Advertisement

Author Topic: PH Liberals TWISTING Sen. Mike Lee's Words - How Shocking!  (Read 542 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
PH Liberals TWISTING Sen. Mike Lee's Words - How Shocking!
« on: April 03, 2019, 01:24:01 AM »
The reason why the world is so f.cked up is because of progressive values ----> Democratic values ----> LEFTIST values.

Lee is proposing a world with American babies who grow up to be CONSERVATIVE. America needs more CONSERVATIVES coming out of the colleges and universities - NOT useless NPCs who are indoctrinated with progressive agendas.

Democrats believe if you keep throwing money at the problem then it will just go away.

Republicans KNOW and UNDERSTAND that a person's values heavily influence outcome.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: PH Liberals TWISTING Sen. Mike Lee's Words - How Shocking!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 09:25:51 AM »
The reason why the world is so f.cked up is because of progressive values ----> Democratic values ----> LEFTIST values.

Lee is proposing a world with American babies who grow up to be CONSERVATIVE. America needs more CONSERVATIVES coming out of the colleges and universities - NOT useless NPCs who are indoctrinated with progressive agendas.

Democrats believe if you keep throwing money at the problem then it will just go away.

Republicans KNOW and UNDERSTAND that a person's values heavily influence outcome.
  I think that's your problem.  Conservatives can't make it to college.  Their minds just aren't built to handle reality.  Those that thought they were conservatives, get to college and realize how wrong and ignorant they were.  Conservative parents will never understand.

I was friends with this conservative white lady.  She's built herself a pretty good business in local advertising and back when my daughter was 15, she gave my daughter a job as a graphics artist at her business. When she found out my daughter was going to SFSU, she told me "don't let your daughter go to the Bay Area for College".  I asked "why?" Her response: "I had a niece who went there, she came back a liberal".  True story.  ;D

Like this post: 0

Advertisements