Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong History about Chiyou (Documentary)  (Read 6833 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chidorix0x

Re: Hmong History about Chiyou (Documentary)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 10:20:32 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQjRu-kmiRU

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

There is no such thing (factually) as "Hmong History about Chiyou (Documentary)".  For the record, the narrator (a Hmong/Mong layperson), was spoon-fed Miao history by Miao scholars/researchers in China then ignorantly regurgitated it as if it was "Hmong history" which is ludicrous, false, and absurd.  Examp:  In the video, at 1:01, the narrator claims the Miao in Hainan Island are Hmong/Mong, or of Miao (Hmong-Chinese) descendants.  Fact (or truth) is, they are not.  They are Dai/Tai who are basically your Lao/Thai ethnicity.  The embroidery, the Dai/Tai simply learned/copied from the Miao when they once lived among one another.  This is what happens (epic fail/s) when naïve, ignorant, gullible HA'Mung edumacate themselves with, thru, via spoon-fed Hmong/Mong laypersons  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Here is a more accurate depiction/history of Chiyou, aired by China's very own CCTV, which is the equivalent of the USA's PBS network.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUtz14wsP30

chidorix0x

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 08:59:04 PM »
/\/\  ...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ :idiot2:

Ur typical ha'primitive ha'cluleless ha'ignorant HA'Mung ha'ranting ha'idiotically ha'incessantly  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Ha'HINT:
Basically, a "  ...  ruam tsab ntse  ...    HA'Mung "  ...  kekeke  ...   ::)

atthetop

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 01:28:26 PM »
Chidor is just a sad middle age troll. The Hainan Miao are NOT Dai/Tai people

The Hainan Miao call themselves Kim Mun, which is a Mien/Yao people

Like this post: +1

chidorix0x

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 03:21:25 PM »

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ ::)

They obviously did not call (or claim) to be Hmong, or Miao-Hmong (who are Hmu, Kho Xiong, Ahao for that matter) which the ignorant narrator of the video idiotically proclaimed  ...  ha'DUH  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

And fyi, Mien/Yao is a "family classification", which includes the Dai//Tai and Mien  ...  ha'DUH  ...  kekeke  ...   8)

atthetop

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 10:01:52 PM »
Yeah, retard. Why do you think I said the Hainan Miao call themselves Kim mun? Because they aren't hmong, but they're definitely not Dai/Tai like some ruam tsab ntse (you) claim them to be

FYI Kim mun are closely related to the Iu Mien in southeast Asia and the US, and are claimed by Mien as Mien. What qualifies you to claim them as Dai? None

chidorix0x

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 10:32:27 PM »
/\/\  ...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ ::)

Kim Mun is a self-proclamation/designation, exactly like the Kho Xiong, Ahao, and Hmu self-proclamation in China (or a ha'edumacated ha'nincompoop HA'Mung per ya ha'rant)  They are ethnically grouped/classified as Mien:  Dai/Tai, Mien, etc (including your "self-proclaimed Kim Mun") and Miao; Kho Xiong, Ahao, Hmu, Hmong respectively  ... ha'DUH  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Talk about "ruam tsab ntse" (which over qualifies you ha'aZZ ha'edumacated HA'Mung  --  like your/the Ha'Mung "self-proclamation" of being Ha'Mung-ha'Americans for example)  ...  ha'DUH  ...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:/ 8)

chidorix0x

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 12:31:25 AM »
Are they a cousin of us? I do have a question about that...

Yao and Miao do share some similarities like how Hmong and Mien are. I am not so sure about this, but I can assume that in the far past of Dongyi OR the Chu, we might've been cousins before....

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ ::)

If u believe (accept) the fact that Apes, Chimps, and your Spider-monkeys are your best of kin then "YES", the Mien/Kum Mun are your cousins  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Else, fAWk hELLz-kNOwzzz  (per ALL known scholarships in genetics, linguistics, and history/ethnology)  ...  kekeke  ...   8)

atthetop

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 12:58:42 AM »
Says the laughing clown who has never studied the Kim mun, and thinks mien is synonymous with Yao, an umbrella term for Mien and non Mien related groups

chidorix0x

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 01:48:14 AM »
Says the laughing clown who has never studied the Kim mun, and thinks mien is synonymous with Yao, an umbrella term for Mien and non Mien related groups

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

I would rather study a monkey's aRse over the Kim Mun any lifetime, century, or existence doofuss  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

BTW, Mien and Yao may not by synonymous such as doofuss and dolt, but in Ethnology, they (Mien/Yao) ARE IN FACT related and under the exact umbrella  ...  DOLT/DUH!  ...  kekeke  ...   8)  (But a defecating doofuss/dolt would not comprehend/avow such mundane basics  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :2funny:/ ::))

atthetop

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 10:40:17 AM »
Typical contradicting/baseless argument - how predictable

