Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 44724 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #195 on: March 23, 2017, 10:46:47 AM »
Nope, got married cause we have been together for a while.  Yes, were were somewhat pressured to get married, but I don't regret it at all. 
Like I said I am still young and marriage is no excuse to stop me from being able to live my life.  Yes, I go to the bars and clubs (occasionally) but from this point forward if I do anymore it will be with my husband  :)   

1. You and your husband are OK with that arrangement.

2. Nothing illegal.

= It's all good... O0...I mean it's such a simple concept to see but some are still blinded by their short sighted narrow view... ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 23, 2017, 11:48:36 AM »
Understandable, yeah he knows it's not often that I go to the bars and clubs, but we came to an agreement that if I were to go out and ask him to go with me he would go with also.

Yeah I don't blame my parents but I never got to really enjoy being a teenager, which is has it's pros and cons and now that I am older and no kids yet, I want to be able to enjoy things I never got to.  Obviously it doesn't mean club, bars and drink and make bad decisions, but to travel and attend events/concerts and activities I never got to.  But I too also understand it's not easy to be doing everything you want to when you are married, it's not just "you," it is "we."  Thankfully my Husband is understanding and willingly to always try new things with me!

We went to our first ever concert together and we will now be going to our very first trip together!

I'm not trying to be rude. 

You sound funny for someone who said been dating your husband for 5/6 yrs before you two got married about a year now.  Either you got strict ass parents who didn't let you do anything.  Meaning your husband while dating you only visit you at home?  Now that you're married you want to do everything.  I thought when you date someone you will find the spark in them.  Know what they like, what you two might have in common, etc.  I know dating and marriage is different but somehow you will find way to make it work....... I see you two are just discovering each other NOW. WHICH is YAX keep pointing out CONSENT.  I agreed a lot with what he is saying along with Can. 

There are many type of traditional Hmong parent.  Traditional doesn't mean their mind is just old fashioned. Strict Hmong parents like yours are the same one like those I grew up with.  I just want to give their parents the middle finger.  Strict like that doesnt mean their kids will turn out good. 

Back to club.  Going 2/3x or every once in a while is like going 100x to Hmong people who gossips.  Especially since your husband didn't go with you.  It's why his friend is cracking joke that he's too loyal.  I won't say too much about club because it ruins enough lives out there that I know.  If that what someone like to do then it's their problem.  To me going to a club in my book is just a way to look for trouble, get drunk, be wild, etc.  Not a place to celebrate a special occasion or a excuse to wind down because you had a stressful day.  Everyone see it different but strictly to me club is NOT a place I want to be.  It's the same like college party..... you know it will involved some drinking and then waking up the next morning in bed not knowing you just been date rape.  When it come to date rape....I don't have sympathy for anyone in that situation.  With clubbing ruining their life.....you only have yourself to blame. 

We are all here just to speak our mind so don't take anything too serious as we don't know you. Sometime people say one thing but it mean something else.  You just have to do what is best for your marriage.  No excuses just because you seem to miss out a little/lot during your youth years.  There are many way to have fun and celebrate. 

bloggersdigest

« Reply #197 on: March 23, 2017, 12:01:45 PM »

You sound funny for someone who said been dating your husband for 5/6 yrs before you two got married about a year now.  Either you got strict ass parents who didn't let you do anything.  Meaning your husband while dating you only visit you at home?  Now that you're married you want to do everything.  I thought when you date someone you will find the spark in them.  Know what they like, what you two might have in common, etc.  I know dating and marriage is different but somehow you will find way to make it work....... I see you two are just discovering each other NOW. WHICH is YAX keep pointing out CONSENT.  I agreed a lot with what he is saying along with Can. 

There are many type of traditional Hmong parent.  Traditional doesn't mean their mind is just old fashioned. Strict Hmong parents like yours are the same one like those I grew up with.  I just want to give their parents the middle finger.  Strict like that doesnt mean their kids will turn out good. 

Back to club.  Going 2/3x or every once in a while is like going 100x to Hmong people who gossips.  Especially since your husband didn't go with you.  It's why his friend is cracking joke that he's too loyal.  I won't say too much about club because it ruins enough lives out there that I know.  If that what someone like to do then it's their problem.  To me going to a club in my book is just a way to look for trouble, get drunk, be wild, etc.  Not a place to celebrate a special occasion or a excuse to wind down because you had a stressful day.  Everyone see it different but strictly to me club is NOT a place I want to be.  It's the same like college party..... you know it will involved some drinking and then waking up the next morning in bed not knowing you just been date rape.  When it come to date rape....I don't have sympathy for anyone in that situation.  With clubbing ruining their life.....you only have yourself to blame. 

