Advertisement

Author Topic: A journey to find true love  (Read 76893 times)

Renaissance

Re: A journey to find true love
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 12:10:46 AM »
Ummmm in which part?

are u married?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lavender

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 12:11:49 AM »
are u married?
Ummm do I sound single?   :)  :-X :-X  :-[

Renaissance

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 12:14:52 AM »
Ummm do I sound single?   :)  :-X :-X  :-[

yes u do...i see u most of the time pheej seev tias nco tus ub tus no.  u talk about what is love,etc.  so are you single?

Lavender

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 12:21:01 AM »
yes u do...i see u most of the time pheej seev tias nco tus ub tus no.  u talk about what is love,etc.  so are you single?
Lol....my writing is confusing I suppose. 

Peb ua neeg nyob ces txoj kev nco yeej muaj.  I'm sure you miss those who once surrounded you but are no longer with you as well.  These people could be friends or realatives who part you due to distant or death. 

I'm talking about love because it is an interesting topic.  I am trying to figure out the problem to why relationships fail. 

And I am very much married just like you are.

Renaissance

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 12:25:47 AM »
Lol....my writing is confusing I suppose. 

Peb ua neeg nyob ces txoj kev nco yeej muaj.  I'm sure you miss those who once surrounded you but are no longer with you as well.  These people could be friends or realatives who part you due to distant or death. 

I'm talking about love because it is an interesting topic.  I am trying to figure out the problem to why relationships fail. 

And I am very much married just like you are.

ok, i might be going out on a limb and so forgive me if i am assuming too much....but if you are married, why are you asking about love?  my assumption is that you have not experienced true love or that the love you had once changed.  an i correct here or am i too far on a limb? :)

Lavender

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 12:32:13 AM »
ok, i might be going out on a limb and so forgive me if i am assuming too much....but if you are married, why are you asking about love?  my assumption is that you have not experienced true love or that the love you had once changed.  an i correct here or am i too far on a limb? :)
Ummmm.....true love, the love that there's no change of heart.   :)

Have you ever heard "yog tsis nkag av mas koj yeej tsis yog kuv tug hos kuv los yeej tsis yog koj tus"?

The title of this journal does not mean I am going to find a nother man and leave my family.  It simply means that it's time to analyze the love and passion that we receive and give.  Lets compare them and see which ones are true and will last longer or forever....and which ones are fake and won't last.   Since we sometimes complain that he/she doesn't love us enough.  So when we analyze the situations, is it him/her or is it our own greed.   :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 08:32:32 AM »
Ummmm.....true love, the love that there's no change of heart.   :)

Have you ever heard "yog tsis nkag av mas koj yeej tsis yog kuv tug hos kuv los yeej tsis yog koj tus"?

The title of this journal does not mean I am going to find a nother man and leave my family.  It simply means that it's time to analyze the love and passion that we receive and give.  Lets compare them and see which ones are true and will last longer or forever....and which ones are fake and won't last.   Since we sometimes complain that he/she doesn't love us enough.  So when we analyze the situations, is it him/her or is it our own greed.   :)

Very true.  That's why I like to analyze things and would even google additional information to help jumpstart my thought processes.

Lavender

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 02:51:37 PM »
I guess having true love means one isn't lost. 

Today is windy and cold.  I am wondering whether or not I can survive without him?   :-X

OldVeggies

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 04:11:03 PM »
lavender, i always thought you were married....

Lavender

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 05:16:28 PM »
So I learned today that a flower is only beautiful and attracts bees when it is still on its original stem lively.  Ehehehe...once the bee gets a sniff on it, it no longer becomes the focal point.  :)

Lavender

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »
Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Something is bothering me

I was so busy yesterday and totally forgot about his birthday.  Same thing happened to my birthday. 

Anyway, something is really bothering me.  I need to let it out....  In times like this, I wish I have a best friend.   :-X

proudlao

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 10:02:29 AM »
Do you not have a high school best friend? Your husband can be your best friend and so can your kids.

But I am all ears Lav if you need a friend.

1luv

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 10:14:48 AM »
1.  When I look for love, I don't just dive in and hoping that love comes.  What I do look for are them traits that they expresses their love or acts of kindness when I am not around. 

So if she has a good loving relationship with her mom or she is the babysitter of the family then to me, that shows that she is capable of loving and I am not afraid of her burning me. 

As for myself, the church conditioned me so I too does not have it in me to burn anyone that I am with either.  You know how the story goes with 2 convicts, one guy is hard core while the other guy has a soft spot.  It is the soft guy that the victim being tied up would want to talk into so he can let them go.  He does not have it in him to shoot or kill but just got lost and is caught up in the moment.  He is still a genuine good guy regardless if he is a punk at times.  If anything, I am that guy.  Sort of like bad boy goes wrong after his good boy image got smashed by tarnishing bad women.  He is tainted but he is still good and is capable of loving.  Some women who knows this will want to condition him into the man that she always wanted. 

Ah, the talks of love.  I can smell it as I lived through it. 

Lavender

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 11:46:25 AM »
1.  When I look for love, I don't just dive in and hoping that love comes.  What I do look for are them traits that they expresses their love or acts of kindness when I am not around. 

So if she has a good loving relationship with her mom or she is the babysitter of the family then to me, that shows that she is capable of loving and I am not afraid of her burning me. 

As for myself, the church conditioned me so I too does not have it in me to burn anyone that I am with either.  You know how the story goes with 2 convicts, one guy is hard core while the other guy has a soft spot.  It is the soft guy that the victim being tied up would want to talk into so he can let them go.  He does not have it in him to shoot or kill but just got lost and is caught up in the moment.  He is still a genuine good guy regardless if he is a punk at times.  If anything, I am that guy.  Sort of like bad boy goes wrong after his good boy image got smashed by tarnishing bad women.  He is tainted but he is still good and is capable of loving.  Some women who knows this will want to condition him into the man that she always wanted. 

Ah, the talks of love.  I can smell it as I lived through it. 
Great insights  O0

Lavender

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »
I once had a reason to move forward and make a decision.  Today, I am in search of that reason and cannot find it....yet I am proceeding forward without making a decision.   :-X 

In this, I am in fear of my consequences and will not be able to accept them.  What is my purpose anyway?  I have none.....my cons are greater than my pros. 

Once I never questioned my actions, but today I question the purpose of my actions.  What to do?   :-X  Either way, I will lost.  And I know it makes much more sense to walk the path with greater profits.  Yet, will he be mad at me if I choose this path with less causes? 

I think I am lost....lost in my painting.  :sad3:

Advertisements