Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you believe in reincarnation?  (Read 48214 times)

FetishDream

Re: Do you believe in reincarnation?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2015, 12:04:29 PM »
A lot of times a person with a belief that forbids them to believe in reincarnation will never believe in it.  Then there those who own belief is still lacking will pick such idea n make it their own.  I mean if shamanism is still incomplete, then a new belief is not too far fetch behind.  It does not complicate their own belief so thus why they are able to believe in such thing like karma. 

With the Christian side, bad karma is the work of the devil n good karma is god rewards so the choice is ours to choose which side we want to harvest.   Or something like that  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2015, 01:08:23 PM »
Reincarnation should  not be like a gift where only a certain groups of people are able to experience it.  What makes a person with such stories any different than you? 

So then they will change the game n say that because your previous life as an animal, you then are not able to experience the human factor.  Well by golly, them stories cases are far less than how many people died each day so what happened there?

Please don't try to strawman your way out of this.  No one's saying any of that, and frankly I'm baffled as to why why you're putting it in that context.  If anything what we can infer here is that it is a possibility among many things.  Perhaps in the end there are many possibilities of what happens after death.  These are metaphysical topics, and like I said we'll never know a true answer for it.  At least not with the knowledge we currently have.  If you took some time to actually read these stories then you'd see how amazingly and accurately detailed some of them are.  I get it that this challenges your absolute view of one true religion, but hey if you need it to make you feel better then all these meta experiences only go to say that perhaps ALL current religions are incorrect.  Men are flawed, and interpretation s from men will be flawed, regardless of what religion you identify with that is something you can at least agree with.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2015, 01:28:57 PM »
Dude, I don't get your punchline...SE RIOSLY...I don't. I am not jealous--where on earth did you get that? O_o

Okay, I came from arguing against Reincarnation and you blast on something I got I lost. You'd expect me to ought to know what your brain is thinking? Dude, you're weird. I am one page 11 and you are one page 120. That's what I am saying. I don't your punchline. You say random things and claim I am this? Stop putting words in my mouth and get the topic. Do you believe in Reincarnation? If yes, then prove it scientifically or philosophicall y.

Use your Logos, Pathos, and Ethos dude.

Your own words says it all.  O0

FetishDream

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2015, 02:12:54 PM »
Please don't try to strawman your way out of this.  No one's saying any of that, and frankly I'm baffled as to why why you're putting it in that context.  If anything what we can infer here is that it is a possibility among many things.  Perhaps in the end there are many possibilities of what happens after death.  These are metaphysical topics, and like I said we'll never know a true answer for it.  At least not with the knowledge we currently have.  If you took some time to actually read these stories then you'd see how amazingly and accurately detailed some of them are.  I get it that this challenges your absolute view of one true religion, but hey if you need it to make you feel better then all these meta experiences only go to say that perhaps ALL current religions are incorrect.  Men are flawed, and interpretation s from men will be flawed, regardless of what religion you identify with that is something you can at least agree with.

My straw against your view points that everything is possible.  Even gravity is flawed for one day,there will be no gravity. 

We may not know exactly to what happens after death but i am not here to push a mass hysteria either.  Even the government tried to push esp n that story sells a better story than this reincarnation stuff.  Behind all stories are stories behind it.  Don't be blind to take the first pencil at it.   O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 07:04:57 AM »
Science or philosophy please? I am Christian Skeptic and I don't believe reincarnation because we all go to the same place. That's immoral and unjust since there is no ruler to judge who gets to reincarnate or not. I agree that men are flawed; however, it doesn't mean all of them are wrong. By comparing the context of philosophy between the bible, God gives grace, forgiveness, and love through someone's conviction. Buddha doesn't teach about God dude; he teaches the pessimistic of life and he wants you to suck it up. I find that very hypocritical for them to believe in peace.

Go study Buddhism more before you start assuming the beliefs of Buddhism.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2015, 11:40:30 PM »
Science or philosophy please? I am Christian Skeptic and I don't believe reincarnation because we all go to the same place. That's immoral and unjust since there is no ruler to judge who gets to reincarnate or not. I agree that men are flawed; however, it doesn't mean all of them are wrong. By comparing the context of philosophy between the bible, God gives grace, forgiveness, and love through someone's conviction. Buddha doesn't teach about God dude; he teaches the pessimistic of life and he wants you to suck it up. I find that very hypocritical for them to believe in peace.

The major difference is that Christianity teach that one's own life/existence really has no meaning. You are not in control of your own fate, instead, it was predetermined by someone else. .

That's immoral and unjust since there is no ruler to judge who gets to reincarnate or not.

