Advertisement

Author Topic: A journey to find true love  (Read 76895 times)

Lavender

Re: A journey to find true love
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 11:58:19 AM »
Then I wonder....why must one choose a dead end road knowing full well that danger is ahead, knowing that the result means turning back, knowing the damage it will cause? 

We dare, we challenge, we live and learn.  I just want to be perfect.  Yet, he loves me still for my imperfections.   :-X

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lavender

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 12:01:17 PM »
Today, I finally realized that I have true love.  It is a matter of how to tend it so it grows everlasting.

proudlao

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 12:02:26 PM »
Congrats Lav and good luck to you in every way.

Lavender

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 06:16:56 PM »
I rushed through my reading.  Didn't really read, just find the answers to the questions only.  It seems like my mind is really off task today.  Maybe I will re-read it over the weekend.  Ehehehehe reading makes me super tired and sleepy.  :-\

Lavender

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 06:27:46 PM »
"If she doesn't appreciate me, there are other women out there who will appreciate me."

Sometimes I wonder how one can live so freely and why is that some of us keep on hanging on to the past.  I don't think I will ever understand a cheating heart until I free my soul.  But I cannot live freely.....tha t is impossible for me. 

I've came to an understanding of the statement above.  For those who move on, there isn't really much to treasure.  It makes a lot of sense no matter which perspective we see.  Then I don't understand why I cannot begin to practice it.  If it was me, I would say "If he doesn't appreciate me, I will not know what to do.  I will break down and live a miserable life forever."  The difference between him and I is that in his perspective, there are plenty of fish in the sea.  In my persepective, though there's plenty of fish in the sea.....he's the only fish I want.  And so without him, I am like the dried flower in the desert. 

I love too deep and am begin to scare of my feelings and attachments. 

Lavender

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 06:31:18 PM »
Falling in love doesn't come in easy with me.  I guess it's because I take it too seriously.  For some, they take it as a camping spot.  You camp then you move on.  It's hard for me because I'm looking for a permanent home.  A home where I can grow together with him.  A special place where we build many beautiful and unforgetable memories together. 

I cannot seem to fall in love because I am always in fear of him not loving me. 

Lavender

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2012, 06:34:39 PM »
How does one know if he loves her?   :icon_scratch:

My thinking process is too depressing today. 

Lavender

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2012, 11:02:01 PM »
 :2funny: Just been to the mature forum  ;D

Sweet Tears is too funny.  She makes my day every time I read her responses in the mature forum.  She's an awesome woman.  Txawj tham thiab muaj tswv yim zoo heev li. 

In the marriage Forum, Phu and Buck are my favorites.  They are hilarious. 

Ehehehehe....I've lost my thought of concentration.  ;D

Lavender

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2012, 11:09:19 PM »
Hnub no nws hais rau kuv hais tias kuv ntxim hlub heev li.   :)  Kuv zoo siab hais tias kuv tseem yog ib tug neeg ntxim hlub rau nws thiab.  I feel like I must live up to his beautiful compliments. 

Then.....somet imes I cannot figure out him.  He makes me confuse and puzzle all the time.  It's like lub txiv orange...tej thaum qabzib, tej thaum qaub. 

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 11:15:54 PM »
:2funny: Just been to the mature forum  ;D

Sweet Tears is too funny.  She makes my day every time I read her responses in the mature forum.  She's an awesome woman.  Txawj tham thiab muaj tswv yim zoo heev li. 

In the marriage Forum, Phu and Buck are my favorites.  They are hilarious. 

Ehehehehe....I've lost my thought of concentration.  ;D

ST is the biggest tease and flirt...   You gotta use your gifts to the max! O0

Lavender

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2012, 11:26:54 PM »
Why is that men is very picky in the woman they choose?  Lol...talking about body features.  It runs from head to toe.  After much conversation with my male friend, I am aware that I am one naive person who do not care of these features. 

Kuv xav hais tias tus neeg yus hlub lawm ces nws txawm zoo li cas los  yus yeej hlub nws tag li.  Hos tus neeg uas yus tsis hlub ces txawm nws yuav muaj txhij txhua los ntshe yus yuav fee ib sab tsis ntsia. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2012, 06:15:03 PM »
Lav seems to speak my mind, until she got tot he part where she says that she likes PHU and Buck... lolz...

LadyLionness

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2012, 06:18:14 PM »
Not afraid of speaking in the marriage forum... just don't want to deal with people's crap... I come online to relax, not come to be harassed.

Lavender

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2012, 08:46:54 AM »
Lav seems to speak my mind, until she got tot he part where she says that she likes PHU and Buck... lolz...
Lol...sis they are funny folks.  On a stressful day, they make my day through laughters.
Not afraid of speaking in the marriage forum... just don't want to deal with people's crap... I come online to relax, not come to be harassed.
I honestly feel that you brought up great topics.  You are informative of your responses on all topics.  The discussions we had are useful.  I've learned a lot from you. 

I hope that you will come to contribute. 

Lavender

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2012, 08:52:13 AM »
Lav, I'm the same way as well. For me, I tend to fall deep and hard. When I'm with him, he's the ONLY one I want to be with and the only one I want to love. It's hard to change my mind once I am in love with that person. The thing I hate about that of myself is that it's also hard for me to walk away as well.. even when they make mistakes or hurt me. I tend to be forgiving and I think I got this from my father. I wished I was more like my mother.

I think we women just have a more softer side to us. We feel too much emotions so when we get hurt, we deeply get hurt. As for the men, I think they do feel too but it seems like they can control their emotions better. They have to be because they don't want to look like a cry baby or have people calling them a puzzy.  ;D

BTW, Lav, I'm glad you visited the MF. You should contribute more.. it seems like there's only a few of us in there.. everyone is afraid to speak their mind.  :P
Right sis.  Men and women probably have different thinking process.  Men probably think about s3x more and women look toward love and passion more. 

I too dislike myself for loving too deep.  Good thing I chose wisely, I only had been dump once.  And yes, once hurts forever.  But again, sometimes I question whether it's the fact that I love him or the fact that I did not win. 

I've seen a man bursted into tears once.  That's was the moment that he captured my heart.  It was then when I saw his tears that I surrendered myself to him.  And it was then that I love him forever.  Lol....I thought his tears meant he loves me.  ;D

Ehehehehe..... .I don't any experience to contribute to the MF.  But I do have some questions for the ladies in regards to MF topics.  I think it's too personal.   ;D

Advertisements