as eventful as any of those romance novels... in fact, for the most part,  love in my own language was and still is....simple and uncomplicated. ...

Though I learned at an early age that you have control over writing your own love story... it sure does help when the leading male character is tall, dark, and handsome; and of course, possesses all the other "personality" qualities that we all yearn for... while not all my male leads fit the description described, they sure did add conflict to the plot and thickened the mystery of the outcome... while my love story is no where near its climax  ;D I sure am noting details to add to my so called love story... 

WildHen

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 09:53:20 PM »
...I wish this would already be over with...

WildHen

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 07:20:49 PM »
And then came the day I had to leave.  With a heavy heart and almost unconvinced mind, I had concluded that it was all made up.  The times of laughter and bliss was just a cover up for what was really taking place.  While I was supposedly happy watching you regret the decisions u made with her, I played the cheerleader, who tried to make u believe it was not u nor her.  Instead, I tried to make it bout me...

Me n how great we were be together... Me n how great we meshed... Me n how great ur family embraced me... or so I thought...

That day came n went... I thought it would be harder than it was... too see the blank reaction on your face... just made it easier for me to walk out of your life...

Not too long along, I heard u asked how I was doing... I'm doing well :) n hope only the same for u...

With u... I ultimately realized I'm not much of a cheerleader n prefer to play in the game...

« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 10:38:31 AM by WildHen »

WildHen

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 08:27:33 PM »
and then there was you...  :-*

WildHen

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 10:24:10 PM »
Dear You,

It's been a long time since I've written a letter.  I hope this letter finds you in good health and in high spirits.  How are things coming along?  I know from the last time we talked, you life was pretty eventful.  I hope your parents finally came to an understanding and that you are safe as you are out there fighting the bad guys.

Isn't it kinda funny how we have arrived at this moment?  Who would have thought that the idea of having no control over what we consider "fate", is actually something that you and I could have and probably should have controlled.  I'm not sure if I'm over analyzing what could never be or if I'm just dwelling over missed opportunities.  I don't question you, however I question myself, my motivations, and maybe my inability to just throw it all out there. 

I wonder how you really feel.  It seems you always put a front so that you can ensure my peace of mind but I'm really starting to wonder how you do it.  As selfish as I am, I don't think I'd be able to do it.  Hear me out... My intention isn't for you to be or act that way.  In fact, I appreciate your constant support but would hate for you just to put an act for my sake

Then again, I'm probably just over analyzing... making me seem more important than I really am... you're really good... stay good... seceip ot uoy ssim... Let me know how things are... I'll wait patiently for you to write back.

Hlub,

Me

Advertisements