Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43821 times)

UAKOJ

Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2017, 01:10:27 PM »
HAHAHA sorry.  I rather not.
I prefer to stay anonymous

OMG...all you have to do was post a Maggie Q photo and it would have been quite a traffic jam!! LOL  :D :D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bloggersdigest

« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2017, 01:11:58 PM »

OMG...all you have to do was post a Maggie Q photo and it would have been quite a traffic jam!! LOL  :D :D ;D

HAHA I seriously was going to just google her and post her picture  ;D

UAKOJ

« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2017, 01:12:13 PM »
We are all kids at heart haha, there are times to be serious and be an adult.
There are also times to not take things so serious and enjoy things that kids do haha.
For example I still enjoy watching Disney movies! :DDDD

And apparently my husband is super excited to see the new Power Rangers movie coming out hahah!

Exactly...I still enjoy Transformers, He-Man, and She-Ra...thunder cats...etcs.LO :D :D

UAKOJ

« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2017, 01:13:23 PM »
HAHA I seriously was going to just google her and post her picture  ;D

while you at it...please post a backside of yourself...K. 

Maggie Q's front and your back?

Ua Tsaug!

bloggersdigest

« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2017, 01:14:40 PM »
Exactly...I still enjoy Transformers, He-Man, and She-Ra...thunder cats...etcs.LO :D :D

Ohhh man I have not heard of those in the longest time.
They would never play until super late late at night.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #215 on: March 23, 2017, 01:15:45 PM »
while you at it...please post a backside of yourself...K. 

Maggie Q's front and your back?

Ua Tsaug!

;D

UAKOJ

« Reply #216 on: March 23, 2017, 01:16:17 PM »
Ohhh man I have not heard of those in the longest time.
They would never play until super late late at night.

I used to wake up every day to watch He-Man and Thundercats! lol  :D ;D

UAKOJ

« Reply #217 on: March 23, 2017, 01:17:31 PM »
;D

You know....this is HOW you get the guys in here to BACK YOU up against any potential threat! LOL  Learn from me, K.  :)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 23, 2017, 01:20:47 PM »
So the club has a strict vibe to it like how a jumping club has no fat people.  Fat people goes to other fat people club by the way.  Unless you have 5 fat chicks to form a circle and takes up the whole dance floor.

You know that single people hate married or taken people at the club right? They hate cuz you don't belong there according to them.  Nobody wants to rub up a taken chick n has to deal with a blk eye later from the husband.  So ask yourself, why go to an arena where it does not cater to you or your kind of interest.  I mean you dont see me crashing a prenatal party now do you? They have time to hate you taken folks first b4 they get on a fat chick case.  Imagine that! Fat over you.  Fyi something to think about.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

btw

« Reply #219 on: March 23, 2017, 01:30:22 PM »
Some people do.
For example people celebrate 21st birthday by going to the bars or clubs.

so you're saying you have a lot of growing up to do still  :2funny: :idiot2:

UAKOJ

« Reply #220 on: March 23, 2017, 01:31:09 PM »
So the club has a strict vibe to it like how a jumping club has no fat people.  Fat people goes to other fat people club by the way.  Unless you have 5 fat chicks to form a circle and takes up the whole dance floor.

You know that single people hate married or taken people at the club right? They hate cuz you don't belong there according to them.  Nobody wants to rub up a taken chick n has to deal with a blk eye later from the husband.  So ask yourself, why go to an arena where it does not cater to you or your kind of interest.  I mean you dont see me crashing a prenatal party now do you? They have time to hate you taken folks first b4 they get on a fat chick case.  Imagine that! Fat over you.  Fyi something to think about.

does the club have a sign at the front door that said..."SINGLE ONLY"?  If not, please take this crap elsewhere!  A club exist for one sole purpose....and that purpose is to make money on people's boredom or lack of entertainment at home.  Shit, I'm married, but sometimes, i like to get away from the wife and kids for a few hours just to have a couple drinks in the absence of a spouse to "energize" myself in this modernized world a little.  :) O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2017, 01:39:36 PM »
who in the heck decides that a good place to celebrate an occasion is to go to a place where there's drunk sweaty people trying to rub all over you  :2funny: :idiot2:

That tells me that you know nothing about clubs except making broad false assumptions about it. That's like someone saying, 'Who the heck go to the Hmong New Year celebration with gangs fights, organizers bickering, and greedy people all over the place'...

Lexicon already pointed out but some people do go to clubs just to hang out with friends and/or families to celebrate occasions and what not..but in your short sighted narrow view, seems like all you see is club= cheating, fail marriage.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2017, 01:48:15 PM »
BD,

Even if your a single Hmong woman and/or even if your husband goes with you to the clubs, haters still gonna hate...That's just how it is in the Hmong community...Un fortunately.

As single Hmong woman, you'll get the "poj Laib" label from some..

As a married couple, you two will get the "married people going to the club is immoral" label from some backward primitives with short sighted narrow views...simply because they either hate the clubs or know nothing about it.

Since being "online" ranked higher than the "clubs" for married people to cheat, I don't know why all those primitives are on here bashing your choice...Can you say HYPOCRITES?  ??? ;D

btw

« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2017, 01:51:11 PM »
does the club have a sign at the front door that said..."SINGLE ONLY"? 

here you go  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmiVlyAfTnw

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2017, 02:14:25 PM »
That tells me that you know nothing about clubs except making broad false assumptions about it.
O0  Sometimes it's better to know nothing about something. This might be one of those times.

Advertisements