Advertisement

Author Topic: Proof that the Liberal media are out protecting Hillbilly...  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Proof that the Liberal media are out protecting Hillbilly...
« on: October 12, 2016, 11:37:43 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/katrina-pierson-cnn-interview-cut-off/2016/10/11/id/752843/

I know Trump is an idiot but if you're going to bring up Trump's faults... to be unbiased you have to also bring up Hillbilly's faults too.

Seems to me, the liberal media only want to dig garbage from Trump's past but refused to cover all the garbage from Hillbilly. As we see here during an interview with CNN... the host is all about putting out Trump's garbage, but refused to talk about Clinton. She then switches to another CNN correspondent to talk more Trump issue. Pretty unbiased to me... 

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Proof that the Liberal media are out protecting Hillbilly...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 05:47:33 AM »
I see a seeious discussion there, regarding rape culture and Trump's stance on sexual assault.  Do Republicans really think rape culture isn't a real issue affecting Americans? 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 10:15:47 AM »
I think they want Trump to taste his bullying medicine.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/katrina-pierson-cnn-interview-cut-off/2016/10/11/id/752843/

I know Trump is an idiot but if you're going to bring up Trump's faults... to be unbiased you have to also bring up Hillbilly's faults too.

Seems to me, the liberal media only want to dig garbage from Trump's past but refused to cover all the garbage from Hillbilly. As we see here during an interview with CNN... the host is all about putting out Trump's garbage, but refused to talk about Clinton. She then switches to another CNN correspondent to talk more Trump issue. Pretty unbiased to me...

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 05:05:15 PM »

Monkey see, monkey do.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 02:19:51 AM »
I see a seeious discussion there, regarding rape culture and Trump's stance on sexual assault.  Do Republicans really think rape culture isn't a real issue affecting Americans?

Um, actually, no, I don't think rape culture is a real issue at all.

But since you do, let's discuss Bill Clinton's transgressions . Oh, and let's talk about why Hillary helped freed her rapist client and then laughed at his 12-year-old victim.

You don't have to like Trump. I don't care much for him except that people like you hate him and the far left is pure evil so I must vote for him.

But anyhoo, the point is that you should be very alarmed by the media's bias. We ALL should. That's what it means to be against the elites. The elites control the media you see.

Maybe you only like Hillary because your feeble-mind is susceptible to the elites' mind control games. I bet when Hillary ran against Obama you were totally hating on Hillary because you were Team Obama.  :2funny:

can

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 12:26:11 PM »
Monkey see, monkey do.

that's why the republicans picked an orange monkey to run for president  :idiot2:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 05:40:40 PM »

that's why the republicans picked an orange monkey to run for president  :idiot2:

Who's laughing now... even a orange monkey can eat a banana, which is what Hillbilly is.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 09:24:39 PM »
An orange monkey DEFEATED Hillary Clinton - Queen of the Democrats.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The more names you call Donald Trump, the more you s.hit on your own status.

Democrats are so DEPLORABLE that even an orange monkey can defeat them.

This is great vindication!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

can

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 12:05:13 PM »
An orange monkey DEFEATED Hillary Clinton - Queen of the Democrats.

so you admit he's an orange monkey  :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 11:33:35 PM »

so you admit he's an orange monkey  :2funny:

So you admit that racists wouldn't elect an orange monkey.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You lost. You're a loser.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

PepsiGirl69

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2016, 07:51:31 AM »
What really concerned me about this election was how the heck did Trump managed to win?  Hill had everybody on her side, the media, celebrities, comedians, college professors and students but still lost.  I guess half of American don't want nobody telling them how to think or vote.  Don't you guys just love the fact that we all don't think alike and have opposing opinions?  The minute we all start talking the same and thinking the same, it becomes boring and dangerous.   

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2016, 05:13:32 PM »
What really concerned me about this election was how the heck did Trump managed to win?  Hill had everybody on her side, the media, celebrities, comedians, college professors and students but still lost.  I guess half of American don't want nobody telling them how to think or vote.  Don't you guys just love the fact that we all don't think alike and have opposing opinions?  The minute we all start talking the same and thinking the same, it becomes boring and dangerous.

That's the reason she lost... People aren't stupid, they see right through her corruption. Only people with no brain can't see that majority of left media are colluding with her campaign to get her to the White House. Thanks to the leaked emails, we all knew what they're all abup to, giving her questions in advance, running stories to better her image, daily running negative stories about Trump, etc., etc. People got fed up...

I think, in the end, these media did a disservice to her... propping her up to fail. Their polls were showing her winning by landslide margin that a lot of Dems/Libs were celebrating and didn't bother to vote. There was a saying... don't count your chickens before they hatched. Sounds like the Dems/Libs were counting their chickens way way too early.  :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2016, 10:07:08 PM »
It's more dangerous that the "popular vote" people could not see the corruption of Hillary, mainstream media, and Hollywood.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Sheep!

The only people who shattered glass ceilings and started a revolution were Trump voters.

Hillary supporters shattered glass, too. They broke a lot of storefront windows and cars after their candidate lost.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Dom

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 10:22:29 AM »
Hillary did it to herself. Some people are too stupid to realize that. Keep an eye on the Clinton Foundation. It will tank. Most of you people have no clue about this, yet come in here and try to make your case.  :2funny:

Advertisements