Advertisement

Author Topic: ...the "What if..." journal...  (Read 5936 times)

ButterflyKisses

...the "What if..." journal...
« on: June 24, 2014, 07:21:30 PM »
Last night, you asked me... "What if...

I had asked you to marry me then, would you have married me?" 

The answer is "Yes, I would have married you." 

But I asked you once if you were willing to forsaken everyone and everything for me... and you said, "No." 

No matter what you say now, I know too much to know that there is no future for us.  There never had been and there never will be.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ButterflyKisses

Re: ...the "What if..." journal...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 09:33:38 AM »
I met him during one of your PH downtime.   >:D

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 09:34:59 AM »
Although I don't like programming, I seem to be extremely attracted to programmers.  Go figure!  lol  Maybe I like the way they think, they way they talk, they way they see things.  I am a sucker for programmers. :D

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 09:35:17 AM »

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 09:36:07 AM »
Before I met him, I never knew what loneliness felt like.  I had never ever long to be with anyone until he came along. 

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 09:51:41 AM »
Do I know him?

No.  And he isn't from PH.  lol. 

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »
This is my what if journal... I am going to ponder all of those in here... I do have one about a PHer... lol  Maybe I will ponder him too...  :2funny:

minorcharacter

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 11:31:16 AM »
Ahem*
<-- software engineer, sofware developer, web developer, programmer analyst, etc.

Hi, I'm minorcharacter .  It's a pleasure to meet you.

minorcharacter

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 11:37:20 AM »
Can you program her?  ;D

My fingers are known to have a mind of their own. ;)

minorcharacter

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »
 :o
I'm going to lotion my hands every night to make sure they're extra soft...

zena

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »
Last night, you asked me... "What if...

I had asked you to marry me then, would you have married me?" 

The answer is "Yes, I would have married you." 

But I asked you once if you were willing to forsaken everyone and everything for me... and you said, "No." 

No matter what you say now, I know too much to know that there is no future for us.  There never had been and there never will be.

Wow.  I've never asked husband this and I never will.  I think I'd prefer that he forsakens everything for his parents and sibling.  I'd like to come second.  I'm sure he has me first but I won't accept that.  I'll fight him.  I will force him to help his dad and sister before me.

Just because you asked, and he said, no, doesn't mean he'll change his mind as he wanders thru life.  There are just some things you don't ask.  You just know.  If you feel as though you have to ask, then you know already that he's not the one.

BTW, good to know you have the hots for programmers.  I've worked with them in my days...quite a few.  I won't say what I think of them, but I'm not a programmer gal.  I'm a medicine gal...thus, my husband works in medicine.  :)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 01:21:08 PM »
Wow.  I've never asked husband this and I never will.  I think I'd prefer that he forsakens everything for his parents and sibling.  I'd like to come second.  I'm sure he has me first but I won't accept that.  I'll fight him.  I will force him to help his dad and sister before me.

Just because you asked, and he said, no, doesn't mean he'll change his mind as he wanders thru life.  There are just some things you don't ask.  You just know.  If you feel as though you have to ask, then you know already that he's not the one.

BTW, good to know you have the hots for programmers.  I've worked with them in my days...quite a few.  I won't say what I think of them, but I'm not a programmer gal.  I'm a medicine gal...thus, my husband works in medicine.  :)

Oh...you just crushed the Notebook  :'(

well I only watched the movie...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

zena

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 01:27:25 PM »
I loved The Notebook.  Read the book and watched the movie.

How did I crush it?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 01:42:43 PM »
I loved The Notebook.  Read the book and watched the movie.

How did I crush it?
:D
It's like the guy gave up everything in the end to be with the women he loves.  She had been pushing him away but finally remembers in the end and accepts him.  They both died and went off to a better place.

I recall the children were like telling their dad that their are others who are alive and still care and loves him.  But in the end he choose the love of his life, not family.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 01:53:49 PM »
Moon Angel, it was a complicated situation.  In order for us to be together, we would have to forsaken everyone and run off somewhere.  After he said NO, I knew there was no future for us.  He reminded me that he came back after two days and said YES, but I refused to budged. 

I told him that someday when we are old and grey, we will be together... lol.

Advertisements