Advertisement

Author Topic: Dude said Honda's most expensive street vehicle currently = the NSX, I said NOPE  (Read 1517 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
...and corrected him because Honda's most expensive street vehicle currently is the RC213V-S....

He learned something new and thanked me... O0

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:24:18 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +656
    • View Profile
Currently, it’s Acura NSX. You can thank me too.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +656
    • View Profile
You are correct that the RC213V-S is the most expensive Honda vehicle but what I meant to say, NSX is currently under Acura which it shouldn’t have been in contention with Honda’s most expensive street vehicle.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
LOL...when discussing anything with theking, you'll have to be like a 5 year old.  you said vehicle and he's going to compare, a car to a bike, and said he proved you wrong.  no common sense.

and if he wanted to get technical...th e hsv-010 gt500 is honda's most expensive vehicle, almost a million bucks!  ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
such useless facts can be easily looked up on the Internet so don't feel smart about it.  O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
such useless facts can be easily looked up on the Internet so don't feel smart about it.  O0
don't say that!  he's gonna start foaming at the mouth. :D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
LOL...when discussing anything with theking, you'll have to be like a 5 year old.  you said vehicle and he's going to compare, a car to a bike, and said he proved you wrong.  no common sense.

and if he wanted to get technical...th e hsv-010 gt500 is honda's most expensive vehicle, almost a million bucks!  ha!

Yep, another lack of reading comp display from the Trump disciple but nothing "new" .. I even said "street" vehicle that Honda is offering "currently" and what does the dunce do, points out a track only race car that Honda is not *currently* making nor selling to the general public...

Perhaps he was too busy slurping up his master Trump's semen to make sure none escape his mouth, tongue and throat..What a dunce! ;D

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 03:36:47 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Says the narrow minded ignorant YAK that claimed there's no land in the bay area to build on and when I proved him wrong with *facts* and he couldn't handle it so he continues to foam at the mouth and crawl back instead of taking ownership of his wrongs, learn from it and move forward... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D:

Yep, that *fact* "can be easily looked up on the Internet" but YAK is just NOT "smart" enough to think "about it"...

Fact: there are still land and it is still being use for building in the bay area.. 8)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 07:03:52 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
don't say that!  he's gonna start foaming at the mouth. :D ;D

Says the ignorant Trump disciple that enjoys the "foaming at the mouth" feeling when ever he's swallowing his master Trump's semen. ;D

Doesn't even have enough brain cells to know that vehicles include auto, moto, etc.... ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 06:56:53 PM by theking »

Advertisements