Advertisement

Author Topic: I like G-Dragon and Tae Yang... but...When they...  (Read 914 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I like G-Dragon and Tae Yang... but...When they...
« on: November 14, 2014, 03:01:27 PM »
when they sing live... they sing with a backing track full on and they just sing alog and even when they just sing along... they only sing about half the song...

Cheezez.....

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: I like G-Dragon and Tae Yang... but...When they...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 07:48:31 PM »
Tae Yang is a little better but man I used to like them both but I got over them cuz their voice is too annoying. They need to sing like Big Time Rush or One Direction. If they have a voice like that maybe I will continue to support them but for the most part every of their up coming singles just disappoint me because the first few sec I heard their song I turn it off. It need to me more american pop for me to like it. Some pop are just too cheesy like pop pi pop dee dee.  :D

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: I like G-Dragon and Tae Yang... but...When they...
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 07:52:33 PM »
Don't get me wrong though. Big Bang got some cool ass trap beats with EDM flavor but their voice just made it worse imo.

Advertisements