Advertisement

Author Topic: Should Hmong people return back to China?  (Read 4578 times)

TheAfterLife

Should Hmong people return back to China?
« on: November 17, 2015, 10:48:45 PM »
I don't know...this has been bothering me. I wanna get this thing off. I have question since Hmong people use to live in Shandong, I was wondering that we should return back to China. I understand that we hate them to the bone; however, we have a common enemy: Japan.

I am not so sure about Chinese people and Hmong people in their relationship today, but I am willingly wanting to know if we should return back to Guizhou (Nkauj Tsaus). I mean, San Miao is our country, right? I understand we are still having our confederate problems, but I think it's time for Hmong people to re-educate in Guizhou for federalism. I really want Hmong people to stop saying, "We don't have a country" when we do have one already. San Miao is our country. Leave Laos alone; they hate you. Laotians are the descendent of Ham and we know what the people of Ham do in their lives: Cocky, lazy, and a bunch of a-holes.

We Asians are the descendent of Shem. God even speaks about one of Shem's children will have a house of many people under his rule and commands, which I think that's China. China has 56 ethnic people and I say that we are apart of this play role somehow. If we are, I don't understand why Hmong still have the mind of confederacy? Are we smart enough? I don't know, but I would like to get this thing off of my back is because I just want Hmong people to feel happy that we have a country already. Since China is not going to kill us, I understand we still hate them, but they have a goodness in them. Lawv phem tshab kawg nkaus; thiab, lawv zoo tshab kawg nkaus hab. I don't know...what is your opinion?

Should we go back to San Miao?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Should Hmong people return back to China?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 10:50:59 PM »
YES!  When is the first flight? 

bulbasaur

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 11:01:11 PM »
Ok then, NO.  It's a dumb idea that's not going to work.  Got all excited for nothing.   

How can we have a flight when we haven't solve our problems with confederacy?

I hate confederate problems! I hate them all. Can't we at least look into Federalism and call our people "The Federal Republic of Dongyi."

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 08:15:27 PM »
Whoever says, "I am for Hmong Vietnamese, I am for Hmong Laotian, or Hmong Thailand," slap them in the face for being a confederate. YOU ARE JUST HMONG! No wonder why America says, "STFU" to the confederates is because of tribalism.

What's your opinion for a change? I want to see a better future for the Hmong. No more confederate! We are smart enough how deadly it is. Just look at the Book of Judges! THAT'S HOW WE ARE! We are not living; we are dying! It's better if we stop this confederate thingy about me as Thailand Hmong, This Hmong, That Hmong, etc., you are just are Hmong. What's your opinion about slapping a Hmong guy for having a confederate mind?

If you really want it to be that way, first start with the local. Even in ph, there are hmong christians, hmong "shamanism" and hmong atheists.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 01:25:59 AM »
What does religion have to do with "nationality side?"

Exactly, it doesn't. Why call a nationality and religious belief together? So why all the labeling? That is the real issue here. If someone wants unity, there shouldn't be any labels.

How can hmong people unite worldwide when "hmong Americans" see each other differently?

If a hmong person is a christian, when asked about their religion, he/she should say that they are a christian. That's it. And when asked about their nationality/ethnic background, they should say that they are hmong.

Xeemxai

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 07:57:00 AM »
To me, religion means a whole new world that is NOT part of politics. I believe in the separation of Church and State is because of Theocracy. I don't believe in Theocracy anymore since Theocracy ONLY works when God is REALLY here (Like Moses). I prefer federalism. I wouldn't allow a democracy nation because we wouldn't last long. I would make a republic rather than a democracy is because a republic is a place for all man should follow. America and their god is the constitution. They worship laws; why can't we? The hard part is how to handle China without the commotion. I have seen Tibet wants to get out from it and they failed to do so. Taiwan is the ONLY state that rebels FROM China as it declares to be its own nation. If Hmong people can study on how Taiwan is doing with their confederate mind against China, maybe Guizhou (Nkaus Tsaus) and the San Miao states can rebel and be on its own nation. If Laos continues to bully Hmong people, I would not conquer Laos; I would destroy Laos and leave it to dust (Like how we did to the germans in WWI). If Vietnam wants to protect their Laotian friend, maybe we can try our best to buy their hearts and backstab their best friend since they are if we go by according to their history.

I wouldn't want to hurt Vietnam. They didn't mess with Hmong people; the Laotian did. They hired the Viets to kill us and the mastermind of this scheme is them alone. This is ONLY IF we have a country to be taken back from China, which also includes Shandong, Hebei (Hawv Bes), and the rest of San Miao.

Good!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 08:57:00 PM »
To me, religion means a whole new world that is NOT part of politics. I believe in the separation of Church and State is because of Theocracy. I don't believe in Theocracy anymore since Theocracy ONLY works when God is REALLY here (Like Moses). I prefer federalism. I wouldn't allow a democracy nation because we wouldn't last long. I would make a republic rather than a democracy is because a republic is a place for all man should follow. America and their god is the constitution. They worship laws; why can't we? The hard part is how to handle China without the commotion. I have seen Tibet wants to get out from it and they failed to do so. Taiwan is the ONLY state that rebels FROM China as it declares to be its own nation. If Hmong people can study on how Taiwan is doing with their confederate mind against China, maybe Guizhou (Nkaus Tsaus) and the San Miao states can rebel and be on its own nation. If Laos continues to bully Hmong people, I would not conquer Laos; I would destroy Laos and leave it to dust (Like how we did to the germans in WWI). If Vietnam wants to protect their Laotian friend, maybe we can try our best to buy their hearts and backstab their best friend since they are best friend (If we go by according to their history).

I wouldn't want to hurt Vietnam. They didn't mess with Hmong people; the Laotian did. They hired the Viets to kill us and the mastermind of this scheme is them alone. This is ONLY IF we have a country to be taken back from China, which also includes Shandong, Hebei (Hawv Bes), and the rest of San Miao.

There lies the problem. When a flaw is presented, instead of acknowledging it, most people dismiss it because they don't want to admit that they have a flaw. They try to convince themselves that the problem has nothing to do with it or they claim to have logical reasonings behind their excuses.   

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 09:01:50 PM »
It's time for Hmong people to get educated in the American system. You know why? THEY UNITED THE "STATES" WITHOUT A BLOODSHED!

Federalism is what I fascinate!

Looks like you must have skipped American History class. Both the American Revolutionary war and the civil war was bloody. The civil war was one of the bloodiest war of its time.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 02:56:02 PM »
hahahahaha.... ...funny people...

every country in the world goes through hell to achieve little...and anyone who said what afterlife said is a moron

Advertisements