Advertisement

Author Topic: Saudi student killed in Menominee Wi.. How much is Trump to blame?  (Read 5313 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
muslim student from the middle east.. In a Redneck town.  Should we victim blame him for this?  How much is Trump to blame for inciting hate?  Repubs in here will say Trump is not to blame and try to point at other things.  May not even be a hate crime but we probably will never know because I don't expect Menomonee police to put in too much efforts into finding out how it happened.  He is, afterall, a muslim. a saudi. a brownskin.  Hmong Republicans need to realize they ain't white enough either.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
Re: Saudi student killed in Menominee Wi.. How much is Trump to blame?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 03:56:02 PM »
Can't really blame Trump as the killer made the decision to kill...Since it's a "redneck" town, the hate more than likely existed a long time ago, even before Trump..

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 05:21:02 PM »
muslim student from the middle east.. In a Redneck town.  Should we victim blame him for this?  How much is Trump to blame for inciting hate?  Repubs in here will say Trump is not to blame and try to point at other things.  May not even be a hate crime but we probably will never know because I don't expect Menomonee police to put in too much efforts into finding out how it happened.  He is, afterall, a muslim. a saudi. a brownskin.  Hmong Republicans need to realize they ain't white enough either.

Really?? You're going to stoop that low to even bring Trump into this? I thought you were much more than that, my mistake. Hmong Dems need to realized that they aren't white/black/brown enough either.
If you have been paying attention from other sources instead of your LLM, you'll see that majority of hate, instigators of violence, trouble makers at all Trump rallies are from the Left. Heck, they even turn violent at their own rallies.

Such hypocrites... when the left claimed Trump is this and that, they're actually the ones that are hateful.

Blaming Trump is like blaming Hillbilly for your lying...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

FetishDream

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 05:31:55 PM »
JEW-S- A

JEW-S-A 

I know the first word is missing but you get the point  :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 09:52:18 PM »
obviously, Fox news never shows you the reality of it all so here's something not fox news just incase you pick up the courage to watch it.

https://youtu.be/06VKhAdlKTo

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 03:19:38 PM »
Really?? You're going to stoop that low to even bring Trump into this? I thought you were much more than that, my mistake. Hmong Dems need to realized that they aren't white/black/brown enough either.
If you have been paying attention from other sources instead of your LLM, you'll see that majority of hate, instigators of violence, trouble makers at all Trump rallies are from the Left. Heck, they even turn violent at their own rallies.

Such hypocrites... when the left claimed Trump is this and that, they're actually the ones that are hateful.

Blaming Trump is like blaming Hillbilly for your lying...

Pot, meet kettle.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 10:36:28 PM »
I don't know YAX, if you're THAT concerned about Muslims then WHY DOES YOUR POLITICAL PARTY SUPPORT THIS?:

Gays being thrown off buildings by other Muslims:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 09:40:17 AM »
do they support that or did you hear it from fox news again?

Remember, when something is too good to be true, it probably isn't. Especially when fox tells you it is.  Like how they told you Hillary was gonna drop out of the race by the end of the week. Surprise! They're wrong again. but since Friday passed Republicans memories are wiped out already.

can

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 04:47:09 PM »

trump should be tried for war mongering and affecting the death of this poor child.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 11:52:17 PM »
I don't know YAX, if you're THAT concerned about Muslims then WHY DOES YOUR POLITICAL PARTY SUPPORT THIS?:

Gays being thrown off buildings by other Muslims:

oh my, whst a shocker! but wait.. this didn't happen in our America, if it's happening in yours, feel free to join us in the Liberal America where this sort of things don't happen.  It tends to only happen in other countries, outside of our jurisdiction and/or Fox news which is also out of liberal jurisdiction.  If you join the liberals, you will see that unlike Trumps America, our Obama America is already great and our economy is stronger than ever and all liberals are better off then they were 8 years ago.

sweetvoice

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 11:58:29 AM »

