Advertisement

Author Topic: Let Me Be Yoursunrise4ever...  (Read 42363 times)

yoursunrise4ever

Re: Let Me Be Yoursunrise4ever...
« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2015, 10:52:40 PM »
"You lived in my heart but I lived nowhere" I remembered these words from a tv show about a homeless girl who had to take care of her brother and attending college at the same time. It has been several years since ive seen this tv show but these words still resonated with me all these years.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #226 on: July 04, 2015, 02:39:06 PM »
Thank you for loving me even when I did not deserve it.

It was not long ago when you wrote these letters to me. I have saved many more like this but I think these two touched me the most.

Somehow when I imagine you...  It's like I have always known you as well...  Long before I ever met you.  It's like I always knew you were out there waiting...  Waiting for the day that we would meet and our worlds would collide.  I have always felt you in my heart and now here you are.  You are more than I ever could have imagined...

I have sat here and thought to myself of all the things that needed to happen in order for this moment to happen; the moment that I would meet you.  I had to endure extreme hardships.  And when I think about all those painful memories...  I know immediately within my heart that I would put myself through all that again just so I could meet you again...  This moment...  You...  You mean so much to me...

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2015, 08:05:39 AM »
I found this quote and I thought how true it is.

"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you"-Unknown

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2015, 08:21:56 AM »
You and I had our shared of problems. Just like any other relationship. It was not perfect nor was it bad. We just didn't really know how to love eachother. We didn't know how to appreciate eachother in the moment that we are together. We let the outside world influences out thoughts and feelings. The moment we decided to let go, it hurt so much so we stayed for the sake of saving our feelings. And we did this for so long until it was no longer valid anymore. When a love is lost it's so hard to find it back. It's hard to feel the same way again because you no longer have the same feelings toward that person. Especially someone that have hurt you over and over again. I can see now why some couples decided to go on their own separate ways because they can't repaired what's broken. They rather start fresh with someone new and hope that it will be better the second time around. Is it?

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2015, 04:42:56 PM »
Everything die and reborn again...

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »
Good afternoon Mattster,

I really miss your friendship. I hope life is treating you well these days. I'm sorry, you gave me your email address but I must have deleted it. If you could kindly foward your email address to me again. I would like to keep in touch witih you. To see how life is treating you these days. Did you attend the MN July 4th? If you did, how was it? Was it fun?

Miss you much!

Always,

Yoursun

Mattster

« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2016, 02:56:59 PM »
Ah my beautiful sunrise, has the sun set upon our day at last?  Here's hoping a glimmer of light still peeks over the darkening horizon. 

I know it's been a while, but I just wanted to stop by and say hi.  If you're still around (this place seems to be only a shadow of what it once was), please drop me a line. Perhaps we can do some catching up with each other.   :)

Until then...

Advertisements