Advertisement

Author Topic: To kuv me phoojywg  (Read 1011 times)

ObLubSiab

To kuv me phoojywg
« on: September 04, 2014, 07:32:19 PM »
Sometimes I wonder where you are, who you're with, where you've been, and how you're doing. I miss our friendship, the stories we shared, the smiles, the silent tears.  I will always remember the last movie we shared, the last drink we had, our last meal together before we parted ways. My heart aches to hear your voice, to share with you my day, my sorrows, my joys, my life. I miss your friendship, your love, and your companionship.

Can you ever forgive me for running away from you, from life, from what could have been? It's been so many years now since I last saw you. I can't believe how fast time has flown by and I'm Still here thinking of you. I wonder of you ever think of me anymore or am I just a dream in your eyes now. I know you'll never read this and it's ok but I just needed to share my thoughts out loud to no one. My friend, may you succeed in all you do and may you find peace and joy in the path you've chosen. Though we will never cross paths again in this lifetime, I'll always hold a spot for you in my heart. To quote you, "you were the best and worst thing that ever happened to me."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

Re: To kuv me phoojywg
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 08:53:25 PM »
Awwww. I'll hand deliver this note to the rightful owner. :)

Kenshin

Re: To kuv me phoojywg
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 01:04:43 PM »
Chance not taken becomes sea of regrets...  Oh life... how we live and learn by our own mistakes and misfortune.

Advertisements