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2015, 11:45:39 AM »

You are correct. Narratively speaking, before PORC took over, and introduction of the 55 Ethnic Minority, there were only 5. Han, Mong, Manchu, Hui, and Zang. The 5 races were classified as 中华民族 Zhonghua Minzu or TsooHuam PejTsoom/Txum in Hmong. We Hmong were stuck with Miao with other Ethnicity. When 55 Ethnicity were introduce, we Hmong got the short end of the stick of calling Miao. Miao descendant today are virtually non-existence, or they just don't accept the name Miao. We Hmong are unfortunately stuck with it.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:51:11 AM by dlabtsi_os »

Test your might!

chidorix0x

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2015, 01:06:09 PM »
/\/\  ...  kekeke  ...    :2funny:/ ::)

Not totally 100% sure about Hui and Zang, but It is a known universal truth that first and foremost, Mong and/or Hmong, is and was never a documented nomenclature is any/all Chinese historical records, history, and documents ever written, or in any scholarships to my knowledge --  even at present.  That said, it a known universal truth that Miao is and has been exclusively the nomenclature of non-Chinese ethnic groups since Chinese antiquity.  That truth can be found,  cited,  and clearly documented in nearly any/all Chinese historical documents, regardless of who, or what ruler was in power throughout Chinese history, even up to the PROC, which is why Miao was used so predominantly.

Mong and/or Hmong is a SEAsian appellation/origination near the latter 20th Century, during GVP's era/reign.  This truth can be researched, clearly traced, and validated with worldly scholarships. Not hearsay, folklore, fairy tales, and wives rumorville.

Ha'HINT:
As an amateur researcher, for personal knowledge, I have studied and still studying  (that is continued research) Mong/Hmong (and Miao) history etc for the past 10+ years now; therfore I am pretty sure I have a clue,  or a lot of clues, as to what I am saying  (NOT your typical ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'clueless ha'idioctic HA'MUNG ha'ranting HA'MUNGINGLY ha'nonsense ) ...  kekeke ...   8)

Any/all claims that Mong/Hmong is an ethnic origination in and throughout Chinese history is pure nonsense.  (NOT the people, the nomenclature.) Even our Hmong kins in China (who avow being Miao), still there today, are clueless what Mong/Hmong is and are till we spoonfed them, just fairly recently around late 1980s.  This can be proven.

Lastly, most,  one can even argue, the newly incepted nomenclatures of Miao ethnicities of the 55 came into existence purely out of government public assistance programs starting around the late 20th century when China become more global and worldly to better its worldwide view/tolerance etc..  Again, this can be proven.  Ua tsaug  ...  KEKEKE ...   >:D

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2015, 02:57:06 PM »
If you are so passionate chidorix there are two books that might interest you. Some of my post comes from these two books: Constructing the Zhonghua minzu: The frontier and national questions in early 20th century China 2002. The other is Dreams of the Hmong Kingdom
The Quest for Legitimation in French Indochina, 1850–1960. The second one was print this year 2015. atthetop you should check it out too.

Just for your information Zang are references to Tibetan or Qiangic descandants. Hui refers to outsider, specifically Chinese Muslim.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 03:02:19 PM by dlabtsi_os »

Test your might!

chidorix0x

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2015, 08:48:12 PM »
/\/\  ...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

Hmmm, the two books you mentioned will be scouted towards my current collection of scholarships on Hmong/Mong/Miao studies.  The latter, since it is/was printed in 2015, raises an eyebrow because from most/ALL the scholarships I have seen, read, and studied thus far, some (arguably most), current works/publications are  :idiot2: and  ::) to say the least, especially the ones by USA/Western Hmong/Mong authors.  For example, I have three books (when I bought them -- not knowing better), which I do not care to mention (by Hmong authors ironically) that is nauseating %!#c@o%w!@c%*r^%ap in my honest opinion --  utterly bordering a High School paper.  One just ranted the same crap over and over that I literally had to stop reading after the 4th/5th Chapter.  (Yes, I will finish that book.  Someday?  For laffs.)

Any passion for any civilized Hmong, is first and foremost, being and knowing Hmong/Mong authenticity versus hearsay, fairy tales, and wives' gossip/rumorville.  Secondly, so that all the ha'primitive ha'clueless ha'ignorant ha'idiotic HA'Mung ha'ranting ha'incessantly ha'nonse can be logistically/academically schooled --  reprimanding their HA'Mungness ha'edumacated ha'UH-DUH-skewl ha'UH-DOPE-in-turd-loser-gence ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

(Yes, Hmong/Mong culture/practices are within a civilized Hmong/Mong's passion as well  ...  kekeke  ...   8))

Advertisements