Advertisement

Author Topic: hu plig  (Read 5699 times)

mronline

hu plig
« on: April 17, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »
anyone believe in hu plig? share your story  before hug plig and after hu plig that impact your life differently and positively.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: hu plig
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 02:17:43 PM »
It's very similar to how many of my friends who went to Catholic school turned out.  I hated waking up early to hu plig, I don't like to do it nor do I really believe in much of it, but I'll help out and participate to make my parents happy.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:52:41 AM by minorcharacter »

yuknowthat

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 05:26:04 PM »
Hu plug thiab tsis hu los tsis pab q hov twg tuna, tus yuav mus nws yeej mus nws lawm....

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 10:51:39 PM »
anyone believe in hu plig? share your story  before hug plig and after hu plig that impact your life differently and positively.

My mother saw that I came to a stunned growth and she had someone hu nplig for me.  After that I grew to be 5'8. 
It's all about the believing in what works for you.  Miracle does happen in mysterious ways.

In life, we all hope for the positive flow of energy which enables us to be happy and that stimulates your body to function properly.  Hopefully, everyone is doing too tonight.  ;)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 09:45:54 PM »
I was a very sick boy.  Grandma hu my plug and i became healthy again.  She reminded me of this whenever I see her.

But really I remember when my parents did one hu plug for me.  I got to eat a chicken thigh.  I felt so special.  I felt that my parents really love me.  They sacrifice for me and gave me the best chicken thigh.  My spirit come back because of that. :)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 08:05:53 PM »
I was a very sick boy.  Grandma hu my plug and i became healthy again.  She reminded me of this whenever I see her.

But really I remember when my parents did one hu plug for me.  I got to eat a chicken thigh.  I felt so special.  I felt that my parents really love me.  They sacrifice for me and gave me the best chicken thigh.  My spirit come back because of that. :)

Are you sure it wasn't the egg that your spirit came back for?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 08:06:51 PM »
Hu plug thiab tsis hu los tsis pab q hov twg tuna, tus yuav mus nws yeej mus nws lawm....

Yog thiab mas bro; thaum ntawv tag lawm ces hu li cas los plig yuav tsis rov los lawm ov.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 08:10:21 PM »
You people all spell the terms for this ceremony differently. Which is the correct one?

It's very similar to how many of my friends who went to Catholic school turned out.  I hated waking up early to hu plig and now I don't like to do it nor do I really believe in much of it but I'll help out participate to make my parents happy.
My mother saw that I came to a stunned growth and she had someone hu nplig for me.  After that I grew to be 5'8. 
It's all about the believing in what works for you.  Miracle does happen in mysterious ways.

In life, we all hope for the positive flow of energy which enables us to be happy and that stimulates your body to function properly.  Hopefully, everyone is doing too tonight.  ;)

"...

chidorix0x

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 04:36:04 PM »
What "hu plig" are you referring to, as there are a dozen plus in traditional Hmong practice?

In general "hu plig" is simply to call back a "lost/wondering soul" when someone is unnaturally sick/ill.  (Yes, it works.  There are numerous accounts, even in Western belief (psychology/therapy) -- such as a Christian blessing, baptism, or meditation ...  :police:.)

WTF is "hu plug"?  Is that a "Green" thing?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:38:26 PM by chidorix0x »

yuknowthat

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 01:23:36 AM »
You people all spell the terms for this ceremony differently. Which is the correct one?

;D typo... hu plig would be the correct term..

chabee

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 12:50:15 PM »

Hahaha@Report

Hmong white
Hmong Meka
Hmong Green

mronline

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 09:31:55 AM »
Although, one does not know and  feel after hu plig ceremony. However to me, one night after  hu plig,  I had this very powerful and so vivid dream that some one roped  and rescued me out from a very steep  canyon cliff that my spirit had trapped  there for many years hanging to a single bush root.  In life, our spirits do tend to wondering and lost in space and time  perhaps  resulted from a  early lost of a parent or a unhappy spirit in search of  kev hlub yog hauv  lub ntiaj teb no. Hu plig is from within and So yes I do.

MovKuam

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 12:37:04 PM »
Hahaha@Report

Hmong white
Hmong Meka
Hmong Green

Hu plim  ;D <===silent the L

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 07:53:03 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny:

"...

nrhiav hlub

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 03:24:49 PM »

Advertisements