We are all here just to speak our mind so don't take anything too serious as we don't know you. Sometime people say one thing but it mean something else.  You just have to do what is best for your marriage.  No excuses just because you seem to miss out a little/lot during your youth years.  There are many way to have fun and celebrate.

Not doing everything, but still do things I never got to do.
But yes, literally I have gone maybe 3 or 4 times to the club in the past years and it all of a sudden others see it as 100x times!
In all conclusion, I don't plan on going anytime soon and if it's for a friend's birthday or event or something he said he would go with.
Understandable, as yes you are correct no one on PH knows me or my life and everyone has their own opinions and thoughts and so forth.  O0

bloggersdigest

« Reply #198 on: March 23, 2017, 12:02:20 PM »

Not doing everything, but still do things I never got to do.
But yes, literally I have gone maybe 3 or 4 times to the club in the past years and it all of a sudden others see it as 100x times!
In all conclusion, I don't plan on going anytime soon and if it's for a friend's birthday or event or something he said he would go with.
Understandable, as yes you are correct no one on PH knows me or my life and everyone has their own opinions and thoughts and so forth.  O0

btw

« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2017, 12:17:10 PM »
To me going to a club in my book is just a way to look for trouble, get drunk, be wild, etc.  Not a place to celebrate a special occasion or a excuse to wind down because you had a stressful day.  Everyone see it different but strictly to me club is NOT a place I want to be.

who in the heck decides that a good place to celebrate an occasion is to go to a place where there's drunk sweaty people trying to rub all over you  :2funny: :idiot2:

Blongforever

« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2017, 12:25:18 PM »
who in the heck decides that a good place to celebrate an occasion is to go to a place where there's drunk sweaty people trying to rub all over you  :2funny: :idiot2:

Some of the Hmong divorcees (makes&females) in the Twin Cities area should each get a "GOLD CLUB MEMBER" tattooed on their foreheads And they shouldn't have to pay for drinks cuz they could grind like there's no tomorrow.

UAKOJ

« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2017, 12:39:09 PM »
why nej pheem cem lawv ua dabtsi nas? Yog lawv phem npau nej hais ces lawv tsis muaj neej ua lawm mas...some of them yeej yog mommies/daddies thiab nas!  Lawv khwv khwv kawg li, lawv thiaj li muaj kev lomzem mas...tsis txhob cem cem lawv lawm nawb!  O0 O0

Ua TsauG!

btw

« Reply #202 on: March 23, 2017, 12:45:38 PM »
some of them yeej yog mommies/daddies thiab nas!

kids shouldn't be having kids  :idiot2:

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2017, 12:47:41 PM »

Many people do, in fact. Think of the all the benefits, fundraisers and concerts that use the nightclubs (Hmong owned included) as their given venue. Where do many Hmong people end up during the evening those 3 hot days in July? Just my observations living in a community where the Hmong population numbers 66K plus.

UAKOJ

« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2017, 12:48:30 PM »
kids shouldn't be having kids  :idiot2:

seriously???  we're all kids at heart! don't insult people who know how to enjoy life as childish.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2017, 12:53:25 PM »
blogger... can we just see your picture?

I think this is all what this thread is boiling down too...

So show us your picture!!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #206 on: March 23, 2017, 01:03:48 PM »
blogger... can we just see your picture?

I think this is all what this thread is boiling down too...

So show us your picture!!!

HAHAHA sorry.  I rather not.
I prefer to stay anonymous

bloggersdigest

« Reply #207 on: March 23, 2017, 01:06:55 PM »
seriously???  we're all kids at heart! don't insult people who know how to enjoy life as childish.

We are all kids at heart haha, there are times to be serious and be an adult.
There are also times to not take things so serious and enjoy things that kids do haha.
For example I still enjoy watching Disney movies! :DDDD

And apparently my husband is super excited to see the new Power Rangers movie coming out hahah!

btw

« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »

you can't enjoy life when you're a kid in your 20's on welfare raising your kids  :2funny:

bloggersdigest

« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2017, 01:10:15 PM »

Some people do.
For example people celebrate 21st birthday by going to the bars or clubs.
Bachelor/Bachelorette parties do primarily take place at the bars or clubs.
Concerts sometimes happen at bars or clubs.
etc...

Advertisements