Advertisement

Author Topic: Going to Laos... For Dummies (Like Me)  (Read 226973 times)

SleeplessBeauty

Re: Going to Laos... For Dummies (Like Me)
« Reply #540 on: May 30, 2013, 11:44:37 AM »

SleeplessBeauty

This is probably not the right forum or place for this discussion... so, I will be brief. I don’t condone cheating spouses, I think they are some of the lowest lifeforms on earth, next to divorce lawyers in my book. Having said that, I would have to agree with theKing. I believe that if your husband/wife is going to cheat on you, he/she will do it regardless of where you travel or where you live. If someone truly loves you, they should honor and love you dispite the temptations that may lay in front of them. Trust is the key. I would rather let my spouse roam, knowing that I can trust her completely than having her caged and having to worry if she will cheat on me when I have my back turned.

LHG

You are correct to a certain extent but it’s more likely to happen if he goes to Laos. Afterall, he is on vacation so whatever happens in Laos stay in Laos.  It is easier and tempted to cheat in Laos because of the availability and willingness of the hmong girls there for money plus they’re younger meat versus here in the US, the availability and willingness of those willing to cheat with him are older divorcees who are looking for love/attachment.

Like this post: -1

Adverstisement

Gawmp

« Reply #541 on: May 30, 2013, 11:48:13 AM »
LHG/Lindavue - please do keep us in the loop too when travel time comes around again. I am excited for you guys.

Like this post: 0

AOZ

« Reply #542 on: May 30, 2013, 12:35:40 PM »

You are correct to a certain extent but it’s more likely to happen if he goes to Laos. Afterall, he is on vacation so whatever happens in Laos stay in Laos.  It is easier and tempted to cheat in Laos because of the availability and willingness of the hmong girls there for money plus they’re younger meat versus here in the US, the availability and willingness of those willing to cheat with him are older divorcees who are looking for love/attachment.

when the opppurtunity is there... any husband will take that oppurtunity.   ;D

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #543 on: May 30, 2013, 12:39:21 PM »

yup. men will never ever admit to what their true intention is when they want to visit Laos but we are not stupid!

AOZ

« Reply #544 on: May 30, 2013, 12:55:50 PM »
yup. men will never ever admit to what their true intention is when they want to visit Laos but we are not stupid!
the women there are simply irresistible to men from all over the world.  props to them because they have mastered the art of wooing any man.   O0

if there is any doubt your husband will fall for temptation... you best go with him or better yet...no trip alone.   O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 30, 2013, 04:19:42 PM »
SleeplessBeauty

This is probably not the right forum or place for this discussion... so, I will be brief. I don’t condone cheating spouses, I think they are some of the lowest lifeforms on earth, next to divorce lawyers in my book. Having said that, I would have to agree with theKing. I believe that if your husband/wife is going to cheat on you, he/she will do it regardless of where you travel or where you live. If someone truly loves you, they should honor and love you dispite the temptations that may lay in front of them. Trust is the key. I would rather let my spouse roam, knowing that I can trust her completely than having her caged and having to worry if she will cheat on me when I have my back turned.

LHG

You nailed (for lack of a better word) it!!! O0

"Trust" is key for sure, if you don't have that, it's not going to work imho...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 30, 2013, 04:21:24 PM »

Same kind of thinking can apply to women too...it's not like women don't cheat on their husbands.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 04:24:09 PM by theking »

boO

« Reply #547 on: May 30, 2013, 04:36:47 PM »
LHG

Whoo hoo for you...:)

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #548 on: May 30, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »
Same kind of thinking can apply to women too...it's not like women don't cheat on their husbands.

I don't think I have heard of cases where a married woman go to Laos to cheat/married txiv yau on her husband. Those few women that went oversea were all divorced.I hear so many married men going to Laos to tham hluas nkauj/ yuav niam yau.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 31, 2013, 12:12:57 AM »
I don't think I have heard of cases where a married woman go to Laos to cheat/married txiv yau on her husband. Those few women that went oversea were all divorced.I hear so many married men going to Laos to tham hluas nkauj/ yuav niam yau.

The women oppressing primitive Hmong ways have very little respect for women. A man can do just about anything he wants and his wife have very little to zero say in the matter. In the Hmong society, Hmong men are allowed to date/have mistresses and even marry other women after they are already married but a woman cannot. Therefore, those "married men" feel it's their right to do so. I'm glad that some Hmong women have empowered themselves via the ways of the west. They have the power to speak up against the primitive ways, and if their husbands choose to break the trust, they'll pay for it.

But getting back on the "cheating" topic, Hmong women can and have cheated just the same as men when they want to and yes, even the married ones. Which is why I said, Same kind of thinking can apply to women too...

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:02:03 AM by theking »

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 31, 2013, 12:50:51 PM »
LHG/Lindavue - please do keep us in the loop too when travel time comes around again. I am excited for you guys.

Thank you for the well wishes. I will keep you all posted. Heck, might even invite you all to the wedding.  ;)

Like this post: +1

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 31, 2013, 12:52:21 PM »
LHG

Whoo hoo for you...:)

Thank you boo... I also heard from your friend and I am so happy for you as well. Maybe someday we all can meet! 90 days and counting for me!!! BitterSweet!

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:59:50 PM by LonelyHmgGuy »

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 31, 2013, 12:59:18 PM »

AOZ - I am not sure if you're statement was made on a serious note or not... but there are still some people (both HUSBANDS and WIVES) who are generally honest and very faithful to their spouses. So, I would disagree with you, NOT ALL husbands would "take the opportunity" as you would put it.

I was not like that, on both of my trips to Laos, I DID NOT and will NOT visit those "hotels".  But, YES, there are still a bunch of us that are still honest and faithful to our S/O. I pity those that have to constantly look after or watch over their spouses so that they will not cheat, it's horrible way to live and love.

LHG

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 31, 2013, 03:15:51 PM »
AOZ - I am not sure if you're statement was made on a serious note or not... but there are still some people (both HUSBANDS and WIVES) who are generally honest and very faithful to their spouses. So, I would disagree with you, NOT ALL husbands would "take the opportunity" as you would put it.

I was not like that, on both of my trips to Laos, I DID NOT and will NOT visit those "hotels".  But, YES, there are still a bunch of us that are still honest and faithful to our S/O. I pity those that have to constantly look after or watch over their spouses so that they will not cheat, it's horrible way to live and love.

LHG

Don't sweat it LHG. Some people have a very narrow and short sighted views i.e., clumping everyone together like that, but when you ask for proof, all you hear is crickets. Sometimes, you have to take some people's words with a grain of salt due to ignorance.

lindavue

« Reply #554 on: May 31, 2013, 03:20:37 PM »
Thank you for the well wishes. I will keep you all posted. Heck, might even invite you all to the wedding.  ;)

lol.... yes do keep us posted lol....very happy for you...

Advertisements