Advertisement

Author Topic: Correct me if I'm wrong but the s2k was never 50k to 60k dollars rigjt?!?  (Read 1241 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I was reading this 86 forum for fun and the more I got down the post thenmore expensive the s2k was...

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37289&page=3

I mean...really?  Not even new fully loaded or CR version was 50 or 60 thousand dollars.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yalls know how much of a honda fan boy I am, but if it was truly that much, at that time id just get a gently used NSX.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
I was reading this 86 forum for fun and the more I got down the post thenmore expensive the s2k was...

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37289&page=3

I mean...really?  Not even new fully loaded or CR version was 50 or 60 thousand dollars.

Those are probably the same people that don't know how to ask Google properly then blame Google for "no results"... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
I mean C'mon, that kind of information is readily available...Re member, Google is your friend..just ask... ;D O0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Coming from someone who didn't Google andblook athe results

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
I prefer the S2000 over the FRS stock for stock. Highly modded they both become a little more equally desired. "The S2000 IS the better car, but you can make the FRS good too." Fin.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid
Grand Highlander - Turbo

Envy2

For a honda fan boy I guess you only know the specs. It was low to mid 30's. People still ask ridiculous $$ for them and only idoits will pay that much for a use 40K miles s2k for $25K.

Advertisements