Advertisement

Author Topic: Going to Laos... For Dummies (Like Me)  (Read 227279 times)

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
Re: Going to Laos... For Dummies (Like Me)
« Reply #570 on: July 01, 2013, 05:06:06 PM »
yes I did, and mind isn't that bad, so far so good.  O0

Be very very careful if you are deciding to marry one from over there.  4 out of every 10 girls brought from over there don't work out and causes big problems once they get here.

Congrats to you and your new bride... I am very happy for you and I envy you.

LHG

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

PRINCESS.

« Reply #571 on: July 01, 2013, 07:14:27 PM »
Hey GNAM...

How have you been? Yes... my phone bill is thru the roof and yet I still I misses her like crazy. Everyday and every minute of my life is spent talking with her, thinking about her or doing something for her. It's getting to be an obsession and I don't think it's healthy for me.

The water well in her villiage is full again, she tells me, thanks to the recent rain storms. Infact, her shop was partially flooded becasue there was too much rain. Business is slow for her right now, all the kids are out of school and so there is very little traffic passing her store. The rain has also started the people to plant their crops... rice, corn, cucumbers. He villiage is nearly empty on most days. I can only imagine how everything must be growing and how green the countryside must be. I am sure the dust and dirt is now gone, replace with lush beautiful foliage... I miss that little villiage so much.

I have my ticket in hand and I am counting down the days.

Talk to you soon,

LHG

I've been good, thanks! Already bought a ticket? When are you going back?

AOZ

« Reply #572 on: August 19, 2013, 08:19:57 PM »
some of you guys should go to Malaysia... i hear they have lots of beautiful hmong women there who aren't after your money. 

Like this post: -1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 19, 2013, 09:12:00 PM »
some of you guys should go to Malaysia... i hear they have lots of beautiful hmong women there who aren't after your money. 

Disagree, "money" is still on top of many women's criteria when looking for a mate regardless of what country they are from. Just like looks is on top of many men's criteria when looking for their mates. Therefore, can't count on the "who aren't after your money".

baddabing

« Reply #574 on: August 20, 2013, 01:51:34 PM »
Disagree, "money" is still on top of many women's criteria when looking for a mate regardless of what country they are from. Just like looks is on top of many men's criteria when looking for their mates. Therefore, can't count on the "who aren't after your money".

True, women and men all think pretty much alike everywhere.

AOZ

« Reply #575 on: August 21, 2013, 12:37:41 PM »
Not necessarily.  In Laos....parent s want to have daughters only..when they have sons...they get upset...becaus e they know that having girls means hmong mekas will shower them with money to buy home animals etc. 

It's all business to cov hmoob nplog... Moral values down the drain.   

I hear Malaysia is still innocent and untainted like Laos.   O0. The next destination for hmoob mekas

Like this post: -1

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 21, 2013, 01:39:33 PM »
  There's hmong people living in Malaysia?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

baddabing

« Reply #577 on: August 22, 2013, 03:35:20 PM »
Hey GNAM...

How have you been? Yes... my phone bill is thru the roof and yet I still I misses her like crazy. Everyday and every minute of my life is spent talking with her, thinking about her or doing something for her. It's getting to be an obsession and I don't think it's healthy for me.

The water well in her villiage is full again, she tells me, thanks to the recent rain storms. Infact, her shop was partially flooded becasue there was too much rain. Business is slow for her right now, all the kids are out of school and so there is very little traffic passing her store. The rain has also started the people to plant their crops... rice, corn, cucumbers. He villiage is nearly empty on most days. I can only imagine how everything must be growing and how green the countryside must be. I am sure the dust and dirt is now gone, replace with lush beautiful foliage... I miss that little villiage so much.

I have my ticket in hand and I am counting down the days.

Talk to you soon,

LHG

Oh oh, somebody is getting played by a Laos hmong girl. ;D

It's good that you fell in love with this girl and seems to care about her a lot.  But I will tell you from what I know about girls over there just so you be cautious about it. 

I hope that this girl you met is not one of the very pretty ones.  Because the prettier the girl is from over there, the less likely you are able to trust them once you come back home because they have a lot of guys chasing after them; they might even have boyfriends from over there already or from the U.S before you met them.

I would say out of 10 girls from over there, especially if they are pretty, maybe only 1 or 2 is trustworthy and doesn't have somebody courting them once you come back home.

Goodluck and hope things work out for you.

MenyuamHmoob

« Reply #578 on: August 26, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
LHG, neeg siab phem. I hope you're having the time of your life. What happened to the daily journal?

Did LHG go again? Dang!!! May has got him madly in love. :)

sinister357

« Reply #579 on: August 26, 2013, 01:34:22 PM »
soon, i'm going to have a thread like this and be gone too. ;D

sinister357

« Reply #580 on: August 26, 2013, 01:53:05 PM »
I'll make sure to sticky like this one too. This time, I want video diary.. :D :D
you're suppose to stop me and say there are plenty of good woman left in ph. ;D

MenyuamHmoob

« Reply #581 on: August 28, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
Yes, I believe so. Hopefully, this time he will bring May back. How about you?

I dont think i will be going this year, given my current schedule and recent change in life.  But just thinking about my times there, makes my heart weep.  :'(

Offline LonelyHmgGuy

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 23, 2013, 02:50:24 PM »
Hello My PH Brothers and Sisters,

I just dropped by to say hi and to check on how everyone is doing! Hopefully everyone is well and happy! I miss you all....Menyuam Hmoob, HS, TH, MANG, baddabing, Champa, AOZ,  King, sinister357, Gawmp, boo, Linda, summerberry, sleepless, archor, milesdaddy.... miss all of you guys! Be safe and PM me with anything new in your life!

Take care and talk to you all soon,

LHG

couchpotato

« Reply #583 on: October 24, 2013, 10:11:41 AM »

I just dropped by to say hi and to check on how everyone is doing! Hopefully everyone is well and happy! I miss you all....Menyuam Hmoob, HS, TH, MANG, baddabing, Champa, AOZ,  King, sinister357, Gawmp, boo, Linda, summerberry, sleepless, archor, milesdaddy.... miss all of you guys! Be safe and PM me with anything new in your life!

LHG

So what happened? Did you marry May?  ???

Good to know you're still alive and kicking. :)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 28, 2013, 04:21:25 AM »

LHG

I'm well. Hope you are well too! Keep us posted when you can.  O0

Advertisements