Advertisement

Author Topic: Indra's Questions  (Read 1062 times)

YoungIndra

Indra's Questions
« on: May 27, 2013, 03:56:14 PM »
How did we go through so much darkness and unknowns? Throughout my childhood and youth lives, I've never quite understood what motivated us and how we managed to cover so much distance in those years--traveling from the tips of those jungled-in Southeast Asian mountains through valleys and gulleys and hills onto the Mekong shores of Thai sands and, later, to modern Minnesota where skyscrapers roamed the sky.

Now, as an adult, I still don't quite understand it, either. My question is: what was the need to do that much when I could have just been born in this country and be safe and done with all of the troubles and insecure times I went through during my toddler years.

Of course, with one question just come many more questions. Was it the will of the Gods for me to experience all of those? Was it my own fate--a path believed to have been personally chosen in the Heavens--to be experienced on Earth? Was it just by chance that I had to do that? Or could it have been because I was just born to that place at that time?

Psychics might be able to sort all of these questions out. But then would I believe them when I can't see any physical proof of any claim they may make? Surely, the shamans and the psychics are respected in their spiritual ways. But, as a human being and an American-educated person, I rely more on physical evidence than on the imaginations or spiritual claims for my beliefs.  That's probably why it's harder for me to understand anything that has happened in my life so far.

Where do we go from here?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

wtf

Re: Indra's Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 01:19:23 AM »
dude go ask your mom n dad and im sure they will tell you.. or better yet ask you grand ma.... or grand pa... either you run hide or die back then... was it fate? i believe soo..... where do we go from here???? ill tell you......  we should go back and help our hmong peoples..... one day that will be done... watch

YoungIndra

Re: Indra's Questions
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 06:43:39 PM »
dude go ask your mom n dad and im sure they will tell you.. or better yet ask you grand ma.... or grand pa... either you run hide or die back then... was it fate? i believe soo..... where do we go from here???? ill tell you......  we should go back and help our hmong peoples..... one day that will be done... watch

Thanks.

I will be watching.

Advertisements