Advertisement

Author Topic: Breaking up hurt  (Read 10209 times)

nchan

Breaking up hurt
« on: October 16, 2016, 08:44:49 PM »
I broke up with my fiance today. At first, she's mad, then she's crying, and finally said her catchphrase, "it's up to you." I hugged her, said goodbye and left. I felt kind of guilty because our relationship worked so well and we did plan to get marry. We never fought once over the past year and a half. So I think it was a total shock to her. I can tell she's really hurt. I don't feel sad or anything right now though, just a little bit of guilt.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Re: Breaking up hurt
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:51:21 AM »
Why did you break up with her?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 09:24:54 AM »
... if you know for a fact that the relationship isn't going to work anymore, it is best to end it...

Agree

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 09:25:28 AM »
... just a little bit of guilt.

Why?

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 10:10:00 AM »
Yes, what is the reason for breaking up with her? Not in love anymore? Can't handle the commitment? Unsure of your future with her? Cold feet?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 01:31:57 PM »
Ths reason is.  Duh!   He likes someone else now!!

But he gonna be regretting it!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 01:35:00 PM »
Ths reason is.  Duh!   He likes someone else now!!

But he gonna be regretting it!

HAHA, you threw him under the bus. I was giving him benefit of doubt first. See what he has to say before hand.

can

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 01:44:47 PM »
people are amazed that i can let go of things so easily but when you know things won't work you just know.  O0

Crapcom

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 02:01:35 PM »
get me her #???? and i'll help you cheer her up  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 O0 O0 O0 O0

nchan

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 09:25:07 PM »
good job on the break up...for some, it's hard do because they are so concerned about other's feelings.  if you know for a fact that the relationship isn't going to work anymore, it is best to end it...you're actually doing the both of you a favor. 

which often leads to the reason...two distinctive reasons for a man to break up with a woman, 1) he's found a new love and 2) he caught her cheating.  Nchan has no reason other than wishful thinking, he dreams of young fresh girls from overseas.   O0 O0
yes. Actually. Im going to laos with my dad. I rather that i fulfill my selfish desires now rather then later. I dont want to live through marriage having regrets. I know sooner or later im going to want a young woman. Thus the breakup with my ex fiance.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 09:40:24 PM »
Come on! That's not your only sole reasoning behind the break up. What is it? I know like crushes, people learn to forget those feelings because they only last for a moment. Being with her for years, just doesn't make any sense. There's got to be more reasons then just the answer of getting tired of the same old person and wanting a young one.

What's done is done. I hope that you both will be able to move on with your own lives. But I don't think hugging her for the last time brings any comfort to her that you're leaving. As far as she knows, you're a jerk.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 08:32:56 PM »
yes. Actually. Im going to laos with my dad. I rather that i fulfill my selfish desires now rather then later. I dont want to live through marriage having regrets. I know sooner or later im going to want a young woman. Thus the breakup with my ex fiance.

That's a crappy reason to break up.... soon, you'll find out your oversea girl is just using you.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Blongforever

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 10:03:26 PM »

I'm with you man...., can you consciously and able to live with the thought of marrying someone's ex-wife/husband as a single person who has never been married before without questioning your dignity and self-respect and just move on with life like all you'll ever get in life is someone else's meat?  It would be totally different if you are a divorcee and that other person is a divorcee too.  Niam txais tog txiv txais nta...tshav ntuj nram qab ha is perfectly fine at that point.

Happy hunting man....!  You only have ONE (1) chance in life to start fresh and start it right so don't fawk it up.

nchan

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 07:36:28 AM »
I'm with you man...., can you consciously and able to live with the thought of marrying someone's ex-wife/husband as a single person who has never been married before without questioning your dignity and self-respect and just move on with life like all you'll ever get in life is someone else's meat?  It would be totally different if you are a divorcee and that other person is a divorcee too.  Niam txais tog txiv txais nta...tshav ntuj nram qab ha is perfectly fine at that point.

Happy hunting man....!  You only have ONE (1) chance in life to start fresh and start it right so don't fawk it up.
See, this person gets me. Thank you. Even though I still love her even now, in ten years, I can definitely look back and say breaking up with my ex-fiance was the best decision I've ever made.

Jiggles

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 04:07:44 AM »

As long as you aren't a virgin then you ARE someone else's meat. You'd be a fool to think all those girls overseas are fresh meat. 

Advertisements