Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you believe in reincarnation?  (Read 48208 times)

pajnpis

Do you believe in reincarnation?
« on: May 06, 2013, 01:07:28 PM »
My aunt recently had a dream of my grandma which is her mom. She dreamt that her mom came and ask her to get pregnant. She told her mom that all she have is boys and she's done. Her mom replied back telling her that it's going to be a girl (my aunt have 3 boys, 1 daughter and really wanted another girl). She asked her mom how does she know? Her mom gave her an envelope with a paper inside and told her to read it and she'll know why. My aunt was about to read it when her son woke her up.

I told my brother and husband about it on the way back to my mom's place after we visit my aunt and my brother said " what if grandma was going to reincarnate to be her daughter?" I thought it was crazy at first but then it got me thinking when hubby said that our ancestor believed in reincarnation into the family line  so that may meant grandma's going to reincarnateor another ancestor to be her daughter. Never knows.

I've seen some videos on youtube about reincarnation of others. So what do you guys think?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in reincarnation?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 09:58:02 AM »
I do believe in reincarnation, but I'm not sure I reincarnated from past life.  :-\

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

mronline

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 10:16:20 PM »
My aunt recently had a dream of my grandma which is her mom. She dreamt that her mom came and ask her to get pregnant. She told her mom that all she have is boys and she's done. Her mom replied back telling her that it's going to be a girl (my aunt have 3 boys, 1 daughter and really wanted another girl). She asked her mom how does she know? Her mom gave her an envelope with a paper inside and told her to read it and she'll know why. My aunt was about to read it when her son woke her up.

I told my brother and husband about it on the way back to my mom's place after we visit my aunt and my brother said " what if grandma was going to reincarnate to be her daughter?" I thought it was crazy at first but then it got me thinking when hubby said that our ancestor believed in reincarnation into the family line  so that may meant grandma's going to reincarnateor another ancestor to be her daughter. Never knows.

I've seen some videos on youtube about reincarnation of others. So what do you guys think?

Anything is possible. Life is full of mysteries.

mronline

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 11:31:01 AM »
Not sure of you have a chance to view this compelling story. Can this person brought back what we are seeking answers and solutions about life after dead and be reborn again. Supposedly when one passed away, one has to drink the holy water to erase one's past life memory when one entering the gate of no return.  However, it appears that she did not drink the holy water so basically, she remembering her past life with her son in very details. Perhaps her wishes had been granted and that maybe wishes do come true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8F1eKUCZD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvWGMmu1NM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlhRSG_tFz4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpcEbrNj8V8

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 12:17:21 AM »
I'm sure y'all have heard the story about the Diary of Anne Frank in high school English class.
Here is the video of her reincarnated.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:34:04 AM by Visualmon »

Offline Prude

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 04:00:48 PM »
I'm sure y'all have heard the story about the Diary of Anne Frank in high school English class.
Here is the video of her reincarnated.

I bet she kept diaries throughout her reincarnation periods.

mronline

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 09:00:34 PM »
Here is the video of her reincarnated

WoooooOOOO...I am speechless.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 10:06:52 PM »
I bet she kept diaries throughout her reincarnation periods.

I think so too.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 10:08:50 PM »

mronline

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2015, 11:59:54 PM »
Was not aware that Anne frank reincarnated. 

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 03:40:07 AM »
Was not aware that Anne frank reincarnated.

Might as well visit her in Sweden and have her autograph signed.  ;)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 11:52:30 PM »
I don't believe in reincarnation. I don't believe in certain dreams like what you just said. Since I am a Christian, reincarnation falls down to Buddhism. I'm sorry, Hmong shamanism cannot mix with Buddhism because there is NOT ONE word of text in the Hmong shaman book that says about reincarnation. Buddhism is atheism and Shamanism is polytheism. How can they mix?

