Advertisement

Author Topic: Going to Laos... For Dummies (Like Me)  (Read 227071 times)

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
Re: Going to Laos... For Dummies (Like Me)
« Reply #555 on: May 31, 2013, 03:46:14 PM »

lol.... yes do keep us posted lol....very happy for you...

Happy for me???? Happy for you too.. btw, I was just kidding about the wedding thing. Just going back to visit her for now.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #556 on: June 05, 2013, 03:09:14 PM »
LHG,

Will we see a proposal in the making? I'm sure that May is anticipating your visit in August. Did you already purchased your tickets?

Like this post: 0

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 06, 2013, 11:38:16 AM »
LHG,

Will we see a proposal in the making? I'm sure that May is anticipating your visit in August. Did you already purchased your tickets?

Sunrise,

Thank you for asking… I did purchase my ticket; I will be leaving for Laos in the early part of September when it will be exactly 1 year since I joined PH.

I am very excited and nervous as well. I have never had a long distance relationship and honestly, this is killing me inside. It is very hard to hear a May's voice and not be able to hold her or kiss her.

We both agree to take this slow, so no plans for a wedding anytime soon. We both just want to enjoy the moment and see where it leads us.

Thanks again and talk to you soon,

LHG

baddabing

« Reply #558 on: June 09, 2013, 02:06:45 PM »
Sunrise,

Thank you for asking… I did purchase my ticket; I will be leaving for Laos in the early part of September when it will be exactly 1 year since I joined PH.

I am very excited and nervous as well. I have never had a long distance relationship and honestly, this is killing me inside. It is very hard to hear a May's voice and not be able to hold her or kiss her.

We both agree to take this slow, so no plans for a wedding anytime soon. We both just want to enjoy the moment and see where it leads us.

Thanks again and talk to you soon,

LHG

This is funny, at first I thought you strictly was just vacationing. ;D

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 10, 2013, 05:32:52 PM »
This is funny, at first I thought you strictly was just vacationing. ;D

Good to hear from you Baddabing... ;D This, from a guy who promises NOTHING but cheap, beautiful and willing girls from Laos.

Hhehehe... nothing serious YET, just taking it one day at a time. BTW - you heading back to Laos/Thailand anytime soon?

LHG

AOZ

« Reply #560 on: June 12, 2013, 10:26:19 AM »
LHG, how many Mays are there waiting for you over there?   :2funny:

Like this post: -1

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 12, 2013, 11:18:28 AM »
Tickets are expensive.  Did you find a good rate?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 12, 2013, 03:24:13 PM »
LHG, how many Mays are there waiting for you over there?   :2funny:

Just one AOZ.

PRINCESS.

« Reply #563 on: June 12, 2013, 05:57:55 PM »
LHG bring her back home with you. Webcam and fone secks gets old real quick. Not that I would know or anything. lol

baddabing

« Reply #564 on: June 13, 2013, 03:34:32 PM »

Good to hear from you Baddabing... ;D This, from a guy who promises NOTHING but cheap, beautiful and willing girls from Laos.

Hhehehe... nothing serious YET, just taking it one day at a time. BTW - you heading back to Laos/Thailand anytime soon?

LHG

im stuck now, can't go anywhere alone no more, but you should keep traveling and having fun while you still can.

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 13, 2013, 04:55:51 PM »
LHG bring her back home with you. Webcam and fone secks gets old real quick. Not that I would know or anything. lol

Hey GNAM...

How have you been? Yes... my phone bill is thru the roof and yet I still I misses her like crazy. Everyday and every minute of my life is spent talking with her, thinking about her or doing something for her. It's getting to be an obsession and I don't think it's healthy for me.

The water well in her villiage is full again, she tells me, thanks to the recent rain storms. Infact, her shop was partially flooded becasue there was too much rain. Business is slow for her right now, all the kids are out of school and so there is very little traffic passing her store. The rain has also started the people to plant their crops... rice, corn, cucumbers. He villiage is nearly empty on most days. I can only imagine how everything must be growing and how green the countryside must be. I am sure the dust and dirt is now gone, replace with lush beautiful foliage... I miss that little villiage so much.

I have my ticket in hand and I am counting down the days.

Talk to you soon,

LHG

Like this post: +1

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 13, 2013, 04:57:52 PM »
im stuck now, can't go anywhere alone no more, but you should keep traveling and having fun while you still can.

What!!! Ua cas rau koj? Did you get married to one of your Laos girls? Took your own advice huh? LOL

shootingstar

« Reply #567 on: June 19, 2013, 03:58:21 PM »
LMG, thanks for sharing your journey. Think I've read almost all your posts. Your great writing keeps me reading.Hopefu lly your time& effort is worth it for the lover over there. If the relationship is actually successful , please share the news with us. Also, be safe on your next trip back. Do share more of your journals too.

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 20, 2013, 04:31:46 PM »
LMG, thanks for sharing your journey. Think I've read almost all your posts. Your great writing keeps me reading.Hopefu lly your time& effort is worth it for the lover over there. If the relationship is actually successful , please share the news with us. Also, be safe on your next trip back. Do share more of your journals too.

Hello Shootingstar,

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for reading... everything written was from the heart. I will keep everyone posted, when and if possible.

LHG

baddabing

« Reply #569 on: June 25, 2013, 02:09:04 PM »
What!!! Ua cas rau koj? Did you get married to one of your Laos girls? Took your own advice huh? LOL

yes I did, and mind isn't that bad, so far so good.  O0

Be very very careful if you are deciding to marry one from over there.  4 out of every 10 girls brought from over there don't work out and causes big problems once they get here.

Advertisements