Advertisement

Author Topic: Walking Dead season 4  (Read 1734 times)

night912

Walking Dead season 4
« on: July 23, 2013, 11:19:50 AM »
Here's the trailer for season 4.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Walking Dead season 4
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 10:03:21 PM »
Cant wait!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:36:49 PM »
 :D

supadupac

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 08:05:36 AM »
lol we'll see if i ever catch up .. lol

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 06:32:30 PM »
I like that seires...

But I can't help to think everytime, why don't they just get a tank, they'll be safe, just rolling over zombies... it's not that hard to kill them.  With our technology today... it could never happen, and if it did, they'dl be easily eradicated....

Or one of these machines...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

night912

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 07:20:00 PM »
I like that seires...

But I can't help to think everytime, why don't they just get a tank, they'll be safe, just rolling over zombies... it's not that hard to kill them.  With our technology today... it could never happen, and if it did, they'dl be easily eradicated....

Or one of these machines...

You will just get surrounded by the zombies. Didn't you see the first episode? Also with our technologies it will more than likely happen. Maybe not a zombie apocalypse but society will break down.

Advertisements