Advertisement

Author Topic: I've been hearing alot of Republicans saying they're not going to vote this year  (Read 1989 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
They know they can't support Trump and be grouped with a basket of .. while they also refuse to vote for a Dem (since they been told all their lives that Dems are the devils).  So they are just not going to vote.. period.

O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
If they refuse to vote they cannot complain. There's plenty of people out there who wishes they can participate.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Evil_K_Man

I never understand why people don't vote, especially in important elections like this.  OK you don't like the candidates and won't vote for a president...fi ne, but what about the state and city initiatives that are on the ballots?  At least that will have a more direct impact on you since you live in that city/state.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
From what I'm hearing they can't vote for Trump and won't vote for Hillary so they just not voting.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
From what I'm hearing they can't vote for Trump and won't vote for Hillary so they just not voting.

Apparently,  you're mistaken and they are voting. AND All those that claimed to be voting for Hillary is turning against her.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
They know they can't support Trump and be grouped with a basket of .. while they also refuse to vote for a Dem (since they been told all their lives that Dems are the devils).  So they are just not going to vote.. period.

O0

That's because you got played.

The silent majority supported Trump. They knew your evil henchmen would seek to ruin their reputations and livelihoods so they kept it under wraps.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
That's because you got played.

The silent majority supported Trump. They knew your evil henchmen would seek to ruin their reputations and livelihoods so they kept it under wraps.
Funny you should say that.  Its like I keep saying, Trump isn't a real Republican.  He just said that to get elected because Republicans are dumb and will believe whatever anyone says as long as they claim Republican.  The smart ones are the ones who refused to vote because they see two Dems and can't support either one.    I'm not worried about a Trump Presidency.  I'm worried about the people who elected him and the real reason they fell for his lines.  That's right.  The racism in them.  He appealed to their racist side and they turn up in numbers.  That's what's scary about this nation.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Keep telling yourself that. Trump won because Americans can't stand you crybaby, troublemaking leftist liberals who cheated in your own primary elections, conspired with the media, left confidential emails vulnerable for hacking, etc.

Although I didn't vote for Trump, I was happy Hillbilly lost. These Democrats and Liberals are still crying in the streets and protesting, rioting, destroying properties.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Advertisements