Advertisement

Author Topic: What to do with your significant other low sex drive?  (Read 5857 times)

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
Re: What to do with your significant other low sex drive?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 01:15:59 AM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bloggersdigest

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 10:47:34 AM »
We're both in our early 30s but she has a very low sex drive. I mean I'm at my sexual peak and she's like a low 2 on the scale of 1-10. I want it everyday, but she only wants it once a week. It's frustrating. I've been thinking about leaving her for a while now. Would you leave your significant other because they have a low sex drive?

You are even considering leaving her because she won't give you sex every day?
Be realistic now, at least she is giving it to you once a week...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 11:14:55 AM »
As funnie as it may sound, she may just not be interested in sex.

Some girls and guys are perfectly content with not having sex.

Amen.

Was it not apparent early in the relationship that your s/o had a low sex drive? Or was it something gradual over time as the both of you became more complacent/comfortable? My experience is that you'll encounter highs and lows eventually.

Offline Prude

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2017, 04:17:54 AM »
The light that burns the brightest and the machines that run the fastest will die soon.  Same with the human body.  She is biologically conserving her life and energy.  Bro..., work with her instead of thinking about leaving her.  I won't trade a presumably good with with a hooker or a sex addicted woman cuz shit ain't gona last.

Her drive will rise in two years and his will go down, huh?

Offline Prude

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2017, 04:22:54 AM »
We're both in our early 30s but she has a very low sex drive. I mean I'm at my sexual peak and she's like a low 2 on the scale of 1-10. I want it everyday, but she only wants it once a week. It's frustrating. I've been thinking about leaving her for a while now. Would you leave your significant other because they have a low sex drive?

That's why Hmong men have second and third wives. Each night that a woman isn't willing, he just goes over to the other woman.

I've noticed that Hmong men have very strong sex drives into their 50s and even 60s. If there's a young woman involved, into his 80s.

I can tell you that. Incredible! I can tell you that.

Offline Pocket Aces

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 01:40:56 AM »

if we have kids.. no? if we dont, yes??,  iwould talk to her and ask her why she refuses to have sex. If its my fault i would improve on my sexual positions and what have you, but if she truly has a low sex drive......see ya. Tell you this bro, get you a white girl!!! They never say no (im generalizing, but the vast majority of them dont)  . Why do you brothas always settle for the same flavor? Do yourself a favor and get a white girl. 

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 01:45:34 AM by Pocket Aces »

I like my women the same way I like milk white and fat free

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2017, 09:41:54 PM »

Maybe you just suck in bed?....low sex drive only means two thing, she's either not healthy or she's not getting the pleasure she wants. Women would bother you nonstop if you have the skills to make them cum...imagine you have sex without ejaculation.

Advertisements