Obviously, you are clueless about Buddhism. If you would've been willing to open your mind and learn, you would've known who determines whether you reincarnate or not. You would've also realized that morality is irrelevant, some might even consider it a joke when it comes to the teachings of Jesus Christ and Buddha.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2015, 01:21:58 AM »
Oh really? Buddha says to himself that he is NOT a god. Go to India and believe me, they don't believe Buddha was a god. Is Sadartha a god or a man?

Your calling me that I need to know about Buddhism? You claim that Buddha was a God, which means Sidartha, the founder of Buddhism is a god, was only a man yo, LOL!  :2funny:

I have a history teacher and he believes in the Buddha that teaches there is no god. His name is, "Jack Latson." Go ahead and research about him. He's a buddhist and he says most buddhist does nothing all day but get high. That's the truth. If you put two types of Buddhism, one from China (Who believes Buddha was a God) vs. one from India (Who doesn't believe in God exist), they go nowhere in the argument. However, most likely, the Chinese are wrong when it comes to Buddhism in India rather than China. So I am not uneducated about this since I asked the teacher quite a few times about this. Anyway, have fun researching the difference between one from China and India.

Who said anything about Buddha being a god? This is the reason why you always confused yourself when it comes to religion. You take your own religion/belief as a template, then you try to put other religions on top of it. In the future learn to look at a particular religion as a whole and separate belief first before trying to dissect it.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 01:25:09 AM by dogmai »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 01:32:32 AM »
Again, you are comparing Buddhism to your personal religious beliefs. I'll go more in detail.

False. Morality in Buddhism is immoral because of their practices in idol worship.
False, Buddhism don't worship an idol as a deity, so your claim is dismissed as evidence. Second, Buddhism doesn't teach that idolatry is wrong, therefore, there's nothing immoral about it.

Moreover, they don't respect the existence of God already dude. It's blasphemy to claim he doesn't exist.
Again, personal religious beliefs. An atheist can simply say that Christianity is wrong because god doesn't exist. That's not evidence, just a personal belief. Your claim is dismissed.

Would you say to your parents that they don't exist by insulting them on purpose?
Because you are the more loving, caring, wiser person, would you send your children to prison forever simply because they insulted you?

Also, you do lose your memories of your love ones that you know in the infinite past already. Therefore, why believe in Buddhism when all of your memories will be erase? What's the point of having a relationship when they will be erased anyway?

That's why Buddhists try to get to their "salvation" and know be with their love ones for eternity. Now, what's the point of being in a relationship and seeing your love ones in prison knowing your parents won't let you be with them for all eternity?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 01:36:27 AM »
Morality in Buddhism is immoral because of their practices in idol worship.

Since you mentioned it, worshipping morality is idolatry.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2015, 11:48:17 PM »
1. Look, there are two types of Buddhism. Have you not even checkout my professor's background, Jack Latson? He said that Zen Buddhism believes Buddha was a God. I know for the FACT that he WASN'T a god, so we both agree that Buddha wasn't a god. Good. I was checking on you. Since Buddhism teaches you how to get out from the cycle of reincarnation, who says who gets to go to Nirvana? Is there a judge or a person that declared who gets to go where and there?

2. Then I guess you don't respect the Creator when he gave you life to this world along with the planet. Shouldn't you thank Him more since He's on children welfare?

3. Go look at the case of the Murder of James Bulgar. I want you to get pissed off from that documentary because it will piss you off. I got pissed off by watching it. Oh,and go watch the Murder of Zachury Turner. Now ask yourself, Should a notorious murderer go to Heaven when they don't seek conviction? The answer is NO! If you go watch the story of Jacob, how long was he angry? The answer was "almost to life." He was pist at his brothers until they ask him for forgiveness. I mean, if you sold your half-brother to egypt as a slave, what kind of a curse do you get? That is answer is: "Regret." God's most powerful weapon would be karma and regret. I have seen some of my uncles who didn't love their wife until they passed away from their own eyes. Do you know what happened to them? They mourn with stress, they feel the regret, they cannot sleep from the pain they gave onto their wife--should we respect them? NO! That is the first taste of hell. You will have karma first before the eternal regret. I hope you enjoy those videos because some people are born without any sense of regret (Don't forgive them too soon until they ask for their conviction {Lesson learned first}).

