Advertisement

Author Topic: Best PS4 Games  (Read 2581 times)

bulbasaur

Best PS4 Games
« on: May 05, 2015, 09:00:25 PM »
I don't own a PS4 because I am still way behind on games.  Also, I don't feel a PS4 is really much of an upgrade to my setup.  But, I still read up on it.  I see an article about the best games for the PS4.  On that list, there are a bunch of PS3 games.  WTF?  Some games are multi-platform, but other games are simply re-releases.  That's really lame.  Are the PS4 graphics so much better that it's worth buying the same game twice?  The game better come with extra content.  Super Mario All-Stars was at least a collection and included the "Lost Levels." 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Best PS4 Games
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 09:12:55 PM »
ps4 is not worth it at the moment.
get a ps3. cheaper games.

God did not created man...man created god

aHMONGrican guy

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 11:30:48 PM »
I'm still waiting for the game that is a system seller that'll change and define the gaming generation... Last gen I thought it was the call of duty modern warfare, at least for me and I hate FPS games.

minorcharacter

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 08:19:48 AM »
I bought a PS4 simply to play FFXIV.  The investment well worth it considering all the hours I poured in.

minorcharacter

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 01:41:39 PM »
Why not just play on PC?

The girlfriend plays that.

minorcharacter

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 08:57:41 AM »
oh.. can you play with her?  not sure if they have crossplay enabled.

I only tried it for a few days.. fun, but couldn't get into it.
Yes!  We play together.  Raids, leveling up, hunts, FATEs it's fun.  They just rolled out a new patch where you can visit the gold saucer (From FF7) to gamble and do chocobo races [ever wanted to race against your friends?]  The only downside right now is the limitation in customization, but hopefully that will get fixed with the expansion coming out in June.

Server: Primal -> Famfrit
If you ever want to get back in.  I main tank and healer classes, both maxed level.

This is what we consider a Saturday date night.
https://youtu.be/TpcmpyBGCsg

Advertisements