Advertisement

Author Topic: Let Me Be Yoursunrise4ever...  (Read 42510 times)

yoursunrise4ever

Re: Let Me Be Yoursunrise4ever...
« Reply #210 on: August 06, 2013, 11:32:22 AM »
i believe, as being a living creature, we are just built to endure.. and that's just what we have to get use to doing.. becuase if we do not endure, we'll never succeed, be happy or be anything we want.. enduring, is one of the biggest things in life we have to learn to do and get used to.. yeah, sometimes we reach a breaking point, but we remain strong.. i hope you remain strong.. i mean, it's easier said than done, that's for sure.. but, to me, in my opinon, enduring sometimes is all we can do..

"We all live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Froday, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought."

- gandalf

love that quote

Very true. However a human being can only put up and tolerate it so much and she/he will eventually give up. Throw in the white towel and just walk away. Oh, how easy it is to talk about but so hard to do. :P

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #211 on: August 06, 2013, 11:38:01 AM »
Have you ever felt like life just passing you by and it seems like you have not accomplish anything at all? I feel like such a loser when I look at everyone around me. How perfect their lives seem to be and I feel like I'm falling behind. They are like 10 steps and I'm still on step 1. How could this be? How could I just let life pass me by like this and do nothing about it? I've wasted so many years and time doing things that I hate. Was I scared to step out of my comfort zone which has lead to my failure? I hate myself sometimes. I am my worst enemy at this point!!  >:(

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2013, 12:43:27 PM »
"Love don't live here anymore
Long ago, you broke my heart
You wrote our ending from the start

We've could have been together
Sailed the ocean under the stars
Melt in eachother's arms"

Have you ever wondered "What could have been?" had you taken that opportunity or chance with that particular person? Would life have been better for you? I felt that it doesn't matter who you are with, the decisions that you make in your life determines the outcome. You could be with that great person but if you do not know how keep him/her, soon she/he will leave and you will be left with nothing. You are your own compass in life and how you steer your ship, will get you to your destination.

zena

« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2013, 01:06:07 PM »

Very true. However a human being can only put up and tolerate it so much and she/he will eventually give up. Throw in the white towel and just walk away. Oh, how easy it is to talk about but so hard to do. :P

Human beings are naturally resilient.  We can bounce back from anything.

Throwing in the towel can only mean two things:

1. You knew in your heart that you never wanted what you worked for but did it anyway.  This means you need to find out why you made those choices.

2. You're a chicken.  You have too much pride and not enough humbleness.

zena

« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2013, 01:13:29 PM »
Have you ever felt like life just passing you by and it seems like you have not accomplish anything at all? I feel like such a loser when I look at everyone around me. How perfect their lives seem to be and I feel like I'm falling behind. They are like 10 steps and I'm still on step 1. How could this be? How could I just let life pass me by like this and do nothing about it? I've wasted so many years and time doing things that I hate. Was I scared to step out of my comfort zone which has lead to my failure? I hate myself sometimes. I am my worst enemy at this point!!  >:(

Nothing is ever perfect and no one has the perfect life.  Never compare yourself to others.  It doesn't matter where you are in life.  What matter is that you are happy where ever you are in your life.  Appreciate who you are and what you have.  Failure is good.  It means you've tried.  All successful people have failed more than they've succeeded.  How else would they know what success is?  The only way to know you've succeeded is to have failed.  The more you fail, the more you know you need to work at it to succeed and it will make your successes so much more worth it.  Yes, we are all our own worst enemy.  Which means when others are against us or dislike something we do or say, it shouldn't hurt as much because only we can hurt ourselves.

zena

« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2013, 01:21:56 PM »
"Love don't live here anymore
Long ago, you broke my heart
You wrote our ending from the start

We've could have been together
Sailed the ocean under the stars
Melt in eachother's arms"

Have you ever wondered "What could have been?" had you taken that opportunity or chance with that particular person? Would life have been better for you? I felt that it doesn't matter who you are with, the decisions that you make in your life determines the outcome. You could be with that great person but if you do not know how keep him/her, soon she/he will leave and you will be left with nothing. You are your own compass in life and how you steer your ship, will get you to your destination.