4. It's the same thing as the 3rd one. Should you love them in a communistic way? Look, we get of what we get in life since we cannot share our stuff that we made in our hearts. Your deeds are your deeds, my deeds are my deeds. Jesus doesn't burn a guy to hell for no good reason. He sends them to Hell because they don't want to be good in life. Again, not all murderers go to heaven. Most of them goes to Hell. I mean, I had a friend once who says that he always laugh at the movie of Schindler's List before he got kicked out of class for being so offensive. Also, he said that he finds murder not to be wrong but funny. Like I said, there always two types of people: Bad and Good. The bad ones goes to Hell because they choose to. Jesus wants them to go to heaven, but do they really deserve it when they already don't respect God? I mean, I had an uncle who really want to kill his own parents because they complain too much about his life (He bought a coffin at their death bed). Do you think some of those people deserves to go to Heaven? I will let you have a thought for a moment...

5. Okay, if you truly believe that the Dalai Lama is who he claim to be, why doesn't he remember his past past?

1. So you finally remembered something your professor taught you. Good for you. Now we can move on with Buddhism being an atheistic religion. Your evidence dismissed.

2. As I said many times before, that's your own belief. So an atheist wouldn't be disrespecting a creator because there is no creator according to his/her belief. So your evidence dismissed.

3. It doesn't matter where someone goes after they die. What's important is what happens to them after they die. And since heaven is a Christianity belief, it's irrelevant. Again, your evidence is dismissed.

4. Look at number 3. And since you are a Christian, it doesn't matter what you think about someone deserving to go to heaven or not. It's not for you to decide. So again, your evidence is dismissed.

5. So is the Dali Lama supposed to remember? Or does he just have no comment?

Like this post: +1

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2015, 11:56:57 PM »
Remember, we don't go to the same place like Shamanism. Shamanism is primitive, uneducated, and ignorant farmers. If they don't like their culture is being dominated by other culture, then move out into the 3rd world countries instead.

Remember, if you don't go to the same place after death then why worry? Unless if you really think/know that you are. Or perhaps, according to your own beliefs, you know you're going to another place that is not heaven.

This will answer to your #3. Not everyone can go to the same place is because of what they reap and sow

Place is irrelevant after death. Everyone goes to the same"place." It's what happens to them that matters.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2015, 02:37:01 AM »
On five, he's suppose to. If he doesn't, then Buddhism is a crock of shit.

Explain how he is supposed to or required to remember?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2015, 03:15:52 AM »
So you believe that God is a moral monster? Should we stop the genocide of murderers in jail then? Because I am okay to genocide a group of murderers (Type 2) who are just insane. Type 1 murder can rehabilitate because there is hope for them to change, like Apostle Paul. For someone like Adolf Hitler, the murder case of James Bulgar, and the murder case of Zachary Turner, these guys are hopeless.
How do you know who is type 1 and who is type 2?

If you don't like the court system in America, since Mexican hates Americans for killing murderers and thieves in jail, then why not leave to Mexico?

That's why I'm still living in the USA. I can feel that way and not required to leave the country. Or I can change how the court system works if I choose to.  That's what the founding fathers had in mind when creating this nation. It's the American way.

Hey, it's okay to judge someone who is hopeless to change when you know it for yourself. Save the ones who can change since there are always two types of people--Bad type 1 (Changeable) and Bad type 2 (Hopeless).

So, it is the judgement of the people that determines if someone is going to heaven or hell? You already made the decision for them before hand. That's predestenation . As I mentioned before, according to Christianity, isn't it god's decision? 

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2015, 03:25:53 AM »
Hold up...so you're saying when we die, all good and bad people goes to the same place? Should I requote about Communism?

Straw man. Since it has nothing to do with my argument anyways, sure you can requote communism if it makes you feel any better. Or should I requote myself?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2015, 03:43:52 AM »
Then what's the point of being good in life by doing it so hard? If you're going to meet Adolf Hitler on the same side where you are, is it irrelevant to obey parent's orders from the start? Look pal, when we die, you get of what you deserve. If you murder somebody, you go to hell. If you do good in life and worship God with all your mind, soul, and body, then you go to Heaven. That's fair for everyone. How is fair for the fairness and not fair for the unjust? Quite simple. Because nice people are ****s since haters gonna hate. However, since you agree we go to same place when we die, what's the point of being so humble in life? There is no NEED to be. Why not murder right now and purge to your full selfish needs. Why not? Why not rape a woman, gut her afterwards, and then claim there is no right nor wrong to what you did. That's very pessimistic of you.

So why bother being good or bad if you don't know that Hitler is being punished? What's the point in obeying your parents if you don't know and will never know the difference between good and bad? So in other words, you don't and will never know if what you did was good or bad. Being rewarded would be meaningless.

So would you like to be rape every day for the rest of your life as long as you are being told that it's a reward?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 03:48:57 AM by dogmai »

Advertisements