Believe or not, that's your opinion. There's no need to push others not to believe anything they should.  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 04:43:35 AM »
Dude, that's a FACT! Why can't anybody acknowledge what is knowledge? I can't believe that you are proving my teacher to be right. In fact, what I see in Asian people to explain why most Asians are so backward. Are you considering this as a threat? Please, I pray not  :-\ .  I am just here to tell the truth. If you can't acknowledge what is knowledge, then I understand why certain people are closed minded to which they are not willing to be educated. I thank to Mr. Tearance Mullins, a political professor who teaches about poli-sci, was right about the uneducated. I feel sad for you. The stereotypes were always true, even IF I don't want to believe it.

I guess the uneducated, don't want to be educated and would have ignorant mind instead.

My friend, I prefer to be close minded than being lured by such fake individuals twisting my mind with such nonsense. It can be either poli-sci teacher or world history teacher or economic teacher or geography teacher. You may think what you like and believe whatever they teach you something you want to believe. I don't mind. Ok? Don't you know what Jesus and God want me to do, ignore false doctrines made by teachers and avoid false witness.  O0

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:06:28 AM by Visualmon »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 08:45:24 PM »
No wonder why smart people oppress the people like you guys. Did you know that the founding fathers didn't really like the kind of people who has no education? Do you know that they do? They make you VOTE to lose your rights because you no NOTHING about the world nor any sorts of knowledge. Thanks to the Madisonian scheme for the constitution, you are voting your rights to be taken away.

Why so work up on this subject, bro?  ;D Chill, chill.
FYI, don't you realize the founding fathers were part of the Freemason sect and they contradict to the Christian belief? Haven't you noticed something odd about their laws and how they operate to keep the foreigners like us converted into their wanna-be Jewish culture? I think you did not.
Since they claim they're Christian, there were certain things they've contradicted some laws of the ten commandments.
2 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- Images of five U.S. presidents on the Federal notes/dollar bills and coins, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, Ulysses S. Grant, and Benjamin Franklin. Who made them? Of course the Federal Banks under Freemason.
- Statues of Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, were placed at the memorial in Washington D.C. Statue of Liberty erected in New Jersey, NY.
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Black Neegrow served them as slaves before Civil War. Up til now, Afro American, Hispanic, French, Irish, work as any job and still serving under Freemason's rule.
3 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. During the segregation, they hanged blacks for hate crime. http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lshabfb5Ow1r0g9uxo1_500.jpg.
6 Thou shalt not kill. From this day, White cops in Arizona hate and kill black ppls. White cops in Texas also hate and kill black ppls as well. Truly hypocrites took God's name in vain.
7 Thou shalt not commit adultery. I'm sure the founding fathers did cheat on their wives. You may wanna look them up online.  ;) 
You may have read or heard about the incident of President Clinton. He had a wife, Hilary Rodham Clinton, but he had an affair with his female intern, Monica Lewinsky, at the White House.

And now I can finally rest my case.  8)

FetishDream

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 03:41:29 PM »
It is not what i believe but what i question. 

There are cases of people saying that they are the reincarnation of jesus christ.  I heard of two cases in which both became pastors to their own make believe church for profit. 

First off Jesus was resurrected so how can he be reincarnated?
Second, how can there be two or more, living at the same time?
Third, karma is the driving mechanism behind reincarnation so what debt did jesus owe?

When it comes to reincarnation stories, it is usually someone popular or famous.  What we need is a bugs bunny or Mickey mouse case to spice things up.   ;D

I spent a big amount of my childhood playing astronaut for imagination.  I would decked my table with everything where i can pull some lever to fly my spaceship.  What sparks this interest still puzzled me today for i have never heard or can even spell the word astronaut till years later in bottle feeding school. 

My conclusion is that the science behind reincarnation is bias.  Even the famous scientist named Stevenson who spent most of his life trying to study this n when he died in 2007, he still could not conclude it.  His study is bias due to his translators all are believers of reincarnation.   O0

Advertisements