I agree.  Every decision a person makes determines their outcome.  And, decisions and actions are made/done using the energy you were born with.  Use your energy wisely for there will be a time when you will be out of it.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2013, 01:33:20 PM »
Human beings are naturally resilient.  We can bounce back from anything.

Throwing in the towel can only mean two things:

1. You knew in your heart that you never wanted what you worked for but did it anyway.  This means you need to find out why you made those choices.

2. You're a chicken.  You have too much pride and not enough humbleness.

You are correct. Often times we will amaze ourselves. Things that we thought we could never do. Just like death of a loved one. You will find the ability to defeat your weakness and triumph. As I have stated above that sometimes, it's easier said than done. At times we do want to give up and throw our hands up in the air but deep inside we know that giving up is not an option. So, we continue to plow ahead regardless how bad it is.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2013, 01:41:39 PM »
Nothing is ever perfect and no one has the perfect life.  Never compare yourself to others.  It doesn't matter where you are in life.  What matter is that you are happy where ever you are in your life.  Appreciate who you are and what you have.  Failure is good.  It means you've tried.  All successful people have failed more than they've succeeded.  How else would they know what success is?  The only way to know you've succeeded is to have failed.  The more you fail, the more you know you need to work at it to succeed and it will make your successes so much more worth it.  Yes, we are all our own worst enemy.  Which means when others are against us or dislike something we do or say, it shouldn't hurt as much because only we can hurt ourselves.

I guess at times the decisions that i've made in life. Was I a bad decision maker? I tried to do everything right in my heart and to the best ability I possibly know how. At the end, I can't blame anyone but myself. It was a clear choice that I made that day which seems right at the moment. As human, some are born as dreamers, givers, chance takers, and goal getters. Which one am I? :-\

zena

« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2013, 02:06:04 PM »
The question to you is, you know you've failed at something, but what are you doing differently this time around?  Are you still too hurt to move on?  Don't deny the hurt you feel.  Go through the storm.  Feel the pain.  Let out the scream if you must.  Hit a boxing bag.  Pretend that it's you and hit hard.  Let yourself know you've made a mistake.  Let it out.  Do it as many times as you need until you break.  Only you will know when it happens.

Then and only then will you come out wiser...maybe even stronger, and your next step will be a much better one.  If you continue to dwell in the past...well, you are just allowing yourself to lose time...and we all know that time waits for no one.  He's not our friend.  In fact I think he's probably our worst enemy.

You asked, which one am I?  Well, it's not who you should be, it's who do you want to be?  Society will label you.  The force of that label is strong and will feel like that's who you are but it's not.  You are who you feel you are inside.  That's the only thing that matters.   

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #219 on: August 27, 2013, 09:37:44 AM »
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.   Author: Bruce Lee 

Very true. Often times people get tired of eachother because it seems like everything is becoming a routine. Like the road that you take to work everyday. Sometimes you just want to take a different route but you know that the one that you take everyday is the fastest with less traffic. So, you stick with it even if it's the same scenary.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #220 on: August 27, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »
Mattster,

It has been many days or even weeks since we last conversate with eachother. I hope that life and work is treating you well. I've missed your company and your face.

Have a wonderful day!

:)

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #221 on: January 06, 2015, 08:54:32 AM »
Coming back into this journal after so many months (even years) makes me miss all the people that used to keep this journal alive. Where are they now? Feels like a ghost town.

Today, I found a quote:

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #222 on: January 06, 2015, 09:15:22 AM »
LIFE is like a passing river that never flows back. People get old and sick. They died and a new birth emerges. The cyle of life. Sad for those that passed on but happy for the new life that is about to be born. Are you afraid of dying? I once was afraid of dying but I'm not afraid anymore. I know that we can't escape it when it's our time. For the time we are still alive, we should celebrate our life and cherish every minutes that we have on this earth and with our loved ones. Who knows when death will be knocking on our door. It could be today or tomorrow.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2015, 10:38:44 PM »
Happy 4th of July.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2015, 10:46:07 PM »
Still contemplating if I want to go watch fireworks or not. I always enjoyed it when I was young and now.

Advertisements