Advertisement

Author Topic: Is Jesus a thief?  (Read 4806 times)

TheAfterLife

Is Jesus a thief?
« on: February 12, 2015, 05:02:05 PM »
Yes he is because he is like Oskar Schindler who is bribing the devil to save humanity. If you watch Schindler's List, that's how Jesus did it to us by saving humanity. He bribes the devil so that we won't face Hell. If you had a foolish son, would you bribe your enemy to save your own son? Would that make you a thief? Well, yes...but it's a good reason.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

Re: Is Jesus a thief?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 05:30:43 PM »
http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/16.htm

I think it references to the second coming of Christ like a thief as we do not know when he will come so that we must be prepared before he comes. 

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night," - 2 Peter 3:10

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 06:35:32 PM »
Any Atheist can read the bible like he thinks of something stupid.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 05:11:54 AM »
Yes he is because he is like Oskar Schindler who is bribing the devil to save humanity. If you watch Schindler's List, that's how Jesus did it to us by saving humanity. He bribes the devil so that we won't face Hell. If you had a foolish son, would you bribe your enemy to save your own son? Would that make you a thief? Well, yes...but it's a good reason.

Just remember this the next time some people in here tries to take away (in the past, present, and future) your hate, ignorance and many other evil things that are part of you. Remember that they, like Jesus,  were willing to make a sacrifice, not for bribery, but to help another human being to better him/herself in one way or another.  O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 06:23:18 AM »
Alright TheAfterLife, you should know not to judge Jesus even you're Theist as well.  :P

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

unmatchable

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 05:35:24 AM »
No. Isn't it amazing how many people out there love him like crazy? Loving someone they haven't even seen. Love goes around.

Stybic_Kemaka

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 11:56:38 PM »
Shhhhhh He supposly is here among us already ... Mind ur tongue

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 12:32:52 PM »
I am. But if I was about to point out some fingers at Jesus, I would...

Didn't God say that we too, will judge Angels and God himself?

Don't just look at one verse and try to define its meaning. Instead, look at the whole and it will be understood as to what it means. To summarize..... ..

How can one judge angels and the world if they cannot settle the differences among themselves. So in other words, don't "judge" nonbelievers on things when the believers themselves are doing the exact same thing.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 03:05:20 AM »
Well, aren't humans judgmental? You cannot escape that. We see it everyday when we act upon it.

Don't forget; hateful, deceitful, greedy, in denial, ignorant or just plain stupid, and the list goes on. But of course, we all try not to be that way.......I stand corrected, some of us do.

Lyn Song

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 09:59:40 AM »
If Jesus is a thief then he's a good thief just like Robin Hood. :)

bitteroldbastard

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 07:54:23 AM »
man! that is a tough one! should Jesus have taken without permission anything from anyone, it would not make him a thief because his father is the one who created "everything" so it is within his right to help himself to whatever he please. AMEN!!! serious note though, i deeply believe, were there to have lived a person named "Jesus", i think that he would definitely have to be mexican/hispanic and be a dope dealer! who else could get so many people to follow him everywhere? How is he to "walk on water" if he and his minions weren't high? How would they possibly go on fasting the way they do without supplements?

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2015, 05:08:18 PM »
To answer the question the answer is YES, Jesus was the biggest THIEF...HE stole many hearts.  He even took yours and you thought you owned it.

But HE wasn't like the serpent who was sly, crooked and wretched.  Just remember, he is the bridegroom and you are the bride.  You are his most beloved, NOT the other way around.  Does this beg me to question "who loves who more in a relationship"?  Obviously the guys do.  That is why she is head-over-heels when she loves you back.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 06:18:45 PM by TruthAboveKnowledge »

Advertisements