Advertisement

Author Topic: Duma wasn't kidding about Angel Cruz, mostly Lao and Cambo but a few Hmong too  (Read 5396 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Yes they do have flea markets and this farmer's market but it is only on Saturday.   This is like how they are doing it in the motherland.  Set shop and sell.  No pay for spots, no tax and no bullchit, all profit. 

Totally illegal in all sorts of ways.  Fines in all sorts of ways if convicted.   >:(

Skirting the system huhn?

I guess local residents should start brainstorming.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Yep, "street food" like it was back S.E. Asia... ;D

Besides farming, my mom also had a papaya stand in Laos..

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Skirting the system huhn?

I guess local residents should start brainstorming.

I remembered they busting this same park.  It was dead like a mouse for a few weeks then the vermon came crawling back.  The OG or the original creator crews are hating on them newer vendors cuz the more is not the merrier.  IT draws attention thus may jeopardize their operation. 

It is a no tax business.  Low overhead cost which is the draw to these types of businesses.  It doesn't take much either.  Just get yourself a bbq grill and start grilling some meat on a stick and you will be in business.  Since it is already illegal, start selling beer.  I don't think any vendor there is selling beer.  Be the first for the win. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements