Advertisement

Author Topic: strategy games?  (Read 1547 times)

Xyooj96

strategy games?
« on: June 25, 2015, 12:40:39 AM »
looking for civilization strategy games, which are the good ones out there?

how much does it cost to get your own?
let me know who you know can develop me a game

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Xyooj96

Re: strategy games?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 04:01:41 AM »
the last two questions were do you know someone or company that can develop me a game.

I like the original civilization game, but haven't played for long time.

I want my game to be online, multiplayers, SimCity building concept on realistic scale, real time, along with the 4x you mentioned. a game that integrate 2nd life concepts where players can create, buy and sell their creations for game moneys; and game moneys can eventually convert to real US$ for the players. a game that you start out building your own house, your village, your city, your country, your own space station, your own space ship, and so on......

in other words, an alternate Earth base universe where the game starts from Earth then expands outward into the solar system and milky way galaxy, then beyond. virtual human society mirroring our existing reality, but at the speed of say one hour on real Earth equivalent to one year on virtual Earth.

there is no game like this out there, where you can have the game aspect as well as the real life applications such as engineers test modelling traffic movements on real earth or testing space shuttle. think of it as Google Earth for the general public and Google Earth Pro for industry applications. you can build your own virtual LA, Twin Cities, NYC, Paris, Bangkok, California state, Texas state, USA, Canada, USSR, China, and so on....

Like this post: 0

Advertisements