You do not know the Saudi student and do not know the truth of why he was kill. In a case where someone dies you cannot just conclude it right away until all the facts points to the who did the killing. The Saudi student could of cause his own death or someone could of killed him for what ever reason. We do not know the cause of this death and I don't even think you know the the killer or cause of this death. No one is perfect and I don't think Trump or Hillary are perfect too. Please look at the big picture not just reply on what you heard from others. Right now, in my opinion I don't believe American needs a leader who the FBI is reopening a open case on. Also, a leader who is apart of the team that lead American's healthcare system causing many American people without any healthcare coverage. In my opinion I'm not even sure if you carry any health insurance for yourself. If you do then that's great but if you don't then you better think hard about the future everyone will not stay healthy forever.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 12:05:19 PM by sweetvoice »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 12:08:22 PM »
Ofcoure, you think hillary is guilty until proven innocent.  FBI merely say they found some more emails and are looking into it.  that doesn't mean anything is happening but you go and say all that like it was something big happening, all the l while saying someone else can't jump to conclusions because it doesn't match your conclusion. Typical Trump follower.

sweetvoice

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 12:32:10 PM »
Ofcoure, you think hillary is guilty until proven innocent.  FBI merely say they found some more emails and are looking into it.  that doesn't mean anything is happening but you go and say all that like it was something big happening, all the l while saying someone else can't jump to conclusions because it doesn't match your conclusion. Typical Trump follower.

then go ahead and vote for Hillary and if after she wins and  FBI concludes that she gets to go in to do time then you and the rest who are going along with you will get a new leader to replace her then. Sorry, but just to let you know the obamacare is not a healthcare that I believe will benefit American into the future.

can

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 12:55:54 PM »
Sorry, but just to let you know the obamacare is not a healthcare that I believe will benefit American into the future.

what you believe and what the facts tell everyone are two different things. no need to thank me.  :2funny: :idiot2:

Fewer uninsured: Millions of Americans now have coverage, many for the first time. The share of the nation's uninsured has dropped to 12.3% for the first two months of the year, from 17.1% in late 2013, before coverage in the insurance exchanges began.
    No one will be turned away: The law banned insurers from turning away applicants because of pre-existing conditions. So those who were previously deemed uninsurable -- either because of minor or life-threatening illnesses -- can now enroll in coverage to help them pay for their visits, tests and prescriptions.
    Staying on parents' plan: Children can now stay on their parents' insurance until age 26. As a result, roughly 5.7 million young adults have gained coverage over the past five years.
    Free preventative care: Insurers must now cover a host of wellness exams and screenings, including annual physicals, mammograms and tests for cholesterol and diabetes.
    Paying for care, not visits: Under Obamacare, doctors and hospitals are increasingly incentivized to treat patients more holistically and to keep them well. Instead of just getting paid per visit or test, insurers and Medicare are moving towards paying providers one fee to treat a patient's condition and penalizing them if patients are re-hospitalized quickly.

sweetvoice

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 07:07:49 PM »
what you believe and what the facts tell everyone are two different things. no need to thank me.  :2funny: :idiot2:

I know too many people who are with obamacare who have more at least 4 or more kids and who are working with a well high paying job but with no healthcare insurance through their company..throu gh the obamacare they are paying at least close to 700.00 monthly and trust me many of these people their insurance through obamacare does not even pay all their doctor visits. So they end up paying what is left over from the doctor visit and also 700.00 per month so when you add the left over plus the 700.00 it is close to 1,000.00 or more...not a working plan for Many American people. Maybe you have a job that has 100 percent health insurance paid through your job so you don't have to worry but for those who have to suffer this and also pay their mortgage close to 1000.00 or more and also have to pay their health insurance for 4 kids close 700.00 that is too way too high...there are tons and tons of company workers who does not get health insurance through their jobs today in the USA even if they work extra hours as a full time worker.... so it is very sad and we are living in the USA. Plus, For those people who do not respect the FBI and thinks of the FBI as people who are fake or joking around and does not take their job seriously like MANY Hmong people's reaction to Hillary today then I really think USA should even have The FBI existing.

example of the real thing happening-
Today 2017- it is not fair for 10 worker to be working at full time hours or more and not getting health insurance through their company (the 7 worker are only hire as part time but can work extra hours as a full time worker or more)--the company only have three workers to get health insurance coverage...bad bad bad sad sad sad especially if we are living in the USA and unfair at all. America need change!

If you don't see this happening then I don't know where your brain is at and just a reminder it is 2016 not 1975.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:15:34 PM by sweetvoice »

Advertisements