Advertisement

Author Topic: When you think of us...  (Read 1204 times)

Ayla

When you think of us...
« on: February 25, 2013, 10:35:54 AM »
When you think of us, what do you feel and what goes through your mind?  Do you remember the wonders of first discovery?  The delight of love? 

As painful as it was, when I think of you, I remember the warmth of your arms and the softness of your embrace.  I revel in the wonders of your strong shoulders and the cushion of your heart.  If only we can just exist in that one moment in time, to simply live that and feel all the sensations and feelings; I think life would be absolutely wonderful.  Unfortunately, no river stands still and no love can exist in a time warp.  Go on, we must and when we do, we find that the twist and turns does not take us where we want to go or where we expect to be.  And if we just let go of each other for a moment, we are forever separated by reality, life, and everything else that is called living.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:44:23 PM by Ayla »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

yoursunrise4ever

Re: When you think of us...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 07:47:38 AM »
Life is filled with many wonders. Does love really withstand the test of time? Some love are not meant to be and some are just love base on needs. To each, love has it's own definition. Love without time and limits. It doesnt matter how the love has aged by the months or years, it is that first touch and first kiss that is everlasting.

Ayla

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 11:44:23 PM »
What if it is a love that has no recipient?  No one who is willing or able to accept this love?  What if it is a love so great, so grand, so pure that no one believes it is real and no one wants to have it? 

Blue Moon

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 04:42:38 PM »
When you think of us, what do you feel and what goes through your mind?  Do you remember the wonders of first discovery?  The delight of love? 

As painful as it was, when I think of you, I remember the warmth of your arms and the softness of your embrace.  I revel in the wonders of your strong shoulders and the cushion of your heart.  If only we can just exist in that one moment in time, to simply live that and feel all the sensations and feelings; I think life would be absolutely wonder.  Unfortunately, no river stands still and no love can exist in a time warp.  Go on, we must and when we do, we find that the twist and turns does not take us where we want to go or where we expect to be.  And if we just let go of each other for a moment, we are forever separated by reality, life, and everything else that is called living.

So then it is the importance of living that you must go on with life with or without him so that one day you will love and be loved again.   :)

Like this post: 0

Advertisements