Advertisement

Author Topic: is a 500 dollars (roughly) per month cell phone bill too expensive...?  (Read 4594 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
no need for me to pay for spotty service... i really do like verizon but man, are they expensive... lol!

i just check the AT&T coverage for denver
it is really good
better than mine

bro,

if you go out into outdoor, into the mountain and wild
you ain't going get any good coverage
it's all spotty

that's just how cell signal work

I THINK YOU ARE LYING MAN
i got good coverage when i was there
and im on cricket

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

flint-rod

i just check the AT&T coverage for denver
it is really good
better than mine

bro,

if you go out into outdoor, into the mountain and wild
you ain't going get any good coverage
it's all spotty

that's just how cell signal work

I THINK YOU ARE LYING MAN
i got good coverage when i was there
and im on cricket

most providers are good in metropolitan areas even metro pcs...  it's when you're in the outskirts or in rural areas that there's a big difference between providers... even t-mobile is spotty where i need it...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Which is why I don’t have a cell phone. My $20 wireless home phone is good enough. I paid about $150 a month for 1 iphone, internet, $10 ipad device and $20 home wireless with ATT. I didn’t want to get a new iphone after I finished my payment. My daughter pay $50 for the cell phone since I gave it to her. She want to get a new iphone before she leave to study abroad in Spain this August for her 3rd year of college. I also will have to add the international plan serve.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
most providers are good in metropolitan areas even metro pcs...  it's when you're in the outskirts or in rural areas that there's a big difference between providers... even t-mobile is spotty where i need it...

metro pcs run on the tmobile network
metro pcs= tmobile
just branding and all that jazz

when you are out in the wild and mountain
all signal are spotty,bro
why???
because there no cell tower out there
don't need to be a rocket science to figure this out kekekkee

flint-rod

Which is why I don’t have a cell phone. My $20 wireless home phone is good enough. I paid about $150 a month for 1 iphone, internet, $10 ipad device and $20 home wireless with ATT. I didn’t want to get a new iphone after I finished my payment. My daughter pay $50 for the cell phone since I gave it to her. She want to get a new iphone before she leave to study abroad in Spain this August for her 3rd year of college. I also will have to add the international plan serve.

do people still use home phones...?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
because i've bee with at&t... they're crappy at best... lol!

Don't think a guy that lives in his "mommy's basement" and don't get out much will have the capacity to understand that not all things are created equal  ;D:

Verizon Coverage Map: How it Compares

In the U.S., there are four dominant networks: Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T.

Of these, only one reigns supreme: Verizon. The nation's biggest cell phone carrier wields the most comprehensive network, covering more areas of the United States with its 4G network than any of its competitors. This great coverage extends to the few MVNOs that run on the Verizon network, like CREDO and Straight Talk. If getting good cell phone service in more places is important to you, going with Verizon, or a carrier that runs on the network, is a wise move indeed.

https://www.whistleout.com/CellPhones/Guides/verizon-coverage-map

Like this post: +2

flint-rod

metro pcs run on the tmobile network
metro pcs= tmobile
just branding and all that jazz

when you are out in the wild and mountain
all signal are spotty,bro
why???
because there no cell tower out there
don't need to be a rocket science to figure this out kekekkee

never said "wild" i said rural aka hick towns... i dunno, for instance i was out in nebraska in a dinky little town... my buddy with t-mobile had no service where as i had it with verizon...

flint-rod

Don't think a guy that lives in his "mommy's basement" and don't get out much will have the capacity to understand that not all things are created equal  ;D:

i agree with that there quote... in major metropolitan cities... most if not all carriers work a like... it's when you move further away from urban cities that you start to notice the difference...

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
i agree with that there quote... in major metropolitan cities... most if not all carriers work a like... it's when you move further away from urban cities that you start to notice the difference...

Lol

The PH gang at it again
Pretty sure say if you going into the wild and outdoors
You going get bad signal

Because no cell towers

Lol

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Anyway

GO FOR IT!!!!
Keep paying $500/month

Lol

/s

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Lol

The PH gang at it again
Pretty sure say if you going into the wild and outdoors
You going get bad signal

Because no cell towers

Lol

Crying that we are "ganging up" on you again but that's not the case and I've even posted a link to an article about it.

BUT not surprised because crying instead of taking the time to learn about common sense common knowledge facts is what you do best... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Cricket sucks! my dad has it and his service is crappy! he can't get good cell service and his mobile internet connection isn't all that great.

ATT suck too but it's mostly my home service w/ issues. I have great cell service almost everywhere I go and the internet connection is pretty consistent.

Oh oh...he's already crying that we're "ganging up" on him...even though we're just pointing out common knowledge facts stuff... ;D

flint-rod

Cricket sucks! my dad has it and his service is crappy! he can't get good cell service and his mobile internet connection isn't all that great.

ATT suck too but it's mostly my home service w/ issues. I have great cell service almost everywhere I go and the internet connection is pretty consistent.

lol... because hmgrock bases reality on just his experiences alone... i suppose since he was here in denver with his cricket phone... i am a liar for not believing him...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Oh oh...he's already crying that we're "ganging up" on him...even though we're just pointing out common knowledge facts stuff... ;D

lol

scroll up back to reply #17

too funny man
don't forget to take a screenshot

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
last july when we were up in the BWCA(middle of nowhere), I was able to get signal and called home.  while the rest of the crew had little to no signal.  I got at&t. 

Advertisements