Advertisement

Author Topic: iPhone folks... why not go for Android?  (Read 6250 times)

nraughmoobmuas

iPhone folks... why not go for Android?
« on: April 26, 2012, 02:48:50 AM »
isn't it boring using a device you can't control, tweak or modify to your need? I'm just teasing. Not saying iPhone people are clueless. Well, honestly, most of them are clueless since they are paying premium dollars for sub-par internet connectivity and "brand name" materialism.

So, which generation of iPhone device(s) do you own?

Who here uses Android? What's your phone like? I mean, how do you customize or personalize the all-around aspect of your Android? Just curious...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

tubyaj

Re: iPhone folks... why not go for Android?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 10:24:04 AM »
The build and quality of the iPhone versus any Android is always a par better.  That's the main pitch of Apple products....so easy even an OG can use it. ;D

obscurity

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 04:10:44 PM »
The build and quality of the iPhone versus any Android is always a par better.  That's the main pitch of Apple products....so easy even an OG can use it. ;D
just don't drop one it'll crack easy  ;D

nraughmoobmuas

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 12:35:52 AM »
just don't drop one it'll crack easy  ;D

100% correct. Pay more for iPhones; costs more to replace; easy to get into that position. Just don't drop it from anywhere above your knees.

new2006k

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 11:13:52 PM »
100% correct. Pay more for iPhones; costs more to replace; easy to get into that position. Just don't drop it from anywhere above your knees.

Android all the way! Got my Android rooted... now I can cheat on games!  O0

MilesDaddy

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 11:37:05 PM »
I've dropped my iphone from more then 6 feet, MORE then once. I have this huge case that kind of makes it look like a game BUT So far so lucky. I like iphone because when all my relatives first started to get them I liked what I saw. When I finally decided to get a smart choice it seemed like a no brainier. I am currently using the 3GS and my wifey has a i phone 4. Thanks Miles for "washing mommy's phone". He thought he was doing such a good job. My wife was so sad..$238 dollars later iphone 4

nraughmoobmuas

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 03:36:52 AM »
The only reason why I rooted every Android I've ever had in my possession is to get rid of all the junk apps, bloatware that came with carrier phones. I do like using custom ROMS more that what the phone comes with.

kouasupra

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 02:46:50 AM »
I have both products, and they are great in their own way. There is pros and cons on both products.

zena

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 10:51:02 AM »
I'm going to get an android soon just because I need a better camera on my phone.  I am so forgetful when it comes to remembering to bring my point-and-shoot with me + having to recharge that battery + recharge my phone is just too much recharging for me. 

I really wanted an iPhone because of the better Instagram app but husband says Instagram apps nowadays are just as good on androids (+ he said that Samsung has a better screen and camera than other brands and it's cheaper than the iPhone).  I did some reviews on Instagram and I guess there really isn't much difference but I guess I'll have to find out when I get one.

nraughmoobmuas

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »
My white T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 is rooted and smoothly running Juggernaut v5.0 ROM on Ice Cream Sandwich theme. The great thing is that i got rid of any apps and bloatware that i dont need.

zena

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 08:30:16 PM »
The S2 is what we are getting.  I like it white too.  O0

I'm not so big on apps for the phone...just want Instagram and an all-in-one phone, camera, and video.

Now when I do get an iPad, definitely going app crazy there.  ;D

nraughmoobmuas

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 04:09:32 AM »
Let me know if you need rooting. It will take off all the crappy bloatware... And FREE wifi hotspot tethering.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
Anyone doing the blackberry thing?

World wide service and the blackberry tablet thing?

I was watching my co-worker use his and it looks pretty interesting and productive.  I'm sure the same can be done with an iphone and ipad and droids with any tablets but the blackberry tablet, he look like he was really productive on it. as far as the blackberry phone itselt goes...I could never really get into how it looks...its just so fat with so many buttons.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

yajmafia

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 01:46:55 PM »
Iphone users like.. 3G connection.

They will never be able to adapt to 4G LTE.

nraughmoobmuas

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 08:33:58 AM »
Android all the way... Root and flash!!!!